[Original RPG] The Edge of the Abyss Part 4: Depths of Deception (Carbombya)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Weirdwolf replied

"you are an honourable lady for a sq .. human we will go from the hospital now , as you will not take our metalic exchange tokens ,"

Weirdwolf pauses and opens medikit

" these work on my comrade do , not sure if will be any use to you but here is an anasethic i think is more efficent than you humans use and also some ointment for treating burns . Hope i our visit will not get you in trouble ."

Weirdwolf turned and walked over to Carnivac

all this being with Monzo is in head making me go soft , bu t the squishie seemed genuine and had no hidden agenda , it was refreshing yes is so tiring always watching comrades wondering how they are plotting , scheming trying to dispose of you . Carnivac is a good pack mate but he is a decepticon and with his injury could not trust him fully as he can not i think sometimes stop his actions

"A good hunt comrade yes, though will be without head still cannot see Monzo transforming in a brace autobots would fall about laughing yes."

_ _ _ _

The news crew followed by Lieutenant Falks battered Peugeot sped along the road the dentist having given them a lead they were enroute to the nearest large medical facility

_ _ _

In a non descript office building , on a dim stairwell a door marked Maintenance No Access swung open. Agent Joshua Kearne walked through it adjusting his tie.

another call out for team Delta this one sounded like the real deal , he hadnt had this much excitement in ages . not since he was working in the legal department back last century trying to get that movie stopped at least they ended up fighting aliens rather than giant robots , but it was a close call , the department even suggested there operatives wear jeans and check shirts for a while but that didnt last. back to the old goverment issue suit In the long run once everyone thought it was fictional it made our job a hell of a lot easier. .

He descended to the basement where a battered panel truck stood the sign on the side read Giordino's Pest Control and waited for his team to file in

Agent Kearne allowed himself a wry smile
"all the RAAt's would be in the truck but hopefully would still exterminate some pests

_ _ _

a Jimmy careened wildly down Sunset Boulevard the National guard driver weaving in and out of abandonded vehicles in the back a corporal hung on with one hand whilst the other he pointed a shaky rifle muzzle at a fast approaching rhino ."
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

" Thank you" Savannah said as she accepted the medkit from Weirdwolf. As she walked back inside the hospital, she made a note to have the lab check out the contents of the kit before using them on the wounded.

" I thought the squishies rode inside the head, instead folding themselves into the head" Carnivac said as he started to walk.
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Comming in low over L.A., Sky Lynx rushed towards ground level and pulled up just before impact to transform and land softly.

" We have Arrived Scoop , Time for you to disembark. "
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

OOC: Time for a new thread, folks. The action's moving.......