[Original RPG] The Edge of the Abyss: Homeward Bound (Trypticon)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Warcry

The Edge of the Abyss: Homeward Bound (Trypticon)

Post by Warcry »

Background

Trypticon and those who crew him prepare to leave Earth in order to deliver a probe to Quintesson-occupied Cybertron. The Quintessons, however, are certain to put up a considerable fight...
Cheese_n_cracker
Protoform

Post by Cheese_n_cracker »

Thundercracker , who have been missing for a while have flown in and landed at Trypticon . He transformers into robot mood and told Trypticon He was here to fight for him till the moment his fuel cell dies or his circuits sizzle and he bowed down on one knee and pledged his proposal .
Thundercracker
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger saw Thundercracker's arrival.

"Bah get off your knees, if your going to be a fighter you should never be on them to begin with. Well unless your a sniper." Hatemonger said over a com-channel.

"Refuel yourself and get ready for combat. And welcome aboard." He added.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Trypticon briefly considered vaporizing Thundercracker simply to silence the jet's grovelling, but he decided to let Hatemonger deal with the newcomer instead.

After all, he didn't actually like the general.

In preparation for the combat to come, the massive citycon ordered his drones to begin patrolling his corridors. Brunt, Wipe-out and Full-tilt quickly armed themselves and began walking the halls.

Command Deck

Spinister watched Hatemonger with amusement as he dealt with Thundercracker.

Another fighter would be a good addition, at any rate.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger was debating having Thundercracker sent in for a mental check up. Just becuase he seems to have a bit of a short circuit or a loose connection somewhere.

Eh, not enough time he realised.
Cheese_n_cracker
Protoform

Thundercracker rose up and transformered and flew into the sky training by shooting down rocks and training airial combat for when he is sent to combat .

After a long day of training he went to Trypticon and asked him where to refuel ?
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Command deck, Trypticon:

Jalgar: -sees Thundercracker, looks over at Drillhorn- "I thought you tossed him into the bilge."

Drillhorn: "We don't have a bilge."

Jalgar: "Good point." -goes back to monitoring the comm console-

Hellbat: -tapping controls on the helm- "We have cleared Earth's atmosphere. Shutting down A/G drive, bringing impellers online."

Gaihawk: -nods- "Asteroid belt in 12,000 astroseconds."

Drillhorn: -monitoring his board- "All systems holding steady."

Leozak: "Excellent."

Bludgeon's quarters, Trypticon:

Bludgeon: -scowl deepens minutely- "You try too hard, apprentice. See the connectivity in things all around you. Call upon the Ultimate Warrior to guide you, teach you...... make you whole."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger looked over to Leozak.

"So when we get to Cybertron. I believe the Quints will have a pretty large number of space combat vessals in orbit. I think our bet plan of action would be to fire our main cannons right into them. This should cause them a fair amount of damage plus in the choas of the attack give us time to get the probe out of here unnoticed." He paused.

"What to you think?" He asked.
Cheese_n_cracker
Protoform

Sounds Good , But when we do go in for the attack i could fly alone and protect Trypticon and all the others from the outside if it would help at all ?
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Command Deck, Trypticon:

Leozak: "Good idea, Hatemonger. The more damage we can cause them, the better. Let them quake in fear."

Gaihawk: -looks over at Thundercracker- "Look, this is a battle fortress, not a shuttlecraft. We could probably fit your fighter mode in the barrel of the main gun, and have plenty of room to spare."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger nodded.

"On the other hand, if Thundercracker is willing to be a martyr to our cause. Let him." He joked.

*OOC Could someone pm me who we have on the ship, the breastforce, Bludgon, Thundercracker and Spinster? I thought there was Sixshot and one other. Thanks!*
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Cheese_n_cracker
Protoform

Thundercracker stood feeling stupid knowing he was but he went on with his buisness . All the other bots laughed at him calling him stupid but he knew it was true
" Well what am i supposed to know , When we gonna attack , What Can I Do I Have enough anger so but me on a gun and watch me do what i do best "! Thundercracker said with anger and laughed as he turned and walked to the control room .
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

A thought shattered the void in such a way that Double Punch almost lost his balance. Tensing his leg servos, he managed to keep from falling. He looked up at Bludgeon though:

"Who, or what, is the 'Ultimate Warrior'?"
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Bludgeon: "The Ultimate Warrior is the one who created Metallikato, the one who handed down the precepts to the first followers. Ever since, all those who follow this path seek to emulate Him. The greatest warrior this plane of existance has ever known."

Command Deck, Trypticon:

Gaihawk: "We have cleared the astroid belt."

Hellbat: "Engaging hyperlight drives......." -taps key sequence on the helm console- ".... now."

Gaihawk: "We have superluminal speed, factor 12." -spins in navigator's seat to face Leozak- "ETA to Cybertron, half a day."

Leozak: "Good. Then we'll be able to see what these Quints are made of." -looks over at Drillhorn- "Drillhorn, you know what to do."

Drillhorn: "Aye, Captain." -moves over to the tactical station, starts calling up all the information he can about Quint tactics and ships-
Cheese_n_cracker
Protoform

" Drill Horn !!! " Thundercracker Yelled As He Watched the scanner like a hawk . " Drillhorn theres 4 objects flying towards us about 5 minutes away coming from cybertron and they dont look happy !" Thundercracker said and he got up and changed the coarse trying to go around them .

2 minutes later on there new course he took a glimpse at the moniter and they were there again straight in front of them only minutes away Thundercracker then panicked and called out for help .
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Command Deck, Trypticon:

Drillhorn and Killbison: -watching Thundercracker leap to the console before the tactical display and start punching in commands, look at each other-

Killbison: -shrugs-

Drillhorn: -buries his face in his hands for a minute, looks back up at Thundercracker- "Uh..... Thundercracker..... you do realize that what you're looking at is the tactical display I set up, right? We won't be to Cybertron for a couple of hours yet."
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Double Punch sat back on his haunches and looked at Bludgeon:

"I have never heard of this "Ultimate Warrior". How will I learn to be like him - what do I do?"
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Bludgeon's Quarters, Trypticon:

Bludgeon: "Becoming like Him will take time and patience. Use no more than the neccessary amount of force, divorce yourself from emotions that will disturb your balance. You are skilled, but remember, to follow the path of the Ultimate Warrior means to constantly challenge yourself, to turn your whole being into a weapon."
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Double Punch looked up at Bludgeon, his purple optics glowing a little:

"I..... I think I understand... Almost. Like a knowledge, a truth, hidden just beyond the reach of what I know. I do not know it yet, but know it can be known. This is something I will learn. It is my destiney."

Then looking down at the sword infront of him:

"Speaking of weapons, master. I am not that familiar with this type...."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Bludgeon: "Then pick up your sword. It will be much more effective if you know how to use it." -draws katana, sets himself in a basic ready stance- "Match my pose."

Command Deck, Trypticon:

Leozak: -looking at a datapadd connected to the command chair, looks over at Killbison- "Status?"

Killbison: -checking his tactical display- "So far, so good, Captain. We can launch the probe a ways from the planet. It's set to ignite after we drop it off, from this control here." points to a large red button- "This should give us enough time to start a distraction. Personally, Captain, I can't wait to start pounding some of these slugs into paste."

Leozak: -chuckles- "We will show them our true power soon enough."

Drillhorn: -working on the tactical display, seeing how Quint tactics work, cocks eyebrow- "We do have one advantage over them, Captain. We seem to adapt better. I have a feeling that the only reason they took Cybertron in the first place is due to overwhelming numbers and those cybernetic monsters."

Hellbat: "What about that squad that we went up against? Each member of it was easily the size of Leokaiser."

Drillhorn: "They were likely purpose built to deal with combiner teams. As such, they function best as a group. We simply have to deal with them one at a time."