[Original RPG] The Edge of the Abyss: Bringing Down the House (Autobase)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Scrounge75
Protoform

Post by Scrounge75 »

Dogfight laughed , you shoulda seen my disciplinary file 7 cases of conduct unbecoming an autobot , thats the ones where i got caught , i coulda been a decepticon but I got style and skill , so i knew wouldnt fit in with the skilless losers that do join up.

Dogfight twisted lose of the arm transforming back and charged straight at Windrazor razor sharp wings moving towards the con ready to slice through his body .

Dogfight shrugged the fire off his armour . laughing

Ruckus got Chromedome iin a bear hug and squeezed a bit stunned by the blows to the head

Sandstrom flew around looking for a decepticon to fight
MirageFanGal
Protoform

Post by MirageFanGal »

Fort Max Med-bay

Grapple was silent, watching the hologram of the command deck and frowned as he ran over his priorities, then sighed and shook his head, hoping someone would take care of Ramjet as he slowly got his med-kit out of sub-space again.

A moment before Grapple began repairs, Magnus' transmission came over the architect's comm-radio and he answered "Yes, we're both in Fort Max's med-bay, we got air-lifted over here by Sandstorm and I'm attending to Hound's injuries right now, he got seriously beaten up"

Battlefield

Having finally pried the Decepticon off his arm, Bluestreak was pushed back by the shockwave from Metroplex as he watched Wheels geting put into custody, barely taking in Red Alert's words as he wondered how he had let the 'Con get so close.

Then a flash of red and blue caught his attention and he transformed, revving his engine and tore after Smokescreen, making the hole in his tyre larger.

~*~

Firestar heard the explosion and turned around a second after her partner, then changed what was shooting out of her nozzle and darted forward, focusing her foam spray on the flames as Inferno moved to rescue Prowl.

Behind them, a small red figure stopped, facing Scorponok as he tried to shoot a cloud of gas at the citycon's legs, taking over from the Search and Rescue units.
Ravage_mk2
Protoform

Post by Ravage_mk2 »

(couldn't post in time to get me and Fixit out of Metro, so..)

It all happened rather fast. Talon was still inside Metroplex's medbay, along with Fixit when the series of events took place that would topple the titan.

First, there was the slight shaking and noise of Metroplex's transformation into robot mode. Followed not too long afterwards by the shaking of weapon impacts and Metroplex's movement.

All of that was nothing compared to the internal explosions caused by the various charges that went off(which were alot more noticable from the inside then out), not to mention the fact Metroplex dropping onto his back.

All this eventually resulted in Talon getting flung into a wall, which could now be considered the floor.

Talon looked over the now upturned medbay, trying to locate Fixit.

"Fixit!, you alright?" he called out.
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

Noting that some 'con, probably Starblade, had Inferno and Firestar in his/her rifle sights, Nightracer turned her attention to what other Autobots were doing. Her optics narrowed as she noticed Redalert, Smokescreen, and Bluestreak. The three Autobots looked as if they were looking for something and Nightracer had the feeling that "something" might be Starblade or her...or both.

Well you knew some 'bot would figure it out, Nightracer thought as she aimed her sniping rifle and waited.
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."
Warit00
Protoform

Post by Warit00 »

Fortmax's entrance

----------------------------------------

Hoist arrive at Fortmax and meet Traibreaker and Quickmix
"Look like we got a problem at the Ark.What happend here?"
Hyper Prime
Protoform

Post by Hyper Prime »

Fixit stood up from his lying postion as he pushed a few chairs off of him. "Yeah, just fine. Looks like something is going on outside, something important enough to transform Metroplex to robot mode. And I'll give you only one guess what would be so important to do it..." he assesed, waiting for the obivous reply from Talon.
Skystream
Protoform

Post by Skystream »

"I'm cool," came Echoshift's reply to Tracer. "You okay yourself? That looked like a pretty close call down there..." The Eurofighter glanced downwards, watching the cloud of smoke as it curled around Snarl, diffusing slowly to expand through the air. Grey wisps swirling lazily around the Dinobot's half-obscurred form...

"Hey, now THERE'S a thought," Echoshift mused to himself. Opening the comm-channel to Tracer again, he told the other; "Don't panic-- I'm just gonna fade out for a bit."

And then the Eurofighter seemed to de-materialize from the helicopter's visual sight. Locking on to the position of the Dinobot on the ground, Echoshift dived downwards for a strafing run. He waited until he'd gotten close enough that the smoke's first inquisitive fingers were able to tickle his invisible wings, and then he let loose with a stream of laser-fire at Snarl.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Quake smiled.

"Firepower is always a good thing!" he said as Nightbeat joined the fray.

"On new targets!" he smiled standing up and firing at the new combatant as well.

Hatemonger quickly brought up his energon saber to cut the rocket aimed at his head. But while saving his head Grimlocks strike cut into the fusion cannon he was aiming at.

Hatemonger quickly turned sideways letting the cannon fall to the ground. He jumped back picking up the damaged weapons.

It will be alot easier to fix that on the battlefield than an entire arm. he thought to himself. Finally he found an Autobot who could actually fight. He stepped back a bit picking up his damaged weapons and thought to himself again as the damaged fusion cannon and Violator cannon quicky went into subspace.

"Well Dinobot." Hatemonger said cracking his own neck sideways. "Your as good as the legends say. Shame to say the legends about me are true. Only better!" Hatemonger quickly brought his forearm cannon on the damaged arm online and fired several blast as the Dinobot while bring his Energon saber across hoping to return the favor to the Dinobot by destroying his rocket launcher.

Cryotek continued to watch the battle then had an idea.

He heard Windrazor setting down for repairs and quickly flew to where he was on the battlefield. He brought out a laser scalpe from subspace.

"You know I realised the one thing we lacked. A decent combat medic! Need a hand?" He asked.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Quickmix replied to Crosshairs thats right but as a double targetmaster i can hold my own in a fight.

Hearing Crosshairs comment " I guess i better stay here then , help you guard the main entry bay Trailbreaker "
he said

"while we wait what do you think of the fracture point of non ferrous alloys in sub zero temperatures and its application to weapons technolgy a fascinating field i think, and i can also take the opportunity to fine tune those mods i made to Your force field unit .

Spotting Hoist

he said "hello Hoist we could do with your talents right now , had a few decepticon problems.

Wideload flew back through the doors as a stray cluster bomb caught him in the chest obliterating his autobot symbol .
rolling over and over he came to a rest chest down in the corridor , he aimed through the doors and ripped off a couple of shots at the Ramjet , removing the pin from one of the concusion grenades in his load bay he rolled it through the doorway .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weirdwolf transformed into robot mode and slashed at Lynx 's torso with his thermal sword

growling " eat metal now will you

Landfill having made sure Minerva was ok

laid down flat on the edge of the roof , grasping his two targetmasters now back in weapon mode , he started a steady fire from both weapons at Quake , then seeing Dogfights predicament he took careful aim at Windrazor and fired off a volley at the aerial Con
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Letting go of Carnivac's shell, Sku swung around and pened fire on the decepticon with his mouth cannon.

Lynx accepted the blow from the much smaller bot and replied with a vicious slash to Weirdwolf

Mostructor growled as Slog felt the pain of his shell recieving fire, then swung a roundhouse punch at Dai Atlas's Head
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Windrazor's arm dropped back to his side as Dogfight broke his grip. He watched in amusement as the reckless Autobot transformed and flew towards him.

From several metres away, Dogfight's acceleration was easily anticipated by the advanced sensors feeding information into Windrazor's brain unit. He leapt upwards, kicking off his opponent's wing and sending him into an uncontrollable spin. Meanwhile, Windrazor spun in the air, unleashing a missile from his launcher at pointblank range into Dogfight's engines.

The erratic movement of the Air Commander caused Landfill's shot to sail wide, but the marksmanship of Sureshot wasn't so easily avoided. The shot caught Windrazor low in the stomach, sending him spinning backwards through the air. He came to a stop, hovering several hundred yards back, gasping at the effects of the shot, and glanced down at the wound.

Lubricant oozed from the gash in his stomach, but his self-diagnostics told him that the wound was not life threatening, and would slow him down only slightly. He peppered Sureshot with return fire from his laser pistol, not expecting to do any damage from such a range, but using the cover fire to transform back into his jet mode, and begin flying an evasive pattern while searching out more targets.

ooc: This damage is being forced with permission from the rpg staff. During battle, your characters cannot continuously avoid being damaged. That is called powergaming and it is against the rules.
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

ooc:sorry, ss, thought you were refering to me :D.

Sureshot recieved the shots from Windrazor , and dropped below cover before any serious damage could be done
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

(OOC: That was in reference to Scrounge75, not you. Sorry for the confusion)

Hot Spot struggled to conciousness, and saw the Stunticons advancing forwards, weapons ready. He tried to reach for his weapon... Then realised that it was snapped in half - and anyway, he couldn't move his body. He looked around and saw the other Protectobots stiring to conciousness. The Stunticons would be there in seconds, and then his team would be dead for sure.

So he did the only thing he could think of. Using the residual link from the shattered gestalt mind, he forced himself and his team into voluntary shutdown. The Protectobots went instantly immobile, giving them all the outward appearance of death, but also sparing themselves further damage from the vindictive Stunticons.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

(OOC: Long thread. Everybody over to Part 2!)

**Topic Closed**