[Original RPG] The Edge of the Abyss: Watery Grave (Nemesis)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

"Of course. Once Spinister has a team ready, have him report to me. I can then prepare strategies pertaining to the strengths and weaknesses of the individuals that comprise his team. Will there be anything more?" asked Shockwave.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Hatemonger's Office

Scorponok nodded to Windrazor, then produced a padd out of subspace and started to tap away at it with his huge claws.

"Very well," he said. "I will add Tracer and StarBlade to the crew roster. Triggerhappy appears to be on an operation, so he will probably be unavailable. Thundercracker would be an adequate replacement if Spinister requires another flier."

He nodded in acknowledgement to Shockwave. "I will do just that."

Then, a glance to Hatemonger. "You don't have any more suggestions?"

Ratbat stood silently in the corner, glowering alternately at Scorponok and Windrazor.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger thought for a few moments.

"I would say anyone that is available that has a counterpart from Nebulos would be a sound idea. Thankfully Tiptop and Heater are from the general populace. However, given one was a drug dealer and the other had a fall from grace I can't say they would be the best at regaining anyone’s trust." He paused and thought of a few more additions.

"But Pounce, Wingspan and Flywheels would also be reasonable additions to the team. Just in case there is any combat on this mission." He said rubbing his chin.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Tempest walked through the corridors. He had aqquired a new silver cape that looked quite well on his sleek body. He with drew his sword and began swinging it in the air until he came across Thundercracker and Echoshift.
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Post by AngelOfDeath124 »

StarBlade, having avoided a possibly bad confrontation with Thundercracker, was wandering in the area designated as living quarters. Wow. They've made a lot of changes, as far as I can tell... It would take me weeks to cover everything, but something tells me I don't have that time. The assassin continued on, just exploring till anything came up.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Hatemonger's Office

Scorponok nodded.

"Reasonable choices, Hatemonger. I'll consider them carefully."

He entered the new names into his datapadd.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Depths of the base:

Bludgeon: -gaze locked onto the "ghost's" location, the blackness on the hollows of his skull eyes that of Death's cloak, his voice like the scrape of skeleton's fingers across a tombstone- "Who are you, spirit? Why are you here?"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Lower Levels

Bugly frowned, glaring at the same point in space that Bludgeon was focussed on.

"Yes, do tell," he growled. "Unless you want this to turn into an exorcism, anyway."

A shivery feeling went through his spark as he felt a spectral voice calling out.

"And if I do?"

The voice came only milliseconds before a pile of heavy boxes pitched forward, crashing down towards Bludgeon. At the same time, cieling plates started to rain down on Bugly. The Pretender scowled, trying to stem the attack with a telekinetic pulse.

Oh, it'll pay for this...
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Banzai-tron lept backwards and drew his sword as the Boxes and ceiling plates started falling.

What in Cybertrons cold core is going on here
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Lower Levels:

Bludgeon: -in one lightning, fluid motion, draws katana, blade flashing, and sheathes it, the boxes falling in small pieces-
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
Arcee
Protoform

Post by Arcee »

Thundercracker noticed Tempest. "Watch where you point that thing!" he exclaimed as he saw the other swinging his sword around.

------

Walking around the area, Thrust came across StarBlade. "Everything all right?" he asked.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Lower Levels

As Bludgeon slashed the crates to pieces, Bugly shoulder-rolled forward, outside the area where the cieling was caving in. His right hand stretched outwards, lightning forming in his palm.

"Show yourself!"

Before his optics, a patch of air began to darken. A figure formed, a translucent representation of a generic-looking seeker jet.

"Oh, very impressive. No one has ever found me before."

Hatemonger's Office

(OOC: OK, so with Flec out for the summer I'll be babysitting Gigatron. Decepticons Forever, and all that...)

Gigatron crossed his arms, keeping silent as minions worked out the precise arrangements for the Nebulos affair. When it appeared that they were done, he nodded absently.

"Excellent. See to your duties, then."

Ratbat started to head for the door, but the Decepticon leader raised his arm to bar the way.

"Oh, there is one more thing." He turned his attention to Windrazor, optics narrowed dangerously. "I believe I asked you how precisely Optimus Prime met his end. So please, do tell."
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Scalpel's Lab

Scalpel dragged the crate into his lab and started unpacking it.

Lets hope this little wonder survived

Lower levels

Banzia-Tron watched the apparition form and took another step back.

" What trickery is this! " he exclaimed
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

(OOC This was inspired by the Needlenose cry wolf scene)

Pounce stood on the deck of the motor cruiser. He tipped the last of the Squishies over the side.

Everything was ready now lets see if they 're up to scratch

He checked the microlite one last time ,adjusted the remote controls and made sure the autobot drone he'd salavaged body was secured.

After that battle, the Autobots had been fairly thin on the ground. Most of them were in Medbay he imagined and under the cover of darkness it had been suprisingly easy.

He reset his internal chronometer to 0. He then launched the Microlite in the direction of the Nemesis. Watching the Autopilot kick in.

Moving towards the boats controls he pointed it in the direction of the Nemesis also and set the remote control.

He then dived over the side and swam downwards aiming for one of the little used maintenance airlocks.
Skystream
Protoform

Post by Skystream »

Echoshift cocked his head to one side. "What's with the cape?" he asked Tempest.
[color=000066]"Never trust a side that calls the other side evil. They're probably up to something."[/color]

"I found it through your yahoo profile. I was trying to look at a pic of you....and all I saw was this huge baddass truck." ~Zeeky
Current Cute Icon Adoptee: ImageLong Haul
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

(OOC: I'm looking after the Constructors. I'm not familiar with the characters, so if I do something wrong, please forgive me.)

Grit nodded.
"Yeah you're right. I wonder what's up with that. I guess we'd better have a look. Could turn out to be something good in there."

He paused and thought for a moment.

"Unless you know already?" he asked Wingspan.

Windrazor nodded at Gigatron's request.

"We captured our target without difficulties, but some Autobots appeared and damaged my shuttle, forcing a landing in a mountain range in the northern part of the country. We discovered a cave, a mile north of our position, where I decided to hold the prisoner exchange. However, I left Mirage in the shuttle, deactivated and under an emission-suppresor field."

He smiled a little at the idea.

"However, the Autobots figured this out - I'm not sure how, and Optimus Prime himself arrived on the scene, and broke into the shuttle to rescue Mirage. It was then that I activated the self-destruct sequence with Optimus Prime and Hound still inside the shuttle. This does of course mean that we lost a shuttle, but I believe it's a worthwhile sacrifice.
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Wingspan replied

"no the only entrance is through a ventilation grill. I can't get in "

Pounce swam closer to the Nemesis and approached the airlock
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Post by AngelOfDeath124 »

StarBlade started a little when Thrust spoke. She'd been remembering things, and not paying attention. Looking a little sheepish at him, she answered.

"Yeah, Thrust. Just been a long time since I've seen this ship. I didn't even know it survived crashing onto this rock." Then the assassin shrugged some. "Lots of changes that don't fit into my memories... And some memories stand out too much...."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Lower Levels:

Bludgeon: "It is no trick, Banzai-Tron. This appears to be the ghost of a Seeker. But the question is, why is it here?"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Outside

The Nemesis's autodefences tracked the incoming fleshling conveyence. An artillery port slid open, and a laser cannon emerged. Several laser blasts flashed out towards the vessel.

Hatemonger's Office

Gigatron harumphed, his regal visage unreadable.

"It does...assuming Prime has the decency to stay dead this time. He has a bothersome habit of returning from the grave, after all."

He lowered the arm that was barring the door.

"Still, a competant outing. Far more successful than anything the previous air commander might have accomplished." He nodded, a tight smile appearing on his face. "Well done. You may consider yourself officially appointed, Air Commander Windrazor."

Gigatron watched his underlings' reactions closely. If any of them showed anger or frustration with the public and thoroughly unneccessary pronouncement, he would have to keep a close watch to keep his minions from frustrating eachother's efforts.

Ratbat, he noted, didn't seem particularly pleased.

Typical.

Lower Levels

Bugly glanced back at Bludgeon and Banzai-Tron, then glared at the apperition.

"Yes...why are you here? What do you want?"

The ghostly seeker managed a sickly smile.

"I want...death!"

Constructicons' Quarters

Scrapper and Hook frowned down at their latest design.

"Yes," the surgical engineer said. "Yes, this would work nicely..."

"It would," Scrapper agreed. "You should head to the science lab to finish rebuilding Squeezeplay's body. I'll do some research to find out where we can get the supplies we need, then talk to the command staff."

Shuttle Bay

Octopunch continued to work on the Blade, modifying it for underwater opperations with the salvaged parts.