[Original RPG] The Edge of the Abyss: Homeward Bound (Trypticon)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Command deck, Trypticon:

Leozak and Hellbat: -stride onto the bridge-

Leozak: -moves over to the weapons/shields console- "Hellbat, take the helm, reroute comm and nav functions through your console." -shuts down the forcefield grid, leaving the deflectors up as a precautionary measure, switches weapons to standby, then checks the power levels-

Hellbat: -at the helm, punching commands into the console-

Leozak: -looks over at the bridge doors- "Killbison, stay on guard. If it's not a Decepticon, don't let it on the bridge."

Killbison: -sitting across the doorway in tank mode, turret swinging back and forth, tracking across the hallway-

Hellbat: -narrows optics- "You still don't trust me, do you Leozak."

Leozak: -pauses, looks up, goes back to monitoring tactical- "Now is not the time, Hellbat." -looks up again- "But yes. I don't trust you. I know you're up to something."

Hellbat: -stands, faces Leozak, hooks thumb at chest- "I'm the one who saved the team. Me. That's what really bothers you, isn't it."

Leozak: "Are you trying to tell me that it's finally sunk in that I'm the better leader of Breastforce?"

Hellbat: -snorts- "Don't make me laugh. I'm obviously better leader material."

Leozak: -cocks eyebrow- "Really. And do you understand that the welfare of the team comes before your own?"

Hellbat: "Nnn. Every man for themselves."

Leozak: -points at Hellbat- "Until you realize that, I'm the better leader. You saved us from the Autobots, yes, because you wanted Leokaiser's power. All you see this team as is a means to an end, and you think we're all expendable." -scowls- "I got news for you. We are the only members of the Breastforce here. No planet to call to for reinforcements, no place to go to for companionship of our own kind. We are it."
Cunning Ravage
Protoform

Post by Cunning Ravage »

OOC: sorry about the delay, just a lot of things happened recently and didn’t get a chance to post

Trypticon Engineering

Doubledealer walks calmly into engineering, and begins blasting Sharkticons with his light cannon. As he looks around the room and notes the Cons there he calls out. “So looks like the gangs all here uh!”
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Engineering, Trypticon

Spinister crushed another Sharkticon, then turned to Doubledealer.

"Unlike some of your other employers, the Decepticons are not a gang."

He spat the last word out like it was poisoned energon.
Cunning Ravage
Protoform

Post by Cunning Ravage »

Trypticon Engineering

Doubledealer blasted some more Sharkticons and shock his head. “It’s just saying, Primus you Cons need to lighten up1”
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger sliced a few more Sharkticons and watched them fall to the ground several of them looking like they were in quite a bit of agony as they fell.

He had a sick grin on his face and got onto his Com-Link.

"Leozack, the numbers of Sharkticons are falling. That and the vast majority of them seem to be realising they are alone on this ship. So it's pretty much finish off the survivors. Should we contant Earth about mission success and see what there is to look forward to when we return?" he asked.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Command Deck, Trypticon:

Leozak: -over commlink- "Sounds like a plan, Hatemonger." -deactivates commlink, looks over at Hellbat- "Contact Metrotitan, let them know our status and ETA, and find out if we missed anything while we were gone."

Hellbat: -seated at helm console, tapping keys to bring up rerouted comm functions, sets frequency- "This is the Battlecrusier Trypticon calling Metrotitan. We have launched the probe successfully and are returning, ETA in 5 Earth hours. What is your status? If need be, we can get back faster."

Engineering, Trypticon:

Drillhorn: -smashing another Sharkticon down with his polearm- "Well, if nothing else I'll have plenty of bodies to study..... what's left of them, anyway."

Gaihawk: -kills one Sharkticon by embedding three shurikens in it'd head- "This one's mostly intact."

Jalgar: -swings polearm like a baseball bat, knocking the head off another- "And here's an intact head...." -watches as it smashes into the far bulkhead- "D'OH!"

Drillhorn: -sighs, winds up catching the head from the one Bludgeon has just beheaded-

Bludgeon: -flicks the blade, sending droplets of oil and energon spraying onto a nearby bulkhead- "All you needed do is ask."

Command deck, Jurisprudence:

Black Battle Convoy: -narrows optics- "Perhaps. Perhaps not. But we have come out of this with something we didn't have before: Knowledge. We know that Trypticon no longer matches the information we had. We know how the ship is armed, that it has shields, and that it takes more punishment than it used to. We can prepare for their inevitable return." -clenches fist- "And we will wind up the ultimate victors!"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Command Deck, Trypticon

"Hellbat, this is Fuel Auditor Ratbat. Return with all due haste. If we are able to factor your troops into our current plan, chances of victory will increase significantly. Metrotitan out."

Jurisprudence

"Of course we will, Convoy." Ghyrik shrugged. "But as for now...set a course for Cybertron, full speed. The Imperial Magistrate will have to be informed of this attack."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Command deck, Trypticon:

Leozak: -cocks eyebrow- "Fuel Auditor?" -shrugs- "Hellbat, you heard the.... uh..... bat. Increase speed, bring hyperlight engines up to full power plus 10 percent."

Hellbat: -feeding data into helm console, increases speed, activates commlink- "Ratbat, this is Hellbat. Hyperlight drives at full, revised ETA in 90 Earth minutes."

Engineering, Trypticon:

Drillhorn: -hears the shift in the power hum of the hyperlight engines, moves over to one of the engineering consoles- "Wha...." -activates commlink- "Leozak! What are you doing?!?"

Leozak: -over commlink- "Drillhorn, something's cooking back on Earth, and they want us to get back ASAP. The engines should take a little strain, hmm?"

Drillhorn: -sighs- "Just don't push them too hard."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger over heard the chatter on the coms.

"Ok if we are on our way back to Earth I am hitting a CR chamber. I'll let the rest of the con's here have some fun finishing off whats left."

With that he walked into a med lab and kicked a few sharkticon corpses out of his way. He pressed some buttons and laided down in a repair bay.

90 minutes of R and R. he said smiling as the unit began to repair the damage he took from fighting the gatekeepers.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Engineering, Trypticon

Spinister drove his flail down through the skull of his Sharkticon foe, then looked around for more targets. He found none; what few enemies remained were engaged by his fellow Decepticons. Subspacing the mace and allowing his Targetmasters to transform, he headed for the door. He followed Hatemonger to the Medbay.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Engineering, Trypticon:

Bludgeon: -finishes off the remaining Sharkticons-

Drillhorn: -mother-henning the drive units, keeping a steady optic on the power levels- "Jalgar, Gaihawk, get back up to the bridge. I've got the auto repair systems up and running. We should be able to get most of the damage repaired, or at least bypassed, by the time we get home."

Bludgeon: -finishes cleaning his katana blade, sheathes it, looks over at Drillhorn, skull "face" settling back into the familiar scowl, strides out of engineering-

Jalgar: "Moody, isn't he."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Medbay, Trypticon

With the fight complete, Wipe-out had made his way towards the medbay for repairs. He was somewhat surprised that so few of his fellow Decepticons were getting patched up. Hatemonger was sealed into a CR chamber and Spinister was being tended to by the bay's repair drones, but nothing more.

Off in one corner, the Targetmaster's fleshling associates were hard at work (or one of them was, anyway; the other seemed to be very sluggish) melting the blue paint off of a captured Sharkticon tail and recolouring it black.

Wipe-out hopped up onto a bio-bed and let the drones start to repair his relatively minor wounds.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Command Deck, Trypticon:

Leozak: -resumes command chair as Jalgar, Gaihawk, and Killbison enter the bridge and take their stations- "Status report?"

Gaihawk: -slides into the navigator's chair, spins to face Leozak- "All the intruders are dead, Leozak. Drillhorn's got enough to keep him occupied for a while, I think." -smiles- "A complete victory!"

Leozak: "Nnn."

Gaihawk: "You don't think so, Captain?"

Leozak: "We did well, very well. The ship performed as expected, and we've gained information on the Quintessions tactics. But we're going to need a bigger surprise in store for the next time we face them." -hits comm panel on command chair- "Drillhorn, your progress?"

Drillhorn: -over commlink- "I can design the reactor, but we'll still need materials. Maybe the humans of the country the Decepticons are based in can help us there."

Leozak: -smiles- "Good. I'm sure the good people of Carbombya will be more than willing to provide us with what we need."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger got onto a com-link as he said in the CR chamber, his damaged armour from the Gatekeepers starting to reform and repair itself.

"Leozak how is the probe working? You forget we have that little prize on Cybertron now." he asked.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Command Deck, Trypticon:

Leozak: -activates commlink- - "The information's coming in loud and clear, Hatemonger."

Hellbat: "Arrival on Earth ETA 15 minutes, Leozak."

Main Engineering, Trypticon:

Drillhorn: -finishes compiling the list of what he will need, stores it-
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger smiled.

"Good good." And relaxed waiting for them to arrive at Earth as his systems finished repairs.
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Triggerhappy Made his way back to the armoury

Looks like I'll be spending some time with Hook when we get back
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

As the repair drones move away some of the Sharticon bodies for disposal, the mound of dead bodies begins to move and shift....

A long, fluid covered sword rised up, speared through three sharkticon heads and embedded in an aligatorcon's. It was followed by a purple claw that heaved itself upon the mound and pulled out Double Punch. He stood upon the pile of fallen enemies and looked around. Wiping off the blade and sheathing it - he looked around and exited to the hallway - asking The nearest Decepticon:

"What has happened? Where is the ship headed?"
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Bludgeon: -stops as Double Punch heaves clear from the pile of bodies- "We are headed back to Earth, my apprentice."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Trypticon's corridors shuddered slightly as he came out of hyperspace. The citycon's momentum carried him towards Earth as his sensors scanned for Carbombya and the Decepticon landing site.