[Original RPG] The Edge of the Abyss Part 4: A Tale of Two Houses (Neobase/Debris)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Metal Phoenix
Protoform

Post by Metal Phoenix »

"No, but I know someone can help and he should be here any minute."
I have been reborn..and this time things
shall be different..
Dead Man Wade

Post by Dead Man Wade »

Greatshot stood looking around.

"Who?"
Metal Phoenix
Protoform

Post by Metal Phoenix »

((Uh I think I have someone just I've seen to have lost track of that thread that tell you whether a charecter is taken or not..If not, all find anouther charecter to replace him/her..basicly I'm taking on anouther autobot. All edit this post when I have everything done and then PM you so you will know))
I have been reborn..and this time things
shall be different..
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

"All seems pretty quiet to me, it's like our old buddies just up and vanished. Not like the Decepticons to be so shrouded."

Springer was un-easy, the decepticons were only usually quiet before a mass attack, something irrational - almost worthy of the wreckers' reputation but with more venom, hatred and disrespect that the Decepticons stood for.

"Monitor all communications closely, keep scanning those radars and if the Autobots react, we don't move."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Debris II

Whirl watched the Breastforce television broadcast on his monitor, his optic narrowed.

"Looks like we're gonna have some 'Con deserters close by in a while. Maybe we should go play with them a little later..."
StoneCold Skywarp

"Who exactly are they anyways?"

Springer wasn't too up-to-date on Decepticon ranks, with all the space and time shifting he didn't particularly think that the Decepticons were either.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Debris II

Whirl shrugged.

"Damned if I know. The news is calling them 'Breastforce' of all things, but I've never run into them before. Apparently they've hooked up with Trypticon and decided to take a walk from the regular Decepticon forces."
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Post by Amarant Odinson »

Ark: Command Center

Dropshot was quietly going through various satelittes to check up on Decepticon activity. A couple of hours had gone by since he started and so far nothing. *Paitence may be a virtue.... but this about as exciting as that mission to New York that Ultra Magnus dragged me along for. Dropshot just sighed and shook his head.

As he continued going through random communication signals, he came across a U.S. Military channel. It was a little fuzzy but this is what he heard.

" Colonel, we have incomming bogey's Sir "

Dropshot cleared up the signal and listened more closely.

" Scramble all Raptors, we have Two incomming Decepticons. Consider them hostile and attack at once "

*Those humans don't stand a chance.* He got the dogfight on the the screen and he was right. One pilot had already been shot down by one the Decepticons and more were dropping fast.

Dropshot got on the secure comm channel to the Neo's leader. "Skyfall, we got a problem. Two Decepticon jets are attacking a U.S. Air Force Base in Vermont. I have no idea what they could be after there, but I highly doubt the humans can do much to stop them."

He continued to get try and get a lock on who exactly was causing all of the damage.

"I just got an Energon signature on them. It's Ramjet and Triggerhappy. Those two are pros and could make easy work out of those pilots no matter how good they are. I havn't picked up anyone else yet, but it's unlikely that they showed up alone. We've got to do something before the humans are destroyed."
WRESTLING:
In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.

Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Sixswitch laughed.
"Breastforce eh? Well, whoever came up with that name needs their brain checked."

He swivelled in his chair to look at both Springer and Whirl.

"I'm ready for a bit of action if you are. I've just run some tests on the newly installed weapons here. They seem to be working fine. I'd like to have some sort of automatic defence system, but no equipment we have here at the moment will allow for that. It'd be nice to get a hold of some though."
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Brave Maximus

Ark - Medbay

Post by Brave Maximus »

Dropshot's voice came through in a minor haze. Though what he needed to hear sunk home: Decepticons Attack..... doubt the humans can do much to stop them.....

Skyfall's optics flared into life, glowing a dark blue in the darkness of the CR chamber.

Computer, Internal Systems Check

Systems at 100%, Energon reserves at 79% - 15 minutes required for full recharge.

I don't have the time to wait. End recharge cycle......

The CR Chamber opened and Skyfall imerged, his body fully healed. When he stood, he wobbled a little, until his energon levelled out and he walked out into the Medbay.

Jazz was still in his CR Chamber.... he turned to Astra:
"If Jazz comes out of the chamber before we leave, send him to the War Room. Thanks."

He looked around, Aero Blade was repaired, but Sixwing was out of commission for what looked like a long time:

"Aero Blade, Starlight, Ark, Nemesis - come with me, the humans are going to need our help."

The Micro Master Commander strode out of Medbay and headed down the hall, headed for where the Omega was resting. He opened his Comm:

"Dropshot can you patch the feed to the War Room? Also, I'd like to take Stepper on this mission, and Artfire if Jazz is still out of commission. Can you have them meet me in the War Room? While I'm away, you're in charge of the Ark. Remember what Roadbuster said. Also, if you get bored - you can always beef up security."

The Micro Master changed his comm frequency:

"Greatshot, I need you to postpone your trip back to Autobase. There's a group of humans who need our help. Meet me in the War Room."

With the minicons in trail, Nemesis almost leaping in the air with excitement, Skyfall headed towards the War Room.
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Post by Amarant Odinson »

"Skyfall, I'm patching the feed now. It should be up by the time you reach the War Room." He then turned his attention to his Targetmaster partners.

"You heard the bot. Both of you head down to the War Room and give him a hand"

Artfire and Stepper both left the Med Bay to follow Skyfall to the War Room. "What about you, Dropshot? Are you coming?" Stepper asked.

"Not this time. Skyfall's leaving me in charge while you boys go scrap some Decepticons. Besides, you're big bots now. You don't need me to hold your hand. Now move and listen to Skyfall. Understood?"

They both answered back. "Yes sir."
WRESTLING:
In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.

Dead Man Wade

Post by Dead Man Wade »

Greatshot opened his comm and responded to Skyfall.

"Understood. On my way."

With that, Greatshot turned away from the entrance and stalked back into the Ark.
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Aero Blade was barely begining to come back online after having been sedated when Skyfall spoke to him. Aero sat up and looked around, highly dissoriented, so much so that he didn't even seem to recognize where he was, or what had hapened, for the moment anyways..

"Wha....go..where?" He asked in his haze from the residual sedative.
Brave Maximus

Ark - Medbay

Post by Brave Maximus »

Starlight had lagged behind a bit, and spotted Aero Blade looking a little confused:

"I\We are headed to the War Room. Skyfall has asked that you join Me\Us."

And the minicon walked down through the halls.

Ark - War Room

Skyfall arrived and the main screen was showing the Decepticons attack. The little Micro Master was obviously disturbed.
MirageFanGal
Protoform

Post by MirageFanGal »

Med-bay

"Gotcha, boss" Astra replied over Skyfall's comm-link, keeping one optic on Jazz's C.R chamber as she moved to tidy up the med-bay.
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Aero was still too dissoriented to understand much of what was going on, but with a bit of coaxing from Stratus, both were soon following after Starlight. Stratus knew better than most anyone else that it'd probably be best to get Aero out of the medbay before he fully came to and realized where he was.
StoneCold Skywarp

"The keyword in the sentence is Trypti...."

Springer's sentence was cut short as something crashed behind them, Springer withdrew his weapons and moved.

"ROADBUSTER?!" he yelled into the darkness, with no reply.

As he edged forwards he noticed the robot on the floor, the one he'd noted earlier - one of Scorponok's captives. Springer knelt down and rolled the Autobot onto his back

who are you...?

Standing firm and tall, Springer lifted the de-activated Autobot and carried him to the Wreckers' make-shift medbay. Springer looked around the workshop, trying to find somewhere to keep him safe.

Springer dumped his, somewhat unceremoniously, into one of the tubes Whirl had noted earlier and slammed the door shut to stop the Autobot falling over.

Springer left the room, making his way back to the central command.

"Anything else happening on the airwaves?"

A screen in the medbay flickered into life.

PRETENDER PROCESS ACTIVATED
Dead Man Wade

Post by Dead Man Wade »

Greatshot came walking into the War Room and sat down. Noticing Skyfall's demeanor he said, "How bad is it?".
Brave Maximus

Ark - War Room

Post by Brave Maximus »

Nodding to Greatshot as he walked in - completing those who were going on the mission - the Micro Master turned around to the group:

"Put simply: Not good. The Cons are wreaking havoc - and the humans can't stop them, though they're trying their hardest. There's also something strange going on at the reactor near by - so this isn't going to be pleasent."

He signaled to the Omega Shuttle and a beam of light came out - in a few seconds, a three-dimensional hologram of the area around the Air Force base came into reality:

"Our main forces: Myself, Artfire, Greatshot and the Minicons - will take on the Decepticons at the base. Artfire to provide cover fire, Greatshot for aerial support, I'll keep the Predicons busy and the Starlight and the boys will generally annoy.

"Stepper and Aero Blade are to head to the reactor. If you think you can handle any cons you find - take them out, HARD. If they're too much - radio for back up - we'll do what we can. First priority is to keep the humans safe. Second is to not die. Third is to make the Decepticons into little piles of slag.

"Questions?"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Debris II

Whirl shrugged.

"Since when are we afraid to fight Trypticon? We're Wreckers, after all!"

The gangly Autobot was about to toss out a wisecrack when Springer walked off to check out a crashing sound. He sat back in his chair and watched his monitors, sure that his leader could handle whatever the problem was.

Moments later, he saw a light flicker on.

Someone's activated one of the Pretender tubes, eh? Either Springer got shot, or he's found an Autobot...