[Original RPG] The Edge of the Abyss Part 2: Decepticons

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Conference Room, Scorponok

Banzai-Tron, While bored, returned Windrazors nod.

Icepick however listened intently, eager to once again furthur the decepticon goals.

Scalple's Quarters

Scalple lent back into his chair, finished reading reports on the mudball they were inhabiting.

I miss Cybertron already

leaning towards his desk again Scalple called up the data-files on the binary bonding that seemed to have become the fashion among the warriors.

Trypticon

His repairs finished, Triggerhappy left the battle station for some R & R time
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Conference Room, Scorponok:

Bludgeon: -completely ignoring the stench, wondering what Shockwave's plan for the ground forces is-

Stranglehold: -unable to ignore the stench, the smell not making him sick, but reminding him of the old days in the arena-
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Razorclaw looked around at the other Decepticons faces and raised his hand.

"Who's gonna be in the ariel assault? And who's gonna be in the ground force?"
Arcee
Protoform

Post by Arcee »

(ooc: Egads, forgive me for being so slow to reply! I somehow managed to overlook DrEvil's post...)

"I think this mission will be easy for a proven warrior," Thrust replied. "Don't know about others." He gave Sunstorm a look that subtly displayed his dislike for the radioactive jet.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Windrazor smirked.
"The composition of the aerial force should be irrelevent to your task force, but I will indulge your curiosity," he told Razorclaw, before naming the members of his aerial force.

"Now, Shockwave," he turned to the Commander. "Maybe you can outline your battle plan?"
Skystream
Protoform

Post by Skystream »

Overhearing the conversation, Echoshift couldn't help butting in. "Does that mean you see yourself as a 'proven warrior' then?" he said somewhat tauntingly to Thrust.
optimusskids
Protoform

Inside Conference room Scorponok

Post by optimusskids »

Weirdwolf mutters to himself anxious to go into the field of the field of battle , the scent of autobot oil in his sensors as he ripped them to shreds

Weirdwolf: now time for talk it is not , strike we must , before prepared they are . Let officers brief us we must, sooner let them we do , sooner Autobots we do kill. squabble and argue we must not a bunch of Autobots like. Decepticons are we machines of action are we . Now hush will I
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Double Punch sat back and drummed the tips of his clawed hands against his arm - waiting for what ever to happen.....
TERRORCONS
Protoform

Post by TERRORCONS »

HUN-GRRR gazes upon his troops who seem to drool lustfully for combat to the point of growing hostile towards their fellow Decepticons as Hun-grrr watches them cutting distasteful glances at Decepticons across the room.

HUN-GRRR: "Grrrrraaarhhh, I hun-grrr and the Terrorcons will join the groundforce against the Autobot infested slum heap they call Metroplex!"

Rippersnapper: "Yes! Yes! At last, we fight!!!"

Terrorcons in unison: "Yeah!!!"
"Computron think too much!!!"
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

" Wouldn't surprize me." Carnivac couldn't resist saying to Echoshift, some what amused and briefly wondering who this Decepticon was. " Of course, it could just depend on who he's comparing himself too."

Motormaster smirked when he heard what the Terrorcons were saying, they may not be the smartest (or cleanest) Decepticons here, but they had (more or less) the right idea.

Nightracer's face mask kept the other Decepticons from seeing the look of annoyance she had over some of their behavior during the meeting. And we're suppose to be professionals, she silently thought.
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."
Arcee
Protoform

Post by Arcee »

"I've survived to this day, that's proof in itself," Thrust said, slightly irked. "Who are you, anyhow?" he asked Echoshift.
Skystream
Protoform

Post by Skystream »

The gray flier jerked a thumb at his chestplate. "Name's Echoshift," he introduced himself to Thrust, Carnivac, and any others who might happen to be listening. "I guess we must've managed not to cross paths up until now, 'cause I don't recall talking to you before."
Arcee
Protoform

Post by Arcee »

"My name is Thrust," the red Conehead replied.
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

" Carnivac." Carnivac said, knowing that due to the fact that he was a hunter/tracker, that there was probably a lot of Decepticon jets he hadn't met yet.
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."
NoiseTerrorist
Protoform

Post by NoiseTerrorist »

Deathwing steps foward

"....I will join the aerial assult...unless you have need for me elsewhere.....it doesnt matter to me as long as i get to take out as many autobots as possible......"
Reflector

Conference Room, Scorponok

Post by Reflector »

With a hushing hydraulic hiss, the dual doors at the rear of the wide room whirred open, revealing a broad and dark silhouette. One heavy footstep announced the entrance of the de facto Decepticon leader.

"Indeed, Shockwave," Gigatron echoed of Windrazor's sentiment as he made his way to his lieutenants. "Your troops are surely eager to learn how they are to serve the glory of the Empire."

At the front of the room, Gigatron delivered each of his subcommanders a brief nod before an about-face accompanied by the spanning of his arms wide before the massed troops.

"Decepticons!" he bellowed. "When the next edition of the Imperial History Codex is revised, future generations shall read of today as one of our most glorious victories. Your courage today - in snubbing the cowardly Autobot insurgency that would suppress our efforts to reclaim our home - shall inspire future generations of Decepticons to obliterate the challenges they must stare down. Today, face fear with unyielding tenacity and repentless resolve. Face your enemy with the knowledge that you are creating the future they seek to stall. Face even death if you must with the courage that, collectively, we cannot fail! Decepticons forever!"

Gigatron threw a fist in the air, encouraging a roar of applause. He turned his head again to Shockwave and Windrazor and spoke low.

"I go now to take my position for the Metroplex incursion. I wish not to be sighted with the main assault force on your approach. Deploy when your preparations are complete."

With that, Gigatron marched again through the doors and into the corridor. He transformed into formula mode, switched on his radio, and raced for the city's primary access ramp.

"Scalpel, this is Gigatron. Starscream requires some technical help at the Nemesis. Be a lad and give him a hand. You may appropriate yourself a small shuttle from Metrotitan's hangar if necessary. Cryotek, meet me at the base of Metrotitan's main ramp. It is time. Gigatron out."
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

" Starscream can go and connect his optics to his rear thrusters for all I ... hmph Acknowledged Gigatron " Scalple growled, Unhappy to be interupted.

as almost an after thought, SScalple left a note for Ramjet.

It read :

Ramjet

Away on official business.
Please leave the subjects in the confinement area I have provided at the rear of the lab.

Scalple

Then he stood and headed to the hangers
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Windrazor smiled at Gigatron's speech.
Quite the eloquent one, he thought to himself, as the Decepticon leader left the room.
"Shockwave. I shall need to join my strike team soon. Please be brief," he addressed the ground commander.

Windrazor then activated his radio and spoke quietly.
"Strike Waves 1 & 2. Assemble in front of Metrotitan's main access ramp. I shall join you shortly."

He then turned his attention back to Shockwave.
Skystream
Protoform

Post by Skystream »

Echoshift nodded-- first at Thrust and then at Carnivac --in acknowledgement, and committed the names to memory.
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Post by AngelOfDeath124 »

StarBlade recieved Windrazor's messege, and grinned evilly. This would be a good day, should she manage to slag any 'Bots....

The assassin hurried to the main ramp, the evil grin still on her face.