[Original RPG] The Edge of the Abyss: Autobots

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

A transmission blasted over all Autobot channels:

"Red Alert to Sky Lynx! Come in Sky Lynx! I need you and any aerial or nautical forces you can gather to meet my team at the location I'm sending you now. Time is of the essence. Our mission is a failure and Decepticons are present on the target vessel! Repeat, Decepticons present. Expect resistance. Red Alert out!"

Medbay, Metroplex

Whirl's single optic flickered online as the Wrecker regained full consciousness. He gave Springer a disbelieving look, then nodded and turned to First Aid.

"You've put back all the pieces I got blown off, I see?"
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

" Never fear! I am on my way." Sky lynx messages back to Red alert and took off
Scout

Post by Scout »

Nikko sighed and stood up, tapping lightly on the side of the cell wall and listening momentarily. The noise was deep and solid.

He turned his attention to the floor as he answered Muzzle.

"Man came to school, say he pay us to bring boxes here. I need money for to learn more at school so I came, put box down in the trees. Robotics demons be not talking to each other, robotics be not fighting, they not kill humans. They leave Earth."

He finished with a light shoulder shrug and then tapped at the floor a couple times before sighing and sitting back down, giving Muzzle his full attention.

"Then, fire start. Bangs, guns. Then big white demon robot come from trees. Rock hit my head, I woke up in talking car. Car talked, took me here. Demon small, blue- it say they are not bad. The big red one talk in American television, but look evil. Then, more 'Auto - bot' come in, I how-say- "fell out"? And I am here, as you too, Nash Bridges. Soon, demon robotics take Earth like in Hollywood movie."
============
Time was passing, and in the quiet and peace of the night, Hound's body was settling his mind's vast circuitry and memories back into place. The stored information that had been locked into Hound's short-term RAM unit under torture was becoming unlocked, incorporated and balanced into his ROM storage - his long term memory.
Alone, the effects came on slowly at first and then hit with rapid speed. Hound glanced around first with a puzzled and then alarmed expression on as high of an alert status as his systems allowed. His scanners were telling him there was movement everywhere, though not Cybertronian. He briefly thought he heard a whispering monotone voice, and then realized it was just the wind in the trees. When a sleepy hawk started from its roost, the scout's first thought was of a cassetticon buzzard, and nearly involuntarily reacted by swiping it out of the sky. His body quivered with the energy draw from remembering bright lights, pain and Decepticon faces as he forced his mind to continue running through the images, filing them and storing them away in known areas of his memory so he would be able to control them in the future.

Still on a very hyper edge, Hound eased his back up to some tall pine trees and sank slowly to a sitting position, still quivering and glancing around before resting his head against his knee joints. His scanners were clear, but his mind was only just beginning to do the same.
MirageFanGal
Protoform

Post by MirageFanGal »

"I see, guess I lost track of time being stuck in the Constructicons' workshop" Astra replied, selecting the best med-tools, then putting them in a Cybertronian medkit-box and slinging it over her shoulder "Maybe we can catch up on recent events properly if I get some time off from with the group who recuited my skills, Jazz is here, and they're led by someone called Skyfall"
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Brig, Metroplex:

Muzzle: "Did the guy who came to your school give you a contact number or anything? He sounds just like the kind of help I could use." -taps side of nose- "And don't worry, kiddo. I can get us out of here, easy. The odds are good they didn't locate my car. It's parked close by. All we have to do is get to it."
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Prime approached the doors which swooshed open... he'd found himself lost in thought atop the maximus' main spire...and lost track of time... The doors sealed behind him, he started over to Prowl..

"Well...what've we got to work with, prowl?
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Dai Atlas nodded to Crossblades and smiled a little:

"Well, you did good. I'll have you on my team anytime - now, lets see if I can find you a CR chamber......."

The white and black commander turned in time to see First Aid standing up from Whirl. He was unfortunatly unable to remember the medics name:

"Excuse me, Medic - While Crossblades is repaired, he could use a few cycles in a CR chamber - there are a few free, if there is no one in more need, I'll send him over to one."

Before First Aid could respond, Red Alert's voice came over Metroplex's internal Comm and Dai Atlas straitened up and frowned. He looked at Crossblades:

"When they give you the ok, get some down time in the CR chamber, No arguments."

Dai Atlas strode out of Metroplex at a fast stride (The best he could manage in the confined space) and then flipped open his comm system:

"This is Dai Atlas,
Red Alert, I'm heading to your location for back up as fast as I can."

Dai Atlas lept into the air and transformed, engines flareing to life and pushing him towards Red Alert's location.
Scout

Post by Scout »

being cont'd in Edge of the Abyss (part 2): Autobots