[Original RPG] The Edge of the Abyss: Watery Grave (Nemesis)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger got onto his com-link to Windrazor.

"Gigatron, Shockwave and myself are in my office. Come for the meeting. Flywheels you are welcome here as well." Hatemonger said and opened his door for Shockwave with welcomed with his a quick yet friendly motion to come in.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Windrazor was surprised to see the access tower erupt from the sea. He circled around it once, then spied the door swinging down to form a landing platform. He landed on it, then walked forwards into the lift.

After waiting for all of his team to enter the shaft, he shut the doors and the lift shot downwards.

A few seconds later, the door swung open, admitting the Decepticon rescue team into the Nemesis.

"You all have your orders," Windrazor told the team. "Flywheels, come with me."

Then he heard Hatemonger's message over the comm and noted that the internal sensors must have detected Flywheels with the team.

"Acknowledged Hatemonger. I'm on my way."

He strode over to a wall panel, and brought up directions to Hatemonger's location. He then walked off down the corridor, leaving his team behind, and accompanied by Flywheels.

OOC: Team members, you're now free to explore the Nemesis, or do whatever you like.
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Tempest looked on the Nemesis for the first time.

Once the pinacle of Decepitcon engineering. And now this ...

Tempest went straight to the Armory, he needed a cape, his last one had been destroyed in the lost city he wsa discovered in.

(OOC: Whose in charge of the Armory?)
Skystream
Protoform

Post by Skystream »

Echoshift tipped his head in acknowledgement as Windrazor led Flywheels away. The gray Eurofighter wandered off to find the Medbay...
[color=000066]"Never trust a side that calls the other side evil. They're probably up to something."[/color]

"I found it through your yahoo profile. I was trying to look at a pic of you....and all I saw was this huge baddass truck." ~Zeeky
Current Cute Icon Adoptee: ImageLong Haul
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Shockwave entered and waited for the others to arrive. He nodded towards Hatemonger and Gigatron.
Igos Du Inka
Protoform

Post by Igos Du Inka »

*Nick opens a com-link*

Lord Gigatron permission to enter i have a new invention that might interest you
Hey! Come join the most adictive RPG of all time at www.the4th-coming.com, If you join ask for Kratos
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Windrazor made his way through the ship, looking around curiously at the design - two million years older than the time he left Cybertron. He was no architect, but the simple, stark lines spoke of functionality. Something that he could appreciate.

As he approached the door that the computer told him led to Hatemonger's office, he walked straight through and into the office. He'd been invited, after all, and he had no time for formality.

He took a quick glance around the room, taking note of the faces. He allowed himself a smirk when he saw that Shockwave was present, and he nodded a greeting to Hatemonger, before turning to Gigatron.

"Optimus Prime is dead," he stated, with no small measure of satisfaction.
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Bridge

Spinister frowned, taking in the latest piece of intelligence gained from their Autobase bug.

The Autobots are going to Nebulos? We can't allow that, obviously.

"Ratbat," he said, "you should see this."

The fuel auditor strode over, glancing down at Spinister's console. "Interesting," he said at last. "Something will have to be done about this. For now, continue monitoring."

Ratbat walked towards the nearest unoccupied console and had the computer provide him with Gigatron's current location.

Hatemonger's office, is it?

Walking off the bridge and into the adjoining command offices corridor, the fuel auditor quickly located the field general's office. He arrived only seconds after Windrazor, entering the office just as the Air Commander made his world-shattering (if it was true, anyway; Ratbat rarely believed unqualified statements) proclaimation.

"Unfortunately, I have more...troubling news."
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Post by AngelOfDeath124 »

StarBlade followed Windrazor into the shaft, then entered into the Nemesis for the first time since the failed attack on the Ark. Orienting herself a little, the assassin began to wander the ship-turned-base, getting reaquainted with everything. She needed to know her way around, since the last time she was here was rather brief.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger looked to Ratbat.

"And what is this news?" He asked and then paused and got onto his com-link.

"Scorpnok, there is an impromtu meeting of Decepticon command in my office please attend." He said hoping the Citycon's smaller form would come as well being in the chain of command his presence would be warrented.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Scorponok's Office

Scorponok activated his comlink.

"Acknowledged, Hatemonger. I'll be there momentarily."

The massive warrior stormed out of his office and headed towards the general's office.

Hatemonger's Office

Ratbat hissed in fury at the mention of the hated Scorponok, but quickly clamped down on his emotions.

"The Autobots are sending a mission to Nebulos, Hatemonger," he said. "There is only one reason for that; this must be an attempt to secure material aid from the Nebulans. If they succeed, all of our recent gains will be for naught."

He glared back towards the doorway, where Scorponok was now looming.

"Even the death of Optimus Prime, should it prove to be factual and not merely an Autobot ruse, will become irrelivant if the Autobots have the resources of the entire planet of Nebulos supporting them."
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

"How dare he," the Air Commander thought indignantly.

Windrazor's glare threatened to burn a hole right through Ratbat's head.

"If?" he snarled. "I do not make mistakes of that kind, Auditor."

He turned back to Gigatron.

"I don't see this as earth-shattering news. We simply send a team after them. Who? I don't much care, but it's hardly rocket science."
Arcee
Protoform

Post by Arcee »

Having arrived on the Nemesis on the Flamberge along with the others, Thundercracker was now busy moving in.

He arranged what personal belongings he had in what would be his quarters. A "pinup" of a pretty jet went on one of the walls. Then TC paused for a moment, looking at another picture, a photograph that showed Skywarp, Starscream, and himself. A lifetime ago, as they say...

Thundercracker's thoughts went to Starscream's farewell speech. In the past, the silver Seeker had given him little reason to love him. Still, for better or for worse, he had been his wingmate once, and to find him reduced to what could only be called an act of desparation...

But then, why should it bother him how Starscream threw his life away? It was not like Screamer had showed much regard for his life...

-------------

Thrust had arrived on the Nemesis earlier on with Ratbat and Ramjet, and was now re-familiarising himself with the surroundings.

(OOC: We'll just pretend he caught up with Ratbat and Rammers, 'kay?)
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

"Taking into consideration the information that Rat Bat has just provided, it would be logical to persue two aims.

The first of these would be to assertain whether the destruction of Optimus Prime is fact. Uncertainty over this point will greatly jeapordise the second aim.

The resources of Nebulous are vast. The Autobots and Nebulons habe a greater accord with each other than we with the Nebulons. Therefore we need to prevent the Autbots from gaining a higher proportion of the resources of Nebulos. I say this as if we do mount a mission to Nebulous we would need to gain resources from Nebulous at the same time as the Autobots."

Shockwave stopped there to give those present time to consider his words.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger listened to Ratbat and Shockwave. He also turned on his com-link to Scorpnok so he could understand the situation as well.

"Or there are other options. We can still mount a mission to Nebulous ourselves. But with the Autobots still running with very low morale, death or Prime or not they are reeling. This mission to Nebulous proves that." He paused and looked at everyone in the room while quickly thinking about the mission.

In Hatemongers mind he already had ideas for who to send on this mission to Nebulous. Scropnok though losing Lord Zarak would still be respected by those that hated the Autobots and felt they brought the war to Nebulous not the Decepticons. In Hatemonger's mind Scorpnok should lead then create the reminder of the team around him. He then spoke up.

"I propose two possibilities. We also launch a mission to Nebulous ourselves. I know there are still groups sympathetic to the Decepticon cause there and launch another strike on the Autobots. Or launch a mission to Nebulous and pillage this planet for all it's worth while the Autobots ability to police it is low. Myself I like the second more as the more resources we can acquire the better." he waited to see what reactions he would have received.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Windrazor smiled.

"While I approve of killing Autobots as much as the next Decepticon, something strikes me as highly suspicious about this Autobot mission. As far as my sources know, there has been little contact between the Autobots and the Nebulons for some time. Why would they contact them now?"

He let the question hang in the air, before continuing.

"And why would the Autobots respond? You all know how thinly spread they are. With Prime dead, they should be pulling in their resources, not spreading them thinly. So why are they doing this?"

He turned to Gigatron.
"I propose a fact finding team follow the Autobots to Nebulos. Brute force will not achieve much here. The team should find out what the situation on Nebulos is, then report back to us here, to request more troops if necessary."
Igos Du Inka
Protoform

Post by Igos Du Inka »

*Nick walks out of corner*

Nick: you know Brownign and me have the perfect idea for this *climbs to where Windrazor's "neck is and jabbed a 3ft pike into his neck* Now wait *Windrazor's Deciptcon symbol slowly turned into the Autobot insignia then faded back to Deciptcon* Hey it worked, erm It's not enouph to effect Windy here for long but it'll work on Browning for a cupple weeks due to his size,

Browning: yea yea so I'm short

Nick: any hoo there are downfalls, it only changes the sign if your scanned you'll still show as a Deciptcon, but the Autobots wont expect a Human helping the Deciptcons.
Hey! Come join the most adictive RPG of all time at www.the4th-coming.com, If you join ask for Kratos
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Windrazor reached up and grabbed hold of Nick, holding him in his hand, tight enough so he couldn't wriggle free. He observed the fleshling with a look of the utmost disgust.

"It seems that your base has bugs," he told the group, then he spoke directly to Nick.
"You dare to lay your hands on me, fleshling? Give me one good reason why I shouldn't crush you like the vermin you are."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger turned the other way when Windrazor grabbed the fleshling. In his mind he really would not have minded if the crushed the human like vermin.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Hatemonger's Office

Ratbat returned Windrazor's glare with one of his own, filled with contempt.

"Your sense of priority leaves much to be desired, newcomer. Playing with fleshlings," the glare shifted to Nick, "at a time like this is highly inefficient. Destroy the pest and be done with it."

"Nor should you take offense at imagined slights to your pride. It is not outside the realm of possibility that the Autobots created a facimile construct of Prime for your men to destroy, simply to sow confusion in our ranks. Barring a reappearance of Rodimus Prime, we might not know Optimus's fate for certain for some time to come."

He glanced across the room to the one-eyed purple monolith that had spoken, nodding respectfully. "Shockwave is, of course, right on both counts. We must gather as much intelligence as we can on the Optimus matter, and we have to send a unit to Nebulos to pursue the Autobots, foil their aims and aquire whatever material goods they can for our cause."

He nodded to Hatemonger. "As of the last word we recieved from Nebulos, a political faction made up of former Hive supporters was gaining ground. They should be able to provide the resources we need," he gestured towards Windrazor, "and it would require a minimal commitment of resources on our part. Spinister has served me well recently; he would be the best choice to command such a mission."

He shrugged, then glanced towards the large purple and green figure looming in the doorway. "If brute force proves to be necessary, Scorponok, as the commander most familiar with the world, can lead a full assault team to the world at a later date."

He glanced around the room.

"Is that acceptable to everyone?"

Scorponok made a rumbling growl, symbolic of his dislike for the fuel auditor. However, he nodded his head in agreement.