[Original RPG] The Edge of the Abyss: Homeward Bound (Trypticon)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Triggerhappy rolled onto his back and fired at GK-45
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Double Punch speared the Gate Keeper's head with his sword and smiled at it, then tossed it towards a group of Sharkticons, laughing as they stood in shock, before he lunged into them, sword swinging around him.......
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Ghyrik was hit in the left leg by Doubledealer's blast, and armour burned away from the impact site. Ironically, the hit gave him enough of a change of direction that Bludgeon's fire flew harmlessly past him.

Grinning, the general landed on his feet several bodylengths away from the two Decepticons. He fired a barrage of plasma at Bludgeon, then shot a glare at Doubledealer.

"Impatient? Then perhaps I should give you something else to worry about..."

The general sent out another radio transmission to his troops.

Upon recieving their general's orders, hundreds of non-engaged Sharkticons and Allicons swarmed through the door into Trypticon's main corridor, fanning out and smashing any equipment they came across.

Wipe-out, Brunt and Full-Tilt, alerted by Trypticon's internal systems that the Sharkticons were causing damage, took up guard positions in the corridor outside the bridge and began cutting down the Quint slaves...but not quickly enough.

Wipe-out opened a channel to Leozak. "Uh...great one? We're up at the bridge, and we've got Sharkticons beating down the door here. Looks like they're running amok elsewhere, too. Could you send some help?"

Were Hatemonger to check, he would see that shredded bits of GM-12 now adorned his treads.

Caught between rockets and energy fire, GK-45 was blown to flak.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger was smiling, well if you could see a smile with him in tank mode.

Nothing like the oil of a crushed foe caressing my skin. he thought and rolled around.

Having seen the group of sharkticons and the like heading towards the bridge he decided to roll of and open fire on them hoping to keep them from the bridge.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Leozak: -into commlink- "I read you, Wipe-Out. I'll detail a few to go deal with this." -switches frequencies- "Jalgar! You and Killbison head back into the corridors! We're got Sharkticons on a rampage!"

Jalgar: -over commlink- "Aye, Captain."

Leozak: -turns, strides over towards Bludgeon and Doubledealer, switching comm frequencies- "Gaihawk! Get into the corridors! Kill them all!"

Gaihawk: -swings around, angling towards the main hatch-

Leozak: -stops before Bludgeon and Doubledealer- "I don't care what's going on here, I don't care what's been said." -scowling, starts yelling- "What I DO care about is that I've got a horde of Sharkticons trying to redecorate the interior OF MY SHIP!!!!!!!! So stop arguing and go take care of it! That's an order!!!!"

Bludgeon: -shell splits open, inner robot steps out(shield vanishes off of the shell's left arm to reappear on Bludgeon's back), draws energo-katana from it's left forearm sheath-

Bludgeon's shell: -closes, turns runs towards the hatch, carving Sharkticons to scrap metal with it's katana as it goes-

Bludgeon: -turns to face Ghyrik- "Now, where were we?"
Cunning Ravage
Protoform

Post by Cunning Ravage »

Trypticon Main Hatch

“Primus you’re easy to anger, lighten up Bludg old boy!” Doubledealer called after Bludgeon’s threat than he heard Leozak’s yelling. “Jeez con, no need to yell, I always granulate full customer satisfaction.” After sending a quick mental command to his partners, Knok and Skar both leave him and he transforms into his missile truck mode. The two smaller life-forms than enter his cab section as he takes off for Trypticon's main corridor, but before he left he fried one last missile at Ghyrik. “Here’s a parting gift sucker!”
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Ghyrik dodged Doubledealer's missle, feeling the fire of the explosion melt armour from his chassis. He turned to the (now somewhat reduced) Bludgeon.

"I believe we were here."

The general charged, plasma cannons firing, hoping to flash-blind the Decepticon with his shots, then tackle him.
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Continuing to swing his blade, Double Punch severed heads and bodies of countless Sharkticons and Allicons - but it was not having an effect - for one that fell, two more rose up to fight him - he had minor damage to 20% of his body, which was unacceptable.

He started to hack his way through to one of the bay entrances.....
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Bludgeon: -standing his ground, using energo-katana to deflect the plasma blasts at unsuspecting Allicons, sends last one back at Ghyrik, sidesteps the charge, slashing down at Ghyrik's forearms-
Cunning Ravage
Protoform

Post by Cunning Ravage »

Trypticon Main Hatch

As Doubledealer ran over large groups of Sharkticons he called out to Hatemonger. So, Boss are all the mechs on this ship touchy, or just the ones that I meet?” As a another missile loaded form sub-space into his launcher, he fired at a large group of Sharkticons and Allicons to his right., still the smaller machines were crawling over him trying to rip at his plating. “Primus I hate cannon fodder!” he shouted at he transformed into his humanoid mode and shock the Sharkticons and Allicons off himself.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger would have laughed if he was in robot mode instead he crushed a few sharkticons under his tread while firing at others.

"Not all just Bludgon likes his one-on-one battles. More power to him. Just if he starts to lose slag his foe." He yelled ramming more sharkticons.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Ghyrik felt the deflected blast burn across his thigh, then blocked Bludgeon's slash with his forearm blades. He pushed his weight into the block, driving the Decepticon's sword back towards his chest.

Spinister silently stepped up beside Double Punch, using his appropriated mace to help cut a path to the doorway.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Bludgeon: -blade being forced back at him, face still impassive as the blunt, blazing side of the energo-katana's blade starts to sizzle against his upper torso armor, snaps a series of kicks at Ghyrik's left knee, attempting to shatter it, or at least disable-
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Finally cutting a swath through the Sharkticons, Double Punch reached the door to the main hallway. As he opened it, he uttered a rather violent curse:

"It's full of sharkticons! Is there anywhere on this slagging ship that is not infested?"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Ghyrik felt his left leg slip out from under him as one of Bludgeon's kicks connected with enough force to make him lose his footing. Unfortunately for all concerned, the general was still leaning into his attack when it happened. He fell forward, knocking Bludgeon to the ground along with him.

Spinister gave a slight shrug at Double Punch's comment, then raised his laser weapon and started blasting Sharkticons to bits.

"It would appear not."

His optic band widened slightly in startled realization, and he fought down the urge to match his fellow Decepticon's curse with one that was even more vulgar. Instead, he forced himself to regain his usual mask of calm.

"The engine room. Quickly. If they manage to get into the main reactor bays, they could destroy Trypticon with a single stray shot."

The Targetmaster started to blast his way in that direction, stepping over piles of Sharkticon corpses as he moved and ignoring the pain caused by his Gatekeeper-inflicted injuries.
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Swinging his blade and cutting a swath through the Sharkticons, Double Punch followed Spinister to the engine room, hopeing the masses of mindless Transformers had not figured out what the Targetmaster had.......
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Bludgeon: -falling to the decking beneath the larger Ghyrik, deactivates energo-katana, fireball forming in his free hand, pushes fireball at Ghyrik's face as he pulls his legs up, attempting to kick Ghyrik off-

Corridors, Trypticon:

Gaihawk: -blasting Sharkticons left and right- "Killbison! Get to the bridge doors! Blow away anything that's not a Decepticon!"

Killbison: -grinding forward through the Sharkticon horde, particle projections cannons blazing away as his treads grind Sharkticons to scrap-
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger laughed as he continued to roll through and blast Sharkticons.

"Well at least the hitting anything not Decepticon is the easy part!" He said rolling to the bridge.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Ghyrik felt flames scorch his facial armour, then was launched flying away from his foe. Recovering quickly, he landed, shoulder-rolled, and fired twin streams of plasma at Bludgeon.

Spinister continued to fight his way towards the engine room.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Bludgeon: -leaps to feet, energo-katana reigniting, deflecting the incoming plasma blasts back at Ghyrik, advancing into the fire-

Corridors, Trypticon:

Bludgoen's shell: -at the center of an ever widening circle of scrapped Sharkticons-

Killbison: -skids sideways to a halt at the bridge doors, Sharkticons crunching under his treads and between his port side armor skirt and the corridor walls, turret turns down to face the corridor Sharkticons, opens fire, particle projection cannons blazing away-