[Original RPG] The Edge of the Abyss: A Night on the Town (Ramjet & co.)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Soundwave online
Protoform

Post by Soundwave online »

Sixshot had been following his decepticon allies from far behind being a tactically minded military general in the body of a powerful soldier he thought it best to wait and observe his comrades and strike when the autobots were at there weakest "It seems that these sentimental fools weakness is still the flesh creatures heh heh heh when will they ever learn". Sixshot made his presence known and began to fire manically at various civillian structures with no mercy "muhahahahaha i have a game for you Prime its called save all the fleshies and i dont think you can win".
"Soundwave superior Constructocons inferior" - Soundwave

"Hey nobody calls Soundwave unchrazamatic" - Rumble
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Prime caught the small child carefully with two of his fingers, cautiously bringing him over to ironhide's vehicle mode... Setting him into the rear compartment, he spoke up.

"Alright, he's in. close up, and if you pick up any more survivors, inform me. For the moment, however..."

Prime glanced up at the deranged sixshot

"It seems we've got trouble to attend to."

Drawing his rifle from its arsenal compartment in his back, Prime took a sideways stance, holding the gun, one handed, aiming up at the decepticon.

"Hnh. what happened to the remotely honorable decepticon that only took lives in combat, hm? "

And with that, Prime squeezed off a barrage of plasma bursts, sending the streams of searing hot plasma racing up to greet the sixchanger.

"Sixswitch, what's your status?" he spoke, activating his headset comm.
Soundwave online
Protoform

Sixshot ceased his firing and turned to face Prime leaving just enough time for the autobots to save the humans "heh just testing you Prime i can see that for a minute you thought i had lost it" he turned his guns on the autobots "well then shall we".

Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Sixswitch shot across the sky, now putting all his efforts into evading his enemies. So far, it was working.

"Alive, Prime," he spoke through his radio," but under heavy fire. Could use a bit of a hand. Whirl appears offline. But these Decepticons aren't about to let me go down and take a closer look."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Ironhide: -side door slides shut, backs up, turns around, rolls away, trying to give his traumatized passengers as comfortable a ride as he can-

Chromedome: -hits the brakes, his transector swinging around 180 degrees, staring at the hovering Sixshot through the windscreen........

......his best friend, partially brainwashed, begging him to shoot him before the bomb the Decepticon Ninja Consultant had planted in him blew the Maximus apart........ murders, countless innocents lost........... the destruction of the main city on Master Star as Scorponok smashes through the ground like some great beast awaking to discovers that a small group of people has built a city on it's back............ all laid at the feet of two people, Scorpion and his aide, his Ninja Consultant..........Sixshot.......

..................... floors accelerator again, locking his targeting systems on Sixshot, cutting loose with a barrage of laser bolts, screaming- "SIXSHOT!!!!!! You're MINE!!!!!!!"
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Using the time gained by Sixswitch being hit Banzai-Tron Combined Razorsharp with his pistol to form a plasma rifle.

"Eat this Sixchanger!" He yelled opening fire with a stream of superheated particles
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Ramjet winced as several laser blasts landed uncomfortably close to him.

Well, we did come here looking for a fight...

Switching out his weapons systems yet again, he fired a pair of cluster bombs at Sixswitch.
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

Cyclonus didn't stir for many minutes. He just lay there regaining some strength, letting his auto-repair system do some work. His oxidiser had gained some range but not nearly enough for what he wanted to do. His optics looked towards Whirl and his head nodded, in a sign of respect before he stood up and slowly made his path to the air traffic control towers.
Soundwave online
Protoform

Sixshot takes a few hits from Chromedomes lethal barrage of blaster fire as the six changer charges through the attack transforming into wolf mode half way and diving for Chromedome.

"Yes thats the spirit its about time I destroyed you in a blaze of glory"

Still taking a fair amount of damage from the blasts he was charging through he launched himself on to Chromedomes hood and began his own Blaster Barrage.

"feel the pain the burn of blaster fire hear the screams of those around you does it not make you feel truly ALIVE".

Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Sixswitch dived through the cluster bombs, spinning out of control as a piece of shrapnel hit his guidance systems. Then, he felt a shot slam into his port engine as Banzi-Tron's plasma rifle hit.

"Sixswitch to Prime I'm hit. I'm still functional, but my engines have been blown out. I should still be functional on the ground, but we're all out of air support."

As he spiralled towards the ground, he attempted to transform. Fortunately, his transformation sequence was unharmed by the blasts, and he succeeded in transforming into his tiger mode. He dropped the last hundred feet to the ground with a crunch, but landed on his feet. Quickly, he sprinted into an alleyway, and got his bearings, before loping off, on a hunt for his enemies.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

With Chromedome dealing with Sixswitch, Prime doublechecked on ironhide. Seeing his friend was relatively safe, and en-route to a drop point, his attention diverted again.

"acknowledged, Sixswitch. Scans seem to indicate that those that could be saved... are evacuated. Break contact, and do one final sweep. I'm going to see about dealing with our little "gnat" problem." by that, prime was refering to the fliers remaining in the sky. Starblade, Ramjet, and Cyclonus were still flight capable, if not in the air.

Starting down the street in a run, Prime came up on Sixshot, but rather than strike, he leapt up, using the unsuspecting decepticon as a platform to increase the distance and height of his jump. Prime again shot skyward, and with great caution, came to rest on the top of one of the still stable buildings. Adjusting his rifle, he took aim, sighting up the white form of ramjet...

"Let's see how you handle THIS." he spoke to himself... squeezing the trigger, a lone lance of plasma burst out, streaking up at ramjet
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

A burst of plasma burned across Ramjet's left shin. The conehead grinned at the pain that blossomed there.

"Oh, that's gonna cost ya, Prime!"

Shifting to jet mode, Ramjet streaked into the air. Arming himself with his lasers, he loosed a fusillade of energy bursts towards the building Prime was standing on.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Chromedome: -feels the front of his transector sag as Sixshot lands on it, throws an arm up infront of his face as the blasts slam into the windshield, the armored window holding, but cracks appearing in it- "TRANSFORM! HEAD ON!!!!" -transforms to robot mode, skidding down the street on his back, swinging his fists in a brutal left-right-left combination at Sixshot's head- "The only thing that will make me feel truly alive is your DEATH, Ninja!"

Ironhide: -rolls to a stop at the drop point, slides his side door open- "Ain't pickin' up any Decepticons in th' area, so ya should be safe here. An' don't you worry none. Ah ain't leavin' 'til after Prahme an' th' others drive 'em off."
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Prime could see the bursts comming... but there was nothing that could be done. Leaping to an adjacent building, it began to crumble under his weight. again, he leapt to a different building, and opened fire on Ramjet again....

"If you think you're going to take me down THAT way, you've got another thing comming, ramjet!" Prime's rifle burst to life, firing off another lance of plasma at the conehead
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Post by AngelOfDeath124 »

StarBlade looked at the smoking wound in her arm, then back to Ramjet.

"Well, save for this," pointing to the wound, "I'm great." The assassin climbed to her feet. "Though now I'm mad." Given that one arm was down, StarBlade had only one arm to fight with. That was okay. She was used to having disadvantages in a fight. So, lifting one of her laser rifles, and aiming it at the nearest 'Bot, which happened to Prime. Granted, it was two on one, cause Ramjet was already firing upon the Autobot leader, but she was injured, so it was probably not a big deal.

"Well, looks like we got ourselves a big target...." The assassin gave a wicked laugh. "More fun for us!" With that, StarBlade opened fire on Prime.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Ramjet jinked. The energy blast carved a black furrow across his fusilage anyway. He hissed in pain.

"Tell me somethin' Prime..." The seeker straightened out, then dove until he was barely a handspan above the ground. "Do your precious fleshies make their buildings jetproof?"

Ramping his engines up to full, the white seeker did something he hadn't done for a very long time; he plowed right into (and through) the building directly beside the one Optimus was standing on. Structural supports torn out, the building began to collapse in the Autobot leader's general direction.
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Banzai-tron dropped Razorsharp " Transforman and initiate attack pattern Gamma." He ordered then Sprinted down the street towards the fallen Sixswitch
Soundwave online
Protoform

Sixshot felt the repeated blows of Chromedomes fists colliding into his wolf head "Aaaarrgh its not ninja its SOLDIER" he bellowed as he transformed into robot mode and began to fight back.

God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Prime was nearly stunned... staring at the building comming ad him, almost deadpan. but without a second thought, he leapt toward the point Ramjet was emerging from the building. Starblade's bursts would pass by him, barely grazing him as he dove at the conehead seeker, ready to beat him to the ground with a strike from his energon axe, which emerged from his right hand socket as his hand slid inward.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Sixswitch snarled in feral pleasure as he saw Banza-Tron run in his direction. With a sharp snick of metal on metal, his claws emerged.

He slunk to the end of the alleyway, crouched, tensed and ready to spring. When Banzai-Tron got within range, he sprang towards his enemy.