[Original RPG] The Edge of the Abyss: Watery Grave (Nemesis)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

After finishing his peliminary research on the " Master " processes, Scalpel started working on some of his more advanced designs
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

Nemesis Mess Hall

Deadend sat at the bar as Breakdown looked to see if anyone had left anything behind the bar. Motormaster amused himself by annoying Dragstrip and all the Stunticons ignored Wildrider as he drew with what looked like a stolen laser scalpel on the counter.
------------
Nightracer's room

Now that she had her room more or less in order, Nightracer logged on to the computer that came with the room.
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."
Igos Du Inka
Protoform

Post by Igos Du Inka »

*Nick looks at hatemonger blankly*

Nick: Dude that just what i got done telling you guys!! The Quint forces are only strong in numbers but you and I both know we don't have the power to take them alone, sure as much as I'd like opning a Quint or to to see how thay work wont help us!

------------------------------------------------------------------

*Browning feels the rumbling of Scorpinok's rage*

Browning: Holy Shi *wall falls*

*opens a com-link*

hey Scorpie is kinda haveing a tember trantrum a lil' help
Hey! Come join the most adictive RPG of all time at www.the4th-coming.com, If you join ask for Kratos
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger didn't realise the insect was in his office.

He looked down and spoke grimly.

"If you enjoy not being a fleshy stain on the undercarrage of my foot I would recommend you leave my office now." He growled.

"We are aware of the situation with Cybertron and the Quints. Hence why I am discussing matters with Gigatron. In fact." Hatemonger stood up.

"I am starting to question if you are a spy. Which of course the only correct punishment is death." He growled and looked over to Gigatron hoping to get the ok to crush the human like a bug.
Igos Du Inka
Protoform

Post by Igos Du Inka »

WE DONT HAVE THE POWER AND YOU KNOW IT!

But,If Gigatron commands it I'll build weapons to help.
Hey! Come join the most adictive RPG of all time at www.the4th-coming.com, If you join ask for Kratos
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Command Deck

Having found himself a satisfactory office, Scorponok was sitting behind his desk carefully reading status reports and perusing tactical data.

Main Elevator Shaft

Long Haul set to work repairing the damage the Predacons had caused, humming happily as he worked.

Constructicons' Quarters

Scrapper frowned behind his faceplate as the room's status board started to chime. The looked at it and saw that a power conduit had blown out on the command deck.

"Bonecrusher, deal with that."

The demolitions expert sighed. "Sure thing, boss. Right away."

He grabbed a tool kit and headed out the door.

Outside

Octopunch headed back to the Nemesis, his arms, those of his shell, and his shell's tentacles all carrying pieces of equipment salvaged from the sunken human vessel.

Lower Levels

Bugly frowned, glaring at the nearby walls. He stretched out with the energies of his spark, trying to find whatever it was that was creating the etherial disturbance down here.
Reflector

Hatemonger's Office

Post by Reflector »

Gigatron shook his head slightly to quell Hatemonger's aggression as he looked from his general to the nuisance.

"The armory can never quite be full enough," he told Nick. "Bring your designs to a ranking technical officer - Scalpel or the Micromasters, for some - for approval before you begin construction."

Gigatron turned his attention back to Hatemonger with a gentle contempt. He disliked the idea of entertaining the human's existence, but he knew it would be better to keep Nick thinking the Decepticons trusted him: it's easier to conduct control experiments on a subject that needn't be artificially tamed. He waved Nick toward the door and nodded to Hatemonger.

"Galvatron made clear to me that his intention was reconnaissance of New Quintessa to find a weakness; I'm sure he understood that directly encountering Cybertron in a Decepticon vessel would result in immediate immolation. Still, if any Decepticon could survive their defense... I presume the probe has detected no Transformer signals since its launch."

Constructors' Quarters

Stonecruncher accepted the blueprints and glanced over them briefly. From his workstation in the corner, Excavator glanced over his shoulder at Wingspan.

"Nice. Check these out, Grit," Stonecruncher called, tossing the plans to his fellow Micromaster. "So how do we owe ya for these? Lookin' for energon?"
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Wingspan smiled

"Nnnoo Nnnot Energon Nnever have a problem with Energon."

He moves and extracts a test tube of energon from behind Excavator's head module. He hands it to Stonecruncher Sounding more confident he continues. Pausing only to produce 5 more minature vials from improbable locations.

"Eever heard of a Ssquishie thing called ccards, well its ppermutations keeps me well stocked. Some of our ccomrades underestimate me shall we say.

I'm looking for something to keep me busy and some ffriends to keep me safe.

Pounce never came back from his latest infiltration mission. He normaly llooks after me the other decepticons think i'm an easy ttarget as I'm smaller than tthem. You must know what I mean being micromasters. Bbigger Cons sppilling your energon, jostling you.

If you ever need any aerial survey work done if we ever get a ground base again, just ask for me. If you need something sscrounging I'll know where it is.

I hear the Constructicons pulled a fast one on you. They're working on some new body shell while your upgrading the place.

I find the best currency is knowledge . Don't look at me like that I'm not Soundwave. Blackmail is'nt my thing , information has so many other fffascinating uses."
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Windrazor smiled.
"Well, that changes things, doesn't it?"

He opened a wideband channel on a closed Decepticon frequency.

"Windrazor to Nemesis Command. Request that you activate a homing beacon to guide my team in."

He only hoped that the Nemesis would be in range - a logical assumption based on what little he knew about Decepticon activity on Earth circa 1985.
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger nodded.

"It has picked up the occasional bleep here and there." He paused for a moment then spoke. "That would make since as I am sure any Transformers on the planet would be constantly moving to avoid Quintessan detection. I certainly agree if there was among us that could live amoung the wolves Galvatron would be on my list." He agreed.

Hatemonger over heard Windrazor's message and quickly ran his hand over a keyboard.

"Hatemonger to Windrazor, signal activated welcome home soon." He said into his com-systems.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

"Acknowledged Hatemonger."

He quickly pinpointed the homing beacon on his sensors, and made a quick course adjustment, sweeping in a wide arc to head southeast.

"We have our coordinates," he told the team. "ETA, one earth hour."
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Shockwave left his quarters.

As befits a thinking, logical being, he wondered how he got there. A total of at least 100 Earth hours were unaccounted for. If he wasnt so dependant upon logic, he would be having a rather large panic attack.

"Shockwave to Nemesis Commander I wish to see you as soon as convenience allows. Shockwave out"
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Tempest smiled as Windrazor left. His work on Flywheels had worked.

Not bad for a patch job.

Tempest followed Windrazor and the rest of the group and suddenly noticed something. Only himself and Starblade could fly and properly transform. Too bad he thought, he was hoping for a race.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger got onto his com-link again.

"Shockwave, Lord Gigatron and myself are in my quarters. You are welcome to use here if you wish to keep your conversations in private. That and I would like to discuss the Cybertron situation with you as well." He said clicking off his com-link.
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

"Excellent" began Shockwave opening his comm again. "I shall arrive shortly."

True to his word, a couple of minutes later, he was outside Hatemongers quarters, and chimed the door.
Skystream
Protoform

Post by Skystream »

Echoshift launched himself off the ground and followed Windrazor and the others. It would certainly be interesting to see what the situation was on arrival-- the grey Eurofighter had never been aboard the Nemesis before, and had no idea what to expect.
[color=000066]"Never trust a side that calls the other side evil. They're probably up to something."[/color]

"I found it through your yahoo profile. I was trying to look at a pic of you....and all I saw was this huge baddass truck." ~Zeeky
Current Cute Icon Adoptee: ImageLong Haul
Rampage01
Protoform

Post by Rampage01 »

The clamp that composed Hooligan's right hand tapped absent mindedly against the walls and doors as the Cyberjet roamed through the ship. The t-shaped optic visor that dominated his face dimmed as his mind wandered.

Hooligan sometimes liked to watch the human television broadcasts, but that had been boring him lately. The few programs that he liked seemed to be nothing but repeats anymore. Though the human entertainment could be amusing sometimes, it just wasn't as good as the sort of entertainment he could get with the other Decepticons.

His optic then brightened as he noticed the Stunticons in the mess hall. They would probably be good company.

"Hey, guys! What's the good word?" Hooligan greeted the Stunticons as he strolled into the room.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Windrazor and his team approached the coordinates that Hatemonger had given them.

"When we enter the Nemesis, see to your own affairs. You're off duty for a short while," he told them. "Echoshift, report to medbay. Flywheels, report to Gigatron for debriefing. Everyone else should familiarise themselves with our new base, but I plan to gather my troops sometime soon, so be prepared for that."

As he reached the desired coordinates, he opened a channel.

"Windrazor to Nemesis control requesting access."
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Post by AngelOfDeath124 »

StarBlade nodded to Windrazor's comments. It wasn't that she had many things to do, aside from getting quarters and seeing what missions were coming up, it was that she was a little tired. A rest before her next mission would be good, but the assassin doubted she'd have the time.
Igos Du Inka
Protoform

Post by Igos Du Inka »

Nick: you know Gigatron im sick of the way you treat me *takes huge fusion cannon* DIE!!!! *fires at Gigatron blowing off his head* Now Deciptcons i will commence my...

Browning: dude?, duuuuude? HEY WAKE UP!!

Nick: hooba jooba wha?!

Browning: come on we gotta get use to the place I got a feeling we may be here awhile, Oh and watch out for Wingspan he's up to something.

Nick: hurmph fine.

*Borwning and nick head to the computer labs of the Nemisis*