[Original RPG] The Edge of the Abyss Part 4: A Tale of Two Houses (Neobase/Debris)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Springer glanced up at Sixswitch from the console he was typing away at.

"What's it look like I'm doing? Cross-stitch?"

Suddenly the Decepticon ensignia disappeared from the screen and the bases' systems were on full display to the pair of Wreckers.

"When ya gots it, ya gots it!" Springer pulled up the blueprints to the base. "Whadda ya think?"
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

"Doesn't look like cross-stitch to me," Sixswitch commented, with a completely straight face.
"OK OK, looks just about like we've got all we need to start hooking this stuff up."

He stared at the readout for a while, committing to memory the locations of some of the ports, then spun around, grabbing a couple of the gun emplacements and hefting them over his shoulders.

"Shall I get to work?" he asked with a grin.
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
MirageFanGal
Protoform

Post by MirageFanGal »

Med-bay

"Yes, sir" Astra replied quietly, grabbing a sedative from her kit and pressing it against Aero Blade's chest, activating it with an almost apologetic look on her face.
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Aero was too busy looking around for some kind of path of escape to take notice of what was going on until Astra had already started to administer the sedative. He tried to evade, but the sedative was already taking effect, and within a couple of moments he had passed out.
Igos Du Inka
Protoform

Post by Igos Du Inka »

*nick starts running twards the bace*

Nick: Arcee! Magnus! Hot Rod! *falls to knees* any body!?

Browning: hey snap out it dude

Nick: . . .

Browning: you forget im a Deciptcon, ah hell I can't bleave I'm doing this *fires flairs twards the autobot bace*
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Debris II

Whirl shrugged theatrically (despite the fact that no one would be able to see him), then said, "Probably for the best, Six. I've got no clue how these tube thingies work, anyway. I'd probably end up melting you."

He started stacking the various medkits into the empty shelves near the biobeds, hoping that none of them would get hurt so much that they'd actually need a medic to fix them.
StoneCold Skywarp

"Yeah, we'll get to work."

Springer picked up some tools and made for the exit, as he did he opened a comm port to Roadbuster

"All quiet on the western front?"
MirageFanGal
Protoform

Post by MirageFanGal »

Med-bay

The scarlet and black medic sighed almost unhappily, then silently picked up the med-tools and began the repairs on Aero Blade.
Reflector

Ark: Medbay

Post by Reflector »

To his chagrin, Jazz turned the corner and passed through the broad doorway more slowly and cautiously than he would have liked. Even in medbay he enjoyed stylish driving, but he knew better with his passengers on board.

"Gangway, folks. Got some injured here."

He coasted to a row of empty beds, stopped, and swung his doors open. His scanners searched for some helping hands to unload the Micromasters from his seats. Artfire and Stepper looked free.

"Yo, fellas! Got a minute?"
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Post by Amarant Odinson »

They looked down at Aero Blade who was now under heavy sedation and nodded their approval before turning to Jazz

"Yeah, Aero Blade should be fine now. C'mon Stepper, let's move." Artfire replied. Stepper just nodded in agreement and started helping Artfire unload the injured. "How many are there, Jazz?" Stepper asked.
WRESTLING:
In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.

Dead Man Wade

Post by Dead Man Wade »

OOC: Sorry about that. Didn't have time to post at one point, but then got distracted by a shiny quarter and lost twelve days of my life. Anyway...

IC: Greatshot stood in the entryway watching Jazz head for Medbay. Once the 'bot had disappeared, Greatshot opened his commlink.

"Skyfall, come in."
Reflector

Medbay

Post by Reflector »

Jazz parked patiently, his engine idling, while the Targetmasters unloaded his injured fare.

"Got all six o' Sixwing. Ain't they got twelve, though? Heh... Careful with 'em, they don't look too hot."
StoneCold Skywarp

Springer took no notice of Roadbuster's ignorance, he'd been acting odd for a long time anyways, like he wasn't 100% himself.

Springer toiled outside in the marshes with Sixswitch feverously putting gun placements and weaponry in place should they ever be discovered by anyone.

Springer was attaching the last of his batch when something sparked and the weapon kicked to life, pointing straight towards him. Springer froze, he didn't like the idea of dying again so soon. He patched through to the base.

"Whirl, be a pal and kick something down there would ya? I think this thing thinks I'm the enemy..."
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Sixswitch was sitting atop the base, having just finished installing the last of the SAM launchers there. He glanced around at the desolate marshlands. It was an ideal spot for a base as far as he could tell. No human would come here, and a land assault would be difficult - even more so with defences in place. It was more vulnerable from the air, but the SAMs in place would take care of a small force, and there would still be the occupants of the base to deal with.
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Debris II

Whirl would have frowned if he had the facial infrustructure for it.

"Uh...yeah. Sure thing boss. Just a sec..."

He glanced over to the nearest computer console and slammed a claw into it (refraining from kicking because he thought it would be a little hard to fix the bend skid he'd get if he had tried). The console lit up, and he quickly fiddled with the keyboard until he had managed to flag Springer's biomechanical signature as friendly (or so he hoped; he wasn't exactly a computer expert, and he was a little worried that he might have done something else entirely...).

He called back to Springer.

"Did that do the trick, boss, or am I talking to a sparking pile of debris right now?"
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Post by Amarant Odinson »

Ark: Med Bay

As Stepper reached inside, he saw the 6 micromasters that made up Sixwing. "What the hell happened?"

"Nevermind that, just get them out and onto those tables." Artfire replied as he took one in his arms and gently placed him onto the metal slab.

"Do we even have enough room for them all?" Stepper asked as he set another on down.

"Put them two to a table if you have to. We'll let Astra take a look at them before doing anything else."

When they finished unloading the last of the injured, they sat back down on the closest bench and nodded to Jazz that they were done. " That should do it Jazz. Stepper and I will stick around and help Astra if she needs it."

Stepper looked down at his chest and noticed the scars that he still had. "Yeah, I still need a little patchwork done myself. So if you need us, you know where to find us."

Ark: Command Center

Meanwhile, Dropshot was once again checking the defence systems and monitoring everything that was going on around the Ark. In case anything or anyone did decide to pop up, Dropshot wanted to ready for it. So he just sat there and waited for any potential targets to show up. Most bots would've been bored to tears with something like this but waiting was Dropshot's specialty.
WRESTLING:
In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.

Reflector

Post by Reflector »

With his cargo unloaded, Jazz transformed and curtsied to Stepper and Artfire. He spun Thriller-style on his heel and strode across the room to Aero Blade's table.

"Howdy, doc," he began, leaning over Astra's shoulder. "Got some more patients 'cross the way when yer ready for 'em. They should live until you're done here, anyway."
MirageFanGal
Protoform

Post by MirageFanGal »

"Gotcha" Astra replied with a nod and a smile, barely glancing at Jazz, focusing her full attention on Aero Blade's repairs "I'm nearly finished here, bet the patient will be relieved to hear he can clear outta here as soon as he wakes up"
Igos Du Inka
Protoform

Post by Igos Du Inka »

(Message appears on tvs,radieos,com links)
Browning: This is Browning former general adviser to the first circle, as most of you have hered Starscream went on a suside mission to cybertron in order to save the planet. Now I don't know about you but after all these years Starscream made sence. If the Quentessa forces completly take over Cybertron where do you think their next target will be? Junk,Charr,Io,..Earth. So I ask you today not as a Deciptcon but as a Cybertronion let us but our past differences in the past and join together to take back our homeplanet.

Does it take Starscream the former leader of the seekers to talk sence into all of us?! So Autobots,Deciptcons,Destrons,and all those who might be caught in the middle, let us join together as Cybertronions one last time *Transmission ends*
Hey! Come join the most adictive RPG of all time at www.the4th-coming.com, If you join ask for Kratos
StoneCold Skywarp

Springer opened his eyes as the weapon placement infront of him hummed, crackled the popped.

"Have a nice day...." Springer mused to himself. "Hey Whirl, take more than that to take me out!"

Springer made a point to himself to iron out the defence systems so they knew who their enemy really was and headed back into Debris.

"Well then, let's see if we can't tap into the EDC Satellites and monitor what's going on around here"