[Original RPG] The Edge of the Abyss Part 2: Decepticons

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
TERRORCONS
Protoform

Post by TERRORCONS »

HUN-GRRR: "Excellent speech! With each resonating syllable out of Gigatron's audio module, my very energon converted pulsated pure energy through my internal combat systems! I very much anticipate the mauling of Autobot opposition! Come Terrorcons!"

SINNERTWIN: "Where we go?!! We fight now?!!"

HUN-GRR: "Hmmm, good question. Now where are the groundforces participating in this attack staging at? And do we have time to give Blot an oil change and plug up that nasty leak in his anal valve?

BLOT: "Me no need fix! Me good now!!!

HUN-GRRR: "Silence, Blot!!! We can't afford you overheating or breaking down again in battle! I want to make a remarkable impression on our fellow Decepticons in this campaign!

RIPPERSANAPPER: "Since when do we care what anyone thinks?

HUN-GRRR: "Since I've laid my visual sensory arrays on that remarkable female Decepticon known as Starblade!"

CUTTHROAT: "Bah!!! She's way out of your lead!!! Your a Terrorcon, not some pretty droid seeker or run of the mill Decepticon! We are the dirtiest, filthiest, low down anything goes hard chargers to ever wade through a pool of Autobot oil, ever!!!"

HUN-GRRR: "You know! What the hell was I thinking?!!! But you're still getting that oil change and valve fixed, Blot!

BLOT: "Grrrr, and me still no like!!!"
"Computron think too much!!!"
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

OOC: Shockwave hasn't dismissed you from the briefing room yet.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Cryotek put up his controller and turned off his video game.

Sweet, he thought to himself as he transformed and flew off to the ramp to see Gigatron a bit of a twirl in his flying.

"On my way Gigatron." He said into his com-link flying full tilt.
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Scalple entered the hanger and boarded the neared one-man shuttle.

Taking off he headed towards the location of the Nemesis.

(ooc: heading to nemesis thread )
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Conference Room, Scorponok:

Bludgeon: -looks over at Banzai-Tron- "Very well. You may join us." -looks over at Bugly- "For the moment, we stand at six strong."
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Double Punch chuckled a little to himself in the background:

These fools of Autobots do not stand a chance....
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Conference Room, Scorponok

Bugly nodded curtly to Bludgeon and resisted the urge to try and mind-trick Shockwave into ending the meeting.
optimusskids
Protoform

Briefing room Scorponok

Post by optimusskids »

Weirdwolf sits patiently sharpening his sword running a sharpening stone back and forth with a screeching sound

Inside Weirdwolfs Head

Weirdwolf : this will give us an excellent opportunity to seek out and destroy the hordes of vapid autobot scum , for myself i cant wait to get my hands on them , it will also act to stop the other inferior decepticons from calling us yoda behind our backs

Monzo : yeah bash , smash kill annihalte, show them who is boss yeah

Out loud

An autobot trophy will i bring back , an autobot head all wrapped in a sack , sneak in will i without detection and a scrapped autobot add to my collection
Reflector

Metrotian: Primary Access Ramp

Post by Reflector »

Gigatron stood with arms folded, silent and patient. He looked down at the (mostly timid) Decepticons as they scurried past him on their way between the cities. The presence of only one especially interested him. Thankfully, that one was punctual.

"Cryotek. Good. Our mission is one of timing as much as stealth. Let us be off - to Autobot City!"

With a broad wave toward the west, Gigatron transformed to his jet mode and rocketed into the sky, trusting Cryotek to follow expediently.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Cryotek listened to Gigatron and watched as he took off.

"Agreed!" He yelled as Cryo attacked to him and ducked down, with that his legs extended and two jet engines transformed and he took off behing Gigatron full throttle.

Hatemonger got onto his com-link.

"Shockwave having Trypticon return from the Cybertron mission I would like to assist in the assualt on the Autobot bases. What assistance may I offer?" He asked.
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Banzai-Tron gives Bludgeon a slight nod of respect
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Spinister's Quarters, Trypticon

The Targetmaster sat quietly in the chair behind his desk, flipping between security feeds, incident reports and various other windows.

One view in particular caught his optic. In this image, a purple jet and a blue dragon shot off into the west.

Interesting. He frowned behind his faceplate. Most interesting. Their vector takes them straight for Autobase. Something to do with the meeting Shockwave called, obviously.

He nodded. Well, at any rate Lord Gigatron shouldn't be heading out with only one bodyguard. If he were to fall, with Galvatron still missing and no obvious sucessor...the empire might never recover ferom the chaos.

He stood and headed for the door, raising his comlink.

And that is unacceptable.

"Singe, Hairsplitter. Meet me at the main entry."
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

Carnivac smiled at Weirdwolf's words. Looks like I'm not the only Decepticon with a head collection, Carnivac thought.
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

(OOC: Sorry, Zarak, but we need to get things moving.)

Conference Room, Scorponok:

Shockwave: -monocular optic taking in the assembled troops- "Ground forces, this is your disposition."

Stranglehold: -holds up hand- "Uh...."

Shockwave: "It means assignments."

Stranglehold: "Oh." -lowers hand-

Shockwave: "The combiners will attack Fortress Maximus. Scorponok will land in the area between the cities and eliminate any Autobots who try to support Maximus. Nightracer will take up a sniping position and cause as much destruction among their command structure as possible. Hatemonger will co-ordinate the ground forces. With the exception of the Mayhem Attack Squad, the rest of you shall wreak as much destruction as you are capable of." -looks over at Bludgeon- "Bludgeon, you and your Mayhem Attack Squad will assualt this new group of Wreckers are the Ark. Prevent them from supporting the Autobots during the battle." -once again take in the crowd- "You all have your orders. Move out!"

Bludgeon: -looks over at Stranglehold, Octopunch, Bugly, Double Punch, and Banzai-Tron- "We have our orders, mayhems. Let's go pay a friendly call on these would-be Wreckers." -strides out, expecting the rest of the squad to follow, heading for the shuttle bay-
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Exit, Trypticon

Spinister walked down the ramp, scooped up his Nebulans and tranformed without a word. As he flew away, Singe grumbled.

"Where are we going, anyway?"

"To war," Spinister replied enigmatically.

Conference Room, Scorponok

Scrapper stood, glaring at the rest of the Constructicons.

"You heard him! Prepare yourselves for battle!"

Hook nodded, then began carefully checking his weapons systems. Bonecrusher grinned, mindlessly beating his fist against his palm. Scavenger nodded, slightly less sullen than usual; he hoped he'd find something interesting in the battle wreckage. Long Haul nodded gravely, happy to have a non-transport assignment and determined to take his role seriously. Mixmaster simply chuckled.

Octopunch flourished his trident, then followed Bludgeon from the room. Bugly followed, optics glowing with dark power.
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Double Punch nodded and fell in a few feet behind and to the left of his master. He staired strait ahead as he walked, a disturbing half grin on his face.....
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Razorclaw looked at the glowing eye of Shockwave, then turned around to his troops.

"As much Destruction as possible ... and they said that this was going to be a mission." He stopped and looked Rampage and Tatrum "Make sure you've got all the explosives you can carry boys. Divebomb, make sure you grab that Experimental Rail gun from Tempest, he's been tinkering around with it for a while now. Headstrong, your with me. We'll wait for the others. MOVE!"

The Predacons quickly got their stuff before heading outside for the mission.

OOC: Fun ... fun fun fun.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Windrazor gave a curt nod.
"Very well. I shall be with my men."

With that, he turned and strode from the room, walking quickly along the corridor, while he went over his plans in his head. Not finding any obvious flaws, he reached the main gates of Metrotitan, to see only StarBlade waiting.

"At least one person is prompt," he said, ironically, then he got on his radio.
"Thrust, Tracer, Blitzwing, Cyclonus, Sunstorm, Overlord and any other available Decepticon flier. Report to the front of Metrotitan immediately."

Windrazor snarled at the delay. They would have to fly quickly now, to reach their objective.
optimusskids
Protoform

Briefing room

Post by optimusskids »

Weirdwolf nods in respect to a fellow hunter and warrior as he passes Carnivac

Standing before Hatemonger

Weirdwolf for duty waiting and ready , eager autobots to kill
megassuprume
Protoform

Post by megassuprume »

Shockwavew sir come in.Me and my loyal minions are prepared for the battle.what do want us to do sir.i have also made a slight ajustment to my cerbereo shells.