[Original RPG] The Edge of the Abyss: Decepticons

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Cunning Ravage
Protoform

Post by Cunning Ravage »

Outside Gigatron’s office

“Oh he did, and if you had any patience you would see that I just knocked!” Deathsaurus snarled back. “Also unless this is your office why should you be the one complaining?” He than looked at Gigatron. “May I come in commander?”
Reflector

Metrotitan: Gigatron's Lair

Post by Reflector »

Gigatron grinned widely at Windrazor. He'd expected no less.

"Excellent. Then you--"

His orders were cut off by Starscream's timely arrival, and subsequently by his harsh words with the uninvited Deszaras. Gigatron stepped toward the door slowly, holding out calming hands to his bickering subordinates. As he spoke, the relatively diminutive Reflector entered the room cautiously and stood near the door.

"Indeed, Deszaras. Starscream, stand down. Save your anger for a more important task. You are to take Reflector and proceed to this location."

He turned his body gracefully and pointed a palm at the hologlobe hovering near the wall, which was currently positioned to display the silver dot in the ocean.

"Snaptrap should be here shortly. He and his men will accompany you to your destination. Reflector will perform reconnaisance on the interior of the structure. You will be on standby with him to eliminate any possible Autobot presence. The Seacons will assist you with potential combat operations and external reconnaisance. Now go. Report to me as soon as you learn the condition of the facility."

Spectro saluted Gigatron; Viewfinder nodded; Spyglass merely grunted, but all three gave Starscream a suspicious glance before filing out into the hall. They certainly didn't trust him after his betrayal of them at the second battle of Autobot City, but they didn't want to look a gift droid in the mouth and raise Gigatron's suspicion of themselves either.

"Now, Windrazor," Gigatron continued as he produced a silver disc from the terminal on his desk. "If you are prepared, I need you to lead our aerial regiment into battle against the Autobots. This disc contains the plan. Examine it, and inform me when your men are ready for battle."

Gigatron extended his black hand to transfer the disc. His optics fell on Windrazor's sternly.

"I always expect success, and I never tolerate failure. Starscream was lucky enough, for his considerable combat and strategic talent, to suffer only a severe demotion. Others..."

Gigatron paused and quirked his optic-ridges.

"You have a strong imagination, I'm sure."

With a brief dismissing nod to Windrazor, Gigatron turned again and took a few steps toward the door. His face lifted somewhat at the sight of an old rival turned compatriot. Gigatron recalled well his brief spar with Deszaras shortly after their first meeting; since then, he saw much of himself in his fellow time-wanderer.

"Deszaras, my friend. It's been too long. How do the days carry you?"
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Screamer nearly lost it on Deszaras... and gigatron as well, despite his commander's efforts to calm the lot of them.

Windrazor's sudden "promotion" didn't seem to make things any easier.

that was..until he saw his destination...

starscream began to laugh almost unsanely.

"This.. This is rich! After all this time sitting in these hulks of metal, NOW you decide to return to the Nemesis? HAH! If I would have told you it would have been wise when I'd realized it, both you and Galvatron would have called me mad! This is almost too rich..."

His chuckling died down, and he stared his commander dead on with a straight face... And it was soon after following a nod of respect that screamer departed the chambers, following Viewfinder, Spectro and Spyglass out...

"Well. It looks like it's time to head home...
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

The Seacons arrived at Gigatron's office to see the random fighting going on.

"Did we get here at a bad time?" Snaptrap asked.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Medbay, Metrotitan

Hook stepped away from StarBlade for a moment to tend to Tempest.

“Yes, yes. That’s something that we’ll have to deal with quickly, Headstrong.”

He plugged several tubes and cords into Tempest’s energy feeds. “That should remedy the energy depletion. Once he’s fully fuelled, I’ll see about fixing the armour.”

The Constructicon turned on his heel and went back to finish his work on StarBlade.

Main Computer Core, Metrotitan

Scavenger walked into the room, then stopped immediately as he saw the state of the equipment.

“Ah, bleeding slag. This will take months to fix!”

Behind him, Bonecrusher chuckled.

Ratbat’s Office

“When your associate is repaired and has settled in, I would like to speak with him. Perhaps I can figure out why he lingered so long at an inactive facility.” Ratbat nodded. “You may go to him, Razorclaw, but first you will take the capsule to Scavenger in the main computer room.”

He turned back to his computer console, indicating that the Predacon leader had been dismissed.

Outside

Abominus saw Menasor approaching and stared at him quizzically.
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

Medbay, Metrotitan

Cyclonus sat down and waited to get his injuries repaired and looked at Tempest before turning to Hook. "And when you're finished with them, you may attend to me"

Ratbat's Office

Sunstorm walked with Megaplex giggling all the way.

"Time to get started my buddy"

Megaplex took a step back from Sunstorm and shook his head.

Why do I seem to get paired with him?

Sunstorm knocked on the entrance to Ratbat's Office.

"Knock knock Wings! Guess who?"
Cunning Ravage
Protoform

Post by Cunning Ravage »

OOC: sorry spellcheck down

Gigatron's office

"I've Done well," Deathsaurus replied as he entered the office. "though not as well as you! Ruler of the earth bound Decpticons, the most powerful faction! Though..." he said as he watched Starscream leave. "I see even you have... rebleuss to deal with."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Medbay, Metrotitan

Hook closed the last few panels he had been working on on StarBlade, then turned to Cyclonus. "I can attend to you now."

He glanced to Ramjet, who gave him an unconcerned shrug and a nod, indicating that he would wait until Cyclonus had been fixed.

Ratbat's Office

"Ah," the auditor said as Megaplex and Sunstorm entered his office, "two of my most efficient minions. What can I do for you?"

Ratbat stretched his wings casually, awaiting a reply.
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Metrotitan Brig

Scalple, finally frustrated shut frenzy down.

" Lord Gigatron , This is Scalple, untill Laserbeak and Ravage are captured we will get no more information here." He communicated " I will make for the medbay to see what assisstance I can be."

Turning to Spectro " Put Soundwave, Frenzy and Overkill back in their cells."

he then headed out of the brig
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

On the outside, Menasor silently walked over to where he thought he be most effective as a guard. What was going on inside was anything but silent.

Do th' bar idea, ya know ya want to...come on, what's th' worse that can happen? Ya just hate it 'cause it was my idea.

WILDRIDER, I'LL SHOW YA TH' WORST THAT CAN HAPPEN IF YA DON'T SHUT YAR SLOTTING VOCALISOR UP!!!

BAR, Bar, bar, bar, bar, bar, bar, bar,bar, bar, bar, bar, bar.....I wanna go to a bar.

THAT'S IT!!!

Hmmm....lets see, I can either waste my talents on this mockery of an assignment or watch Motormaster try to kill Wildrider mentally. Not a tough choice. Hey Deadend, looks like Wildrider taking over your job.

I'm a fatalist, Dragstrip, not suicidal. Besides, I had thought they already settled this.

Oh Primus, this is worse then staring, they can see everything...everything.... I just know it....I hate this, I hate this, IHATETHIS...yes, pay attention to the fight. Forget I'm here.... I'm not here.

Even as a headache started to form, Menasor knew this was going to be a very boring, very long day. At times like these, Menasor really hated the voices in his head and the fact that he couldn't smash them.
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Shockwave entered his office. He sat down and proceeded with a thorough debug of his personal computer station. Once that was completed, he turned on a firewall and placed into the disk drive the disk preseented to him by Gigatron.

The information came up onto the screen, and he began to read with interest...
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Razorclaw carried the Capsule out of Ratbat's office carefully. He knew he'd be dead bot if he dropped it, he continued onto the main computer room.

--------------------------------------

Predacon's Quater's

Divebomb: We better wait here.

Headstong: Yeah, Razorclaw was pleased to see Tempest, dunno why though.

-------------------------------------

Med Bay

Tempest laided on the table. All of a sudden, energy pulses through his sytem and mutters a single word.

"Me ... Mega ... Megatron"

Just as quick as he came to life, he became silent yet again.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Windrazor took the offered disk, and looked right back at Gigatron, the faintest hint of a smirk playing at the corners of his mouth.
"Nor do I," he told the commander, before stepping back, and turning to leave the room.

As he reached the safety of the corridor, he couldn't help but grin. Such a quick promotion was surprising, but most welcome. His confident air was obviously working. Some commanders don't like confidence. Don't like subtle challenges to the status quo. Others are proponents of change. He hoped he was right in placing Gigatron firmly into this second category. Otherwise, thinks could get messy later on.

He reached a computer terminal on a quiet side corridor, and inserted the disk. In seconds, he had skimmed through it and gathered an outline of Gigatron's battle plan. He nodded approvingly, before ejecting the disk, and beginning to peruse the Decepticon troop roster for available units for the battle.
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

Medbay, Metrotitan

Cyclonus nodded his head towards Tempest

"What about him? Shouldn't you attend to him?"

Ratbat's Office

Sunstorm flew in and then settled himself down slowly.

"Well I'm feeling a little left out. If I really am an efficient minion then were is my work to be efficient about?"

Megaplex dragged himself in. "Sunstorm means that we need some work to occupy ourselves with"

Sunstorm turned his head at Megaplex and then back to Ratbat. "Not just work 'plex, destruction!"
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

In his room, Carnivac came back online slowly before stretching and getting up. Recharged and bored, Carnivac left his room looking for something to do.
the other party."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Medbay, Metrotitan

Hook shook his head. "I will tend to him once he wakes up. I don't want to perform surgury on a starving mechanism, Cyclonus. Too much risk of complications."

Ratbat's Office

"You want destruction?" Ratbat smiled, showing his mecha-fangs. "Shortly you will have an opportunity to produce as much destruction as you are capable of, Sunstorm."

He nodded a few times, muttering to himself.

"You two should gather up a few unoccupied troops - Thrust, Deathsaurus, Carnivac and Roadblock are off-duty, I believe, perhaps some others - and begin training for the coming battle. Acceptable?"
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Main Computer, Metrotitan

Razorclaw carried the giant capsule into the room and couldn't see Scavenger.

"I haven't got time for this ..."

He began to make s start towards the door.

Med Bay, Metrotitan

After 3 hours of energy refills, Tempest awakened, sat up and looks around the Med Bay.

"Hrrrr ... where am I?"
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

Medbay, Metrotitan

"Allright then, Medic."

Cyclonus sat down and looked at Tempest.

"It appears the starving mechanism has awakened."

Sunstorm nodded at Ratbat.

"Most acceptable. Thankyou"

Megaplex nodded and then exited Ratbat's office with Sunstorm.

"Time to gather my troops!" Sunstorm screeched into the face of Megaplex, who began walking towards the outside of Metrotitan.

Sunstorm activated his comlink.
"Thrust, Deathsaurus, Carnivac and Roadblock, come in, this is Sunstorm! You are now hereby ordered to meet me outside Metrotitan. We have some training to... commence" Sunstorm grinned and began to laugh as he caught up with Megaplex and exited Metrotitan.

Post by Infecticon »

Corridors

The ears of Carnivac's pretender shell perked up when he got Sunstorm's transmission. While he wasn't sure who Sunstorm was, the "training" might releave Carnivac's boredom. Besides, Carnivac thought as he headed toward Metrotitan's doors, what was the worse that could happen.

Nightracer's room

Coming back online, Nightracer took some time to clean her gun collection before heading to the training room for some target practice. Nightracer had missed Laserbeak and Ravage when she had shot at them earlier today. Either they were better then she gave them credit for, had some kind of shield on, or her time in South America had made her...rusty. If it was the latter, it was unacceptable.
the other party."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Main Computer Core, Metrotitan

Scavenger climbed out from behind the pile of damaged circuits he was working on and glanced at Razorclaw, then the device that he had carried here. "And that would be...?"

Ratbat's Office

Ratbat grinned.

Simpletons. No concern for efficiency or economy. They just want to kill things. Bah!

Medbay, Metrotitan

Hook nodded. "So he is, Cyclonus."

He walked over to Tempest. "You are in the medical ward of the Decepticon city of Metrotitan."