[Original RPG] Edge of the Abyss: WRECKED!(the Ark)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Heinrad

Edge of the Abyss: WRECKED!(the Ark)

Post by Heinrad »

Despite some minor internal squabbling(and the accidental admittance of Warpath), Skyfall's Neo-Wreckers have managed to set up shop within the battered hulk of the Autobot spacecraft, the Ark. Unbeknownst to them(and to Roadbuster), Springer, Sixswitch, and Whirl, the original Wreckers, are about to come calling, and not for tea and biscuits.

And unbeknownst to both groups, an even bigger threat is even now winging it's way towards them...........
Warit00
Protoform

Post by Warit00 »

Warpath walk to the Armoury "Many thing changing around here
I need some thing to support my chest gun.This big gun need little help"Warpath start looking at weapon racket"I pick These Double pistol blaster fast reload.Great! and can put on my tank mode too."
Hyper Prime
Protoform

Post by Hyper Prime »

Countdown, came up next to Skyfall, transformed and asked, "Hey Skyfall, I've got something to ask of you. I'm kind of curious as to what is happening back at the cities. Do I have permission to return there for a short while and see how things are going? I'll get a report from them and let them know what's going on. I'd also like to see how the other micros are handling me not being around that much."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Shuttle Blade:

Bludgeon: -skimming the shuttle across the treetops, cloaking field on full, engine roar muffled to nothing-
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Skyfall looked at Countdown for a minute and then slowly nodded:

"Just let me get you set up in the 'Sentinal' program, so it will let you in, and when we drop the shields, you can head out. Keep in touch though. I want to start another raid against the Decepticons sometime in the next 72 hours. Once we have everything set up, I'll let you know when the shields are down."

The leader of this group then walked along with Jazz and Roadbuster, heading towards the command centre.
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Post by Amarant Odinson »

A top Mount St. Hillary

As Dropshot and Artfire continued scanning, Dropshot noticed something in the distance. It was only for a brief moment but it looked like a ripple just above the trees. He double checked the area on his scanners but found nothing. "Artfire, Are you picking up anything?"

"No nothing, it's pretty quite Why?." Artfire replied.

"Nevermind. It was probably nothing." And with that Dropshot went back to scanning again. It was then that he noticed it. "Artfire, do you hear that?" he asked.

"Hear what?" Artfire paused for a moment and then sighed. "Hmph, I don't hear anything, what's the problem?"

"That just it. Listen." Dropshot stopped everything for a few seconds. " Do you hear that? You're right Artfire, there's nothing. No sound at all. No birds, no insects, nothing."

Then off in the distance, Dropshot saw a flock of birds fly away from some trees as if a harsh wind blew right through them. "THERE!!"He exclamed. "Right there, Those birds and the trees right there."

Artfire wasn't sure what was going on but whenever Dropshot was like this, then he knew he had a reason to be cautious. "Ok, But what about them? They're just birds flying. Some wind blowing through the trees, what's your point sir?"

"That is my point. Do you feel any wind?"

"Artfire paused again for a moment. It then dawned on him. "Actually?.....No.....No, I don't"

Dropshot's answered back. "Exactly, Something's coming. We can't see it but something or someone is coming and if they're taking the effort to hide from us like this, Then they're coming for a fight. I'll let Skyfall know of the situation. Keep scanning for anything unusual. I want to know the moment something changes, I don't care how small or innsignifficant it is. Understood?" Artfire nodded affirmative.

Dropshot then radioed Skyfall. "Skyfall, Put the Ark on alert. Something coming. I don't know what it is or when it's going to be here but it's coming. And after what we did to that power station, I can just imagine who's coming for a fight."
WRESTLING:
In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.

Scrounge75
Protoform

Approaching Mount St Hilary

Post by Scrounge75 »

Skyhammer moved purposefully throught the air , sensors pinpointing the shape of the Ark ahead of him , he new these groups of old these clannish subgroupings but to him an Autobot was an Autobot , he might not be welcome but he was as sure as hell going to be useful . Dissension only ultimately served the decepticons
The sleek sky cruiser banked gently, high frequency modulators at maximum sensitivity , good he thought spotting the sentry this group are on the ball at least . Time to make my prescence known , but if they were any good they should already have spotted him.

Skyhammer to Ark come in Ark are You receiving me please respond over
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Blade

Bugly shot a sidelong glance at Bludgeon.

"They are suspicious."
Hyper Prime
Protoform

Post by Hyper Prime »

"Whoo, more suicide missions. I may might want to switch my place with Redhot. He likes this sort of thing more than me." Countdown said as he then made his way to exit, waiting for Skyfall to drop the shield.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Blade:

Bludgeon: -nods, finds a nearby clearing, lands the shuttle- "Now is the time to start using their suspicions against them. Bugly, go." -looks back at the rest of the Mayhems- "The rest of us will wait."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Blade

Bugly nodded.

"Don't attack until I signal you, if you can." He got up and made his way towards the hatch. "I trust you will be making an...unconventional entry?"

Without waiting for a reply, the Decepticon stepped through the hatch, summoning and entering his shell. He used a shroud of dark power to cloak himself as he crept towards the Ark.
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Skyfall sighed as Dropshot's message came over the comm. His circuts had been flashing for a while - but nothing he could pinpoint. With Dropshot sensing something - he knew there was going to be a fight soon.

"Acknowledged Dropshot. Let me know if you actually spot something."

He turned to Roadbuster and Jazz and nodded. The nod was to tell them that this wasn't a drill and then activated his Comm system, patching in to the Ark's loudspeakers:

"Neo's! I want you all at combat status! This is not a drill! I say again, this is NOT a drill. Keep your optics and sensors peeled for anyone that we don't know. Comm Channels are to be open at all times. Skyfall Out."

He then turned to Roadbuster and Jazz:

"Something doesn't feel right. We'll keep the shield up until we can get a clear sensor reading of the area. I want Jazz in the control centre, co-ordinating troop movments and internal security. Roadbuster - Gather Aero Blade and Starlight into Medbay and keep your eyes open. I'll keep post at Control and be ready with Omega. Dropshot and Artfire will keep the top safe and Sixwing and Stepper should have the front covered."

As they passed Command - Skyhammer's message came over the comm:

"Slag, this is just what we need - visitors....."

He opened his comm:

"This is Skyfall, currently in command of the Ark. Do you have enough fuel to make it to Metroplex?"
Warit00
Protoform

Post by Warit00 »

Ark-Armoury

"Battle station?Time to go."Warpath take his special ammo(Look Warpath abilities at TFU section)"2Thermal 2Sonic and 1explosive"
Warpath running to command deck

Ark-Command deck

"Skyfall Where should I guard in the Ark"
Scrounge75
Protoform

approaching the Ark

Post by Scrounge75 »

Skyhammer considered his options as he drew nearer the Ark he couldnt lie to them could he but they would need him he sensed it , he couldn't let it happen again not the 4th battle of Polyhex all over again , he'd meant to be flying top cover but one of his thrusters had been down , he'd meant to get it looked at but he hadn't got round to it he had really meant too , he just hadn't had the opportunity , without air cover the wave of decepticon seekers had slaughtered the autobot ground force casualties had been 75% he d had nightmares ever since seen the faces of the fallen calling out to him .

He Opened a com Link

Sky Hammer to Ark , I ve probably got enough fuel but the forward pump bearing is running hot and rough , i dont think id make it
Hyper Prime
Protoform

Post by Hyper Prime »

Countdown received the transmission and immediately jumped. He then made his way to the command center, saying to Skyfall, "Hi! Sorry, but looks like I'm back shorter than I expected. So, what group of mechs, that hates our inner mechanics so much they would rip them out themselves, do you know that would pull a stunt off like this?"
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Blade:

Bludgeon: "Of course, Bugly. I doubt these would-be Wreckers would be foolish enough to leave themselves unprotected. Not after becoming such a nuisance. I believe I know which way to go in, but a recon of the area would make the most sense."

Ark:

Roadbuster: -snorts- "We probably attracted somebody's attention with the last raid. Areo Blade, Starlight, with me." -heads for the medbay- "It's not like they'd send the Mayhem Attack Squad after us. They're all dead."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Outside

Though he was long-gone, Bugly got the jist of Bludgeon's reply.

Bugly crept as close as he dared to the Ark's newly-acquired forcefield, scanning the area and taking in a vast array of visual data through his shell's compound eyes. The Pretender toyed with the idea of taking ot the sky and getting a birds-eye view of the area. However, Skyhammer's presence nixed that idea; even with a sheath of dark energies that would protect him from casual observation, flying around when so many Autobots were concentrating on the sky would be foolishness.

But maybe I can make the Autobots clear the skies for me...

He drew up more energy from inside his Spark, fashioned it into a wave of paranoid suspicion, and pushed it towards the Ark. The Autobots standing guard over the doorway would catch the brunt of the mental attack, but those inside should have a reaction as well; albeit a much milder one.

If I did this right, he mused, they will chase away this newcomer for me...or at the very least, imprison him.
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Aero Blade started to follow Roadbuster, but on discovery of their destination, he immeditely balked. "Medbay?! W-what am I needed for there...?" Aero stammered.

Stratus watched the familiar scene starting up, and shook his head. "Here we go again..." He commented to Ark and Nemesis.
Scrounge75
Protoform

Post by Scrounge75 »

Skyhammer took a holding pattern just outside the forcefield, These Autobots were either up to something or had an attitude to strangers which made Red Alert s paranoia look positively healthy , maybe they just didnt like visitors , but this was the spiritual birthplace of Autobots on Earth , while you couldnt expect a welcome mat and a tour guide with a rolled up umbrella , as seemed common with the organics and their historical shrines , Hed expected more than this , the attitude was more Decepticon than Autobot , that was an idea maybe they d taken over the Ark without anyone knowing , Skyhammer dismissed this paranoid fantasy , many Autobots would but for a twist of fate bear the Purple of the Decepticon insigna rather than the red of the Autobrand .
Everything indicated an attack was coming . Due to his his role as eye in the sky , hed been monitoring decepticon communications with his Front-mounted high-frequency modulators and things had gone strangely quiet in the last few breems as if they were up to something , often what wasnt there was as important as what was apparent . Obviously there communications security was at red alert , which meant trouble was afoot

Skyhammer gained height so as to better surveille the area ,
turning his Front-mounted high-frequency modulators onto the immedite area boosting his long-range audio and visual surveillance and tracking capabilities to maximum

The scan had detected something moving through the under growth close up near the forcefield , something barely visible in the undergrowth , what was it he panned a camera over to the scans coordinates , well it looked like a Decepticon pretender there next to the Ark , tensing he manipulated some controls his thermal blasters moving in there gimbals to track the return , one finger hovering over the firing button as he awaited more detailed infra red analysis , was it or wasnt it the seconds seemed to stretch into eternity as he waited for the targetting scanners results , The shape was suggestive of a Decepticon pretneder but the scan showed it to be organic it wasnt Snarler moving through the bushes but a native lifeform a wild boar crashing through the undergrowth searching for food , letting the infrared and modulators run Skyhammer circled waiting for the Autobots to make the next move
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Ark:

Roadbuster: -optic band narrows- "You'll go to medbay because I TOLD you to go!" -reaches out to grab Aero Blade-

Blade:

Bludgeon: -looking out through shutle windscreen, scowl deepens, seeing the tiny figure of Skyhammer hovering in the distance-