[Original RPG] The Edge of the Abyss: Bringing Down the House (Autobase)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

Smiling underneath her face mask at the damage her shot did to Prowl. Nightracer aimed her sniping rifle at Inferno and fired.
------------------------

When it came apparent that Defensor's shields would allow him to carry out his plan, Menasor drove his sword blade deep into the ground. The blade made a growning sound as Menasor used it and his good knee (Breakdown) to hold him in a kneeling position. He almost laughed as Defensor tried to grpple his sword away, but Menasor's grip and the ground held the sword in place.

Menasor knew that he couldn't go on fighting for very much longer, and resented the fact that Defensor had been able to get up again. Menasor took his cyclone gun from subspace and ignoring Dragstrip's protests (and pain), fired it at Defensor.
--------------------------

Carnivac was more then happy to take the opportunity fortune (and Weirdwolf) had given him, and fired both his optic beams and anti-thermal cannon at the Lynx's exposed undersides.
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

The Cyclone Gun shot slammed into Defensor's arm, and left it blackened and smoking. The huge gestalt roared in anger and concern for the damaged part, but gritted his teeth and staggered into a ready position, with one arm dangling uselessly by his side.

Weaponless and one armed, it became obvious that Defensor would not be fighting on much longer either, but he gritted his teeth. No way would the Protectobot give up the fight now.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Battlefield

Kup dove out of the way of the oncoming Quake, still firing.

"I've been shot by a sniper and frozen by some sorta dragon. You've got nothing to do with it, kid."

Red Alert nodded to Wideload, then grabbed Wheels and set him inside the Throttlebot's cargo bed.

"Take him to the cells and lock him up," he said. "If he wakes up before you get there, feel free to shoot him." He looked up at Fort Max's damaged command tower. "Then get up to the bridge. It looks like Fortress is in trouble."

He turned to Smokescreen. "Over there, somewhere." He gestured beyond the battlefield. "We'll get going as soon as Bluestreak's changed his tire."

Scorponok didn't pay any heed to the firepower coming from Inferno and Firestar. After all, he figured, the insects couldn't do any harm to his invulnerable superstructure. Prowl's missiles, however, were a different story. They impacted at the base of the citycon's left shoulder-mounted twin pulse cannon.

The impact itself did little actual damage, but the resulting explosion was another matter. While not powerful enough to pierce the city's armour, the heat from the blast combined with the damage done by the previous attacks was more than capable of warping the outer layers of plating. The delicate bearings that allowed the cannon to rotate melted, and the weapon froze in place, useless.

Scorponok howled in rage, then fired his anti-gravity cannon in the general direction of the attack.

Treadshot winced as Nightbeat's shot hit him in the right forearm.

"Bubblehead?" He shrugged, then fired a demagnetizer blast at the Autobot's leg. "If you spent more time practicing your shooting and less on your wit, maybe you could have made that shot."

Main Entry, Fort Max

Crosshairs' optics grew wide. He could only think of a few ways the Decepticons could have gotten inside without passing him, and none of them were good. The Targetmaster ran to a nearby computer access point and called up internal sensors.

Quickmix, Sandstorm, Fortress. Not exactly who I'd chose for a fight. The location of the lone Decepticon signature was even more disheartening. The bridge. Wonderful.

"Decepticon on the bridge," he told Trailbreaker. "One of us has to get up there."

Command Deck, Fort Max

Ramjet cocked his head and listened to the curious transmission. Shaking his head, he turned back to Fortress. As the Autobot leapt, the seeker fired a blast from his one good laser.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Wreck-Gar transformed and doved to avoid Treadshot's blaster fire.

"I'm not normally a praying man," he said. "But if you're up there, please save me Superman!"
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Nightbeat: -twists out of the way, feeling his leg go a little numb as the demagnitizer blast grazes the side- "Now why would I want to do that, hm?" -lets the numbed leg fold, holsters plasma blaster as he drops, turning it into a shoulder roll across the dazed Hosehead, coming up on one knee holding Hosehead's accellerator rifle, aims it at Treadshot's torso- "I'm not a sniper, after all." -fires accellerator rifle at Treadshot-

Command Deck, Fort Max:

Fortress: -stumbles back, liquid droplets of metal flying from the molten track that Ramjet's laser burned in his shoulder, brings up his laser rifle- "I said it to your large friend, now I say it to you. GET OFF MY SHIP!" -aims and fires at Ramjet-
Scrounge75
Protoform

Post by Scrounge75 »

B]Dogfight[/B] blew the missile out of the air

opening a scramble and coded com link he said

Firestar, Inferno want to take this guy out while i distract him

Outloud he said: " You dance well for a decepticon shame you can't fly so well , but you try well for a flawed design

Using the superior agility and mobility of his airframe he flew circles round the Decepticon firing his weapons at the Con

"They call me Dogfight cos thats where I'm in my element up close and personal , where as Windrazor sounds like a macho name an advertising droid would think up , I'm sure it was the name of a brand of lubricating oil for derelicts back on cybertron

Wheels jolted awake as he was loaded onto something , then his head impacted with a hard surface and he spiralled back into unconsciousness .

Ruckus felt a strange sensation come over him but he shrugged it off and went back to grappling with the two legged turbo fox that was attacking him (Chromedome )

Fly woke up groggily and surveyed the surroundings he realised the Autobots had failed even to secure him firing up his engines he blasted into the sky
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Chromedome: -brings fists together, smashes them down at Ruckus' head-
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Up on the roof

Flintlock : Dont worry about Him ya darling Coleen
he always talks funny like that

Silencer thats rich coming from You cobber.

Landfill " anything i can do to help Minerva ?"

Quickmix at a loss what to do next having sent Sandstorm on his way apart from pray to Primus opened a com link

"Crosshairs, Trailbreaker anything I can to do to assist you old chaps ."

Weirdwolf picked himself up and growling

"bite leg off will i now "

and pounced back into the fray jaws aimed at the Lynx's rear left upper leg.

Wideload shot back to Fort Max .

unloading the prisoner in the secure holding cell adjacent to the Medbay because of his injuries

He dropped him on a birth , secured him

He then proceeded up to the bridge , he strode through the doors electro scrambler at the ready surveying the situation
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

"You talk well, Autobot," Windrazor replied, dodging and jinking and flipping through the air while keeping up a constant hail of laser fire from his pistols, the flames from Dogfight getting close enough to blacken and singe his armour, but nothing more.

"Shame that your bark is louder than your bite."

He suddenly cut his anti-gravs keeping him aloft, and he dropped straight downwards, bypassing the rest of Dogfight's shots. He hit the ground, flaring his anti-gravs at the last second, causing him to land gently, before transforming into jet mode once more, and streaking directly at his opponent, rapid fire blasts from his lasers scything the air as he approached.
Scrounge75
Protoform

Post by Scrounge75 »

maybe you should ask Windsweeper about my bite , oh you can't hes lying in the medbay in Scorponok my mistake

Your bites no great shakes Yourself , I'd rather be fighting a trully great decepticon aerial warrior like Misfire or Slugslinger but I guess you cant get the quality nowadays.

Dogfight shot his blowtorch blasters forward and turned of fhis engines shooting backwards out of the line of fire .

Transforming mid air he landed on the back of Windrazors jet form sitting astride the decepticon engaging electromagnets in his legs to steady him. He leant forward hand wrapped round the Cons nosecone and attempted to wrench it back over Windrazors tail
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

(geez, can't get online in three days and I miss 4 pages..)

Post by AngelOfDeath124 »

StarBlade grinned to herself as she scanned for targets. It was hard to get a good lock on anyone, since there was so much activity.

Just then, Windrazor set up a pair of targets for her, Inferno and Firestar. Aiming carefully at Inferno's chestplate, the assassin pulled the trigger on her sniper rifle, sending a single shot at the 'Bot. Lifting her aim slightly to higher up on his chest, she fired one more time, hoping to take him down.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Windrazor felt the tug from Dogfight on his nosecone, and quickly obliged his foe, swinging up and around in an incredibly tight loop-de-loop, throwing his foe off balance, before transforming himself, leaving Dogfight desperately hanging on to his chest armour.

"Have you ever been punched in the face for talking too much?" the Acting Air Commander asked nonchalantly, unleashing a flurry of blows at the head and torso of his midair opponent.
Scrounge75
Protoform

Post by Scrounge75 »

(ooc Dogfight is a little crazy think Howling mad murdock)

The blows did not seem to phase B]Dogfight much [/B] dodging the ones he could the others denting his armour

Dogfight laughed funny you should say that , a decepticon tried that once , said i talked too much , I had his remains turned into a chair .

Dogfight swung his Blowtorch blasters over his shoulders and fired at point blank range . Dogfight at the same time leant forward and sank his teeth into the Decepticons arm
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Tracer recieved a deep gash down his underside as Snarl's sword caught him and disrupted his flight pattern as well. As Tracer was knocked towards the ground, he transformed to robot mode, landing on his feet and rolling into a tumble for a short distance before coming back up again to avoid taking too much of a jarring from the rough landing, then immediately turned towards the dinobot and oppened fire with is blaster, aiming to try to blow the sword out of his hands.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Chromedome: -continues to smash his fists against Ruckus' head-
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

"Don't lie to me, Autobot. I've slagged more of your kind than I can count, and that isn't your way."

Windrazor was somewhat surprised by the pointblank attack, so his agility wasn't enough to save him from the licking flames that washed over his shoulder, charring the metal and causing him to grit his teeth in pain.

But the pain swiftly turned into a laugh as Dogfight sunk his teeth into his arm. Robot mode midair antics were his playground, not this Autobot's. He twisted around so that his opponent was at arms length, then swung his pistol up and fired several laser blasts at Dogfight's face.

"Time to die, Autobot," he growled.
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Seeing Dogfights predicament, Sureshot opened fire on Windrazor

Lynx Swiped at Weirdwolf as he Got to his feet and Carnivac slagged more armour off his right side.

Comming from no-where a partially patched up Sky, swwoped down and tried to grab Carnivac in his talons
Hyper Prime
Protoform

Post by Hyper Prime »

Redhot winced, "Why those creeps, when I get my hands on them..."

"Let 'em go Redhot. We can do more good without picking a fight with them. Let's get to higher command, see how we can be of some use." Stakeout ordered. The three of them then transformed and head in the opposite direction of the Battle Chargers on the other side of the tree.
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

Have I mention lately how much I hate hate you all...first using ME of all 'cons as a shield.... any miss- clock knows Deadend wound've been a better slotting choice....now this

Shove it up yar tailpipe Dragstrip or I'll do it for ya.

Menasor fired his gun again at Defensor.
-----------------

Canivac wasn't expecting Sky's claws and before the Decepticon knew it, the Autobot's claws tore throw his pretender shell armor. Carnivac barely had enough time to subspace his anti-thermal cannon before slipping out of his shell. The shell ignored the pain, started wiggling (and making the holes the claws made bigger) in Sky's grip, trying to use it's claws and teeth were ever it could reach the Autobot. Carnivac fired his optic beams at the flying Autobot (Sky) who held his pretender shell captive.
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Defensor was in the process of charging forwards as the blast from Menasor's gun slammed home, blowing a hole in his chest, and exposing a sizable amount of circuitry. The gestalt's momentum carried him forwards, and he swung one last punch at his opponent, before his knees buckled and he collapsed slowly to the ground before disengaging, the five Protectobots collapsing exhausted to the ground.

Hot Spot had taken considerable damage from the last blast, and Blades was injured from the previous shot to his arm. The other three were reasonably unhurt, although the neural shock from the forced disengagement caused all three to lose conciousness.