[Original RPG] The Edge of the Abyss Part 4: Depths of Deception (Carbombya)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Main Briefing Room, Trypticon:

Leozak: -looks over at Drillhorn- "Another human wants to work with us?"

Drillhorn: -shrugs- "We're popular today, I guess...."

Leozak: -activates commlink- "Pipe it down, Wipe-Out."
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

" Wrong 'Lassie', the doctor ment an old human tv show... I think Ra... one of our faction mates watched it once " Carnivac said before the doctor could answer Weirdwolf.

Doctor Savannah Evens looked over at Carnivac, then up at Weirdwolf. This had to be the weirdest day I ever had, she thought. Sighing, Savannah said " Alright Mr. talking wolf, either the patient is going to have to come down here or I'm going to have to go up there and what do you think the injuries are?"

Carnivac discided to let Weirdwolf tell the doctor about Monzo's injuries.
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Command Deck, Trypticon

Wipe-out nodded.

"As you wish, oh great and exalted Commander Leozak. One moment, please."

The minibot flicked several switches, establishing a connection with the prospective recruit.

"Piping it down now, sir."

Main Briefing Room, Trypticon

The main viewscreen blinked online, displaying the image of a man in his late fourties.

"Je suis Commandante-" He broke off in mid-sentance, switching to fluid, slightly-accented English. "I am Commandant LePorte, supreme commander of the forces that have liberated Quebec from their oppressors. I have seen the news reports of the Earth Defence Command's foolish attack against your city. It seems to be that you have been attacked by the very enemy that has been facilitating the oppression of my people for years, and violently resisted my liberation forces.

"It seems, to me, that we may each have something to gain from cooperation."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Weirdwolf replied

"pleased i am to meet you Lady Doctor , you can call me umm Fang . my organic associate think we is suffering friom shock , and possibly broken ribs and a broken leg. his mobility is not so good so maybe you should climb up yes."

His speech was interupted by Monzo who had clambered out of the hatch better to ogle the doctor , he moved forward and his injured leg gave way , he plummeted ground wards only being saved by Weirdwolfs quick reactions . Reaching out he caught him mid air and lowered him to the ground.

"ahh it seems the problem it has gone , if you would like to examine Mo..Malcolm here i would most appreciative be ."

Weirdwolf bowed his head to the Doctor

_ _ _

Commadant Lassade was speaking at length to Lieutenant Falk

"keep following them Peter , and keep us up to date . I'm going to consult the others but it looks like this might be a job for RAAT.

_ _ _

National Guard Unit 75 (LA) The Fighting Tigers

on a podium a colonel addressed is men

"men i have just been informed that there has been a mass release of zoo Animals from Hollywood zoo , we have been assigned to round them up . Quantities of animal tranquiliser are being flown in from Fort Baracus, When it arrives it will be distributed and it will be your job to go out there and round up those animals. It will be known as Operation Skippy. I expect you men to make the streets safe again for the people of LA.

_ _ _

The Channel 7 news crew were speeding down Suset on their way to see a Dentist , a panicky phone call to their station had put them on the track again.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Main Briefing Room, Trypticon:

Drillhorn: -starts calling up information on a submonitor-

Leozak: "Do you require assistance in fighting off the oppressive forces of the EDC?"
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

After looking 'Malcolm' over, Savannah started working on what she could heal. Savannah said " Well Fang, you probably already realised that Malcolm isn't human..so there is good news and bad news."
the other party."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Weirdwolf replied

"yes i know , tell me your news pretty doctor , can you heal him."

_ _

On another channel Weirdwolf opened his private link with Carnivac

"now we doctor have we must plan the next stage yes the extraction. If the Destrons come it will take them time they are few and have much to do , think i if come will be maximum 2 of them and will be Leozack and Gaihawk , they are the fliers yes , Hellbat will need to help control humans and only those 2 can get here in time . The Autobots are biggest threat though yes , they will come to clear there name plus need victory after there defeat. There will deduce I a minimum of 3 so they have numerical superiority and maybe as many as 8 if they bring micromasters with them . But doubt i they can spare so many with all damage did we. They need to get here fast yes , so one of them will be Skyfire or maybe Sky Lynx for transport . We need to remove aerial advantage yes for initial escape if things go wrong , so must go inside maybe in hospital in shopping Mall or does this city have one of squishies sub terranean electric transportation devices that may be an option yes. In such space are many humans so Autobots will careful need to be .
Both us can move fast over varied terrain in our alternative modes so we will have advantage inside , they will forced into robot mode be. Autobots have not many animal type warriors , so broken terrain is best changes of levels stairs etc but with no room for flying yes
what are your thoughts comrade ? "
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

" The good news is that his ribs and leg aren't broken. The ribs look more brused then broken and the fact that he can sort of stand on the leg most likely means the leg crack in it, not a full break. " Savannah said.

" Lets see what happens before we jump the gun" Carnivac said over the silent commlink "So far we haven't seen either Breastforce or Autobots. While the longer we stay here increases our chances of running into them. This is still a get in, get out mission."
the other party."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Main Briefing Room, Trypticon

"Any help you can offer would be graciously accepted, of course," the Commandant told Leozak. "Though even a public address condemning the EDC's undemocratic actions would do wonders for my cause. And of course, anything that weakens the EDC's stranglehold on the world will only aid your cause in the long run."
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

" The bad news is that due to the differences between humans and what ever species Malcolm is, means I can only fix so much" Savannah said.

" But...since my plans hardly ever go according to plan. If the Autobot do show up, then we should use all the advantages we can against them" Carnivac added, still using the silent commlink " try to remember that I have some advantages you don't. Also don't get over confident in fighting them, our weapons didn't seem as effective as I would like against Skylynx last time we fought him. I rather not lose a shell this time or a good hunting partner."
the other party."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Weirdwolf replied:

"anything you could do would be most appreciated Maam"

_ _

on the silent com link

" "thank you partner would not like to lose you either, yes as Autobots are coming to us we can choose the battle ground . As far as i'm concerned until Monzo is 100 percent will take things easy. True , am not able to attack from 2 directions at once though i suppose i could let Monzo be obnoxious to them ."
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

" Don't worry Fang, that's what I'm planning on doing" Savannah said as she continued to work.

" Maybe that should be our secret weapon" Carnivac said over the comm.
the other party."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Weirdwolf chuckles over the com link

"just let me turn audio receptors off first yes."

_ _

"thank you much very Doctor Lady , name what is would be easier for me yes."
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

" There" Savannah said as she finished putting a brace on Malcolm's leg " I can't give him any thing to help deal with the pain, but I expect him to take it easy until his injuries heal. No heavy lifting and for the first few days try not to put to much weight on that leg."

" Good idea" Carnivac agreed, while chuckling.
the other party."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Weirdwolf spoke

"thank you Dr , so no um contortions then , how long think you will take to heal ?"
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

" That mostly depends on how fast his species heals. Guessing off the top of my head, I'd say a week, maybe two." Savannah said.
the other party."
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Comming in over San Fransisco's Bay area, Sky Lynx banked hard and hit the afterburners towards L.A.

" E.T.A. fire minutes Scoop " Sky Lynx announced.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Airspace over California, heading for L.A.:

Tracks: -engines still at full, checking his turbine and laser status levels, dodging seagulls, geese, and the occasional autolite- "I may not be as fast as Sky Lynx, but I do look worlds better....."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Weirdwolf replied

"thank you doctor for your help would you desire renumeration i have some ancient gold payment tokens my comrades recovered from the sea bed ."
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

" You might as well keep them, since I don't know their value and I'm not going to cheat you out of them" Savannah said " but I do ask that you move away from the hospital as soon as you can. Personally it's not you guys, you been pretty polite. It's that the Autobot/Decepticon war seems to follow where ever either side goes and I don't want the hospital caught in the crossfire."

Carnivac started trying to figure out what the fastest way back to the shuttle was without havingto go back the way they came.
the other party."