[Original RPG] The Edge of the Abyss: Autobots

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Cyborg_Autobot
Protoform

Post by Cyborg_Autobot »

The technobots eyes looked at eachother, they still looked like junkions but there sparks were ok and thats all that mattered.

Burnout rolled up to were the citybots were stationed. He stoped his autobot buddy and raidioed in. "Burbout and Axis reporting for duty. You fritz them we fix them"
Part Man

Part Machine

All Autobot
Hyper Prime
Protoform

Post by Hyper Prime »

Medbay Metroplex:

Fixit replied, "No problem. Besides, now is when I really get to have fun!'

He then jumped onto Crossblades' table and activated his visor, scanning him for injuries. He then looked up and deducted, "Seems like the guy took quite a thrashing. A lot of his mechanisms have been hit. Well, we'll just have to fix that."

He then retracted his hands for a laser scalpel and a joint connector. He then opened Crossblades up and began to work on him.
Ravage_mk2
Protoform

Post by Ravage_mk2 »

"Hold up there Redhot. I admire the enthusiasm, but I still need to FIND the training simulators in this place. Not to mention loading in my own training sims, unless you guys wish to use your own" Talon replied as he headed off after Redhot, Stakeout and Seawatch.
Hyper Prime
Protoform

Post by Hyper Prime »

Hallways Metroplex:

Stakeout replied, "Not to worry. Talon we know where the training area is." He, Redhot, and Seawatch then converted to vehicle mode.

Stakeout opened his doors and said, "Hop in Talon. We'll get there faster this way."
Cyborg_Autobot
Protoform

Post by Cyborg_Autobot »

Runner laid against the grass, invisible, she waited a little bit then sent her brother a message. "I hope your ok, Come lets catch up on the past years." This message was encrypted to only Blur's comm frequency.

The techies laid there as the mini machines repaired there bodies.
Part Man

Part Machine

All Autobot
Chromia

Post by Chromia »

On the way to Medbay

Blurr was only semi-concious when we received a message on his interal comm..

"Runner?" he replied weakly.

Catchup?Shewantstocatchup?Isshehere? Outside?ShouldItellsomeone? Ican't!ButIhaveto,don'tI? I'msoconfused........
MirageFanGal
Protoform

Post by MirageFanGal »

Outside the Ark

Astra leant against the mountainside fiddling with her comm-radio while waiting for the mission briefing.
After she had located the correct frequency, she sent a transmission "Trailbreaker, come in, 'breaker, long time no see"

Medbay Metroplex

Bluestreak had hovered in the background as the injured Autobots started to be brought in, unusually quiet.

"Is there something I can do?" he asked quietly.

Over where she had been placed, Firestar's optics flashed as she muttered one word "In....ferno?"
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

OOC: Ugh. Sorry for the long absence. Between viruses ravaging the campus's network, and my own computer problems, it's been a time at trying to get back on. Now I'm back and everythings in working order. I hope... :sweatdrop

Aero Blade made quick work of finishing the repairs in his area, then headed out towards where the meeting was. He would be a bit late, having gotten wraped up in the repairs, but he hoped he hadn't held up the meeting. As he headed outside to the meeting, he wondered a bit where his minicon partner had gotten too. Stratus had to have been occupied with something to stay away this long. He just hoped he wasn't getting himself into trouble.
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

(If this isn't in Metroplex -- lmk)

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Springer ran as fast as he could back to Metroplex's medbay -- it was starting to become an all too familiar sight to his weary optics. His internal thought processes screamed at him, had he been human -- they'd have been prayers all he had was screams of anguish that another of his unit could've fallen so easily.

Springer burst through the doors of the medbay, immediately clocking First Aid.

"So how is he doc?"

Repugnus waited...and waited...and waited...and eventually had enough and opened a comm link.

"DoubleCross, Grotusque I'm bored! Get your ugly hides back here!"
Ravage_mk2
Protoform

Post by Ravage_mk2 »

"Ok Stakeout, though it might be a tight fit" Talon replies as he climbs onto the back seat, taking care not to harm Stakeout with his claws.
Hyper Prime
Protoform

Post by Hyper Prime »

Hallways Metroplex:

Stakeout then chuckled as Talon entered him, "Ok Tal, hang on tight!"

He, Redhot, and Seawatch then took off at top speed, making their way towards the Training hall.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Medbay, Fort Max:

Minerva: -looks over at Bluestreak- "Well, I could use some food, and a patchplate kit from medical supplies."

Medbay, Metroplex:

Siren and Hosehead: -grab a gurney, head back to the landing bay-

Ironhide: -lays Blurr down on a medtable, gets a questioning look on his face as his radiowave detector bleeps, picking up a faint sideband transmission- "Hey, Blurr, Ah think yer commlink's on."

Tracks: -decides to bypass going back to Fort Max, if for no other reason that there was nothing for him to do, and the adoration of humans who truly appreciate the beauty of his vehicle design was better than standing around being bored-

Exterior, Metroplex:

Omega Supreme: -still delicately balancing the mangled form of Dai Atlas on his arms, kneels and lowers the damaged Autobot to the ground-

Brainstorm: -jumps out of Dai Atlas, looks at the damage, whistles- "Jeez. What a mess."
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Outside the Ark

With the arrival of Aero Blade, Skyfall shook his head, and in the middle of the open area the Omega projected the hologram of the Decepticon Supply depot. He nodded to Dropshot at the comment:

"Field trip is one term for it. We're going to go "Borrow" some equipment from the Decepticons, and in the process but a serious stop to their energon flow!"

Taking every Autobot gathered into his gaze, Skyfall took a deep breath, or imitated one anyway, and began to lay out the plan:

"This is a Decepticon refueling station, away from the main base. With all the confusion and preperation for war, the Decepticreeps seem to have forgotten about it. Which means it'll be lightly defended and easy to take. The mission objectives are simple. Take everything needed to produce energon, Weapon systems for the Ark and anything else that looks important, destroy the rest and leave before the Decepticons even figure out we were there.

"We'll drop Roadbuster, Dropshot, Artfire and Stepper here...." Pointing to an illuminated part of the holographic map:

"Their Primary jop is to knock out the defense node and allow us entrance. From there, the Omega will procede at top speed into the base. We only have a 2 minute window to knock out the secondary systems or we'll have to deal with the big guns.
Sixwing, you will open a "Door" in this wall, to allow Jazz entrance to the systems. Once they are disabled, he will move to the comm centre and take anything of interest.

"By this time, Roadbuster and the Snipers should have moved up to the base and, along with Countdown and Sixwing, get to fend off any base defenders."

Turning to Aero Blade and the Minicons:

"Your jobs, once we arrive is to dismantle the Energons systems and weapons grid. EVERYTHING we need, or anything we might need, or even if it looks interesting, pack it up and take it with us. Time is of the essence, don't worry about making it pretty, just get it in the Omega Shuttle.

"Speaking of which - The Omega Shuttle will be used to store everything. If it can fit Countdowns base in it's subspace hold, I think we can fit everything else in. It can still fire it's cluster missiles - but I cannot transform with it. Skyfall Omega will not be accessable. Astra and I will cover everyone from the Shuttle, and she will perform Medical duties as needed."

Looking them over once more, he smiled:

"Questions?"
Hyper Prime
Protoform

Post by Hyper Prime »

Outside the Ark:

Countdown replied, "Sounds like a solid plan. I'm not sure if I see any flaw in it." He thought to himself however, I just hope I'm able to pull it off. Lately it seems like things never go easy for me, like I can't do anything right, as an Autobot, as the micromaster commander. By Primus, this is going to be one of those missions.
Chromia

Post by Chromia »

Medbay, Metroplex

Hearing Ironhides response, Blurr ducked his head and shut off his comm..

"Iknow IknowIt'snothing..."

Runnerhastobeclose! Iknowshe'shere. IneedtotalktoChromia.....
MirageFanGal
Protoform

Post by MirageFanGal »

Medbay, Fort Max

"Alright" Bluestreak nodded at Minerva before heading to get a patchplate kit.

Outside the Ark

Waiting for a response from Trailbreaker, Astra moved forward as Skyfall briefed everyone on the mission, then nodded on what she would be doing "Gotcha, and I got no questions"
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Finding himself in Fortress' data library, Prime had been poring over the recent info... from skyspy data on decepticon troop movement to internal reports about troop status... and Prime was indeed preturbed.

"It won't be long... soon enough, they'll come knocking on our doorstep... we have to be prepared... and ready to send them packing... once and for all."

Rising from his seat, he sighed, and started for the command center.

on his way, he radioed med-bay... "Minerva, First-aid, status report, if you would."
MirageFanGal
Protoform

Post by MirageFanGal »

Medbay, Fort Max

Finding the supply closet for medical equipment besides the entrance, Bluestreak searched the contents until he spotted what was needed and picked one up, then he headed back into the med-bay in to silently hand it over to Minerva.
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Post by Amarant Odinson »

Outside the Ark

Dropshot raised his hand. "One question, How much resistance should we be expecting from the Decepticons? Last time I checked, they only had a skeleton crew at that station."
WRESTLING:
In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.

Chromia

Post by Chromia »

Medbay

Chromia noticed that Blurr was motioning to her. She walked over to him and saw how agitated he was, and for Blurr, it was sometimes hard to see.

"What is it Blurr. Do you need anything?"

She asked while putting a hand on his shoulder.

He lowered his voice and said..."Chromia....Runnerishere. Somewhereoutside. Shewantstotalktome. WhatdoIdo?"

She straightened in surprise. A thousand things ran through her circuts. She glanced around the room to see if anyone else had heard. Ironhide was the closest, but didn't seem to hear his exact words.

She leaned in a bit closer to him and murmered....

"Don't worry Blurr. I'll handle it. You stay here and rest." She stood back up.

She walked over to Ironhide and tilted her head up at him.

"Hey, Ironhide, could you keep an eye on him? I, um.....need to ...ah, take care of something."

Without waiting for an answer, she left the medbay and walked towards the entrance.