[Original RPG] Broken Peace- Ch.4: Autobots (Continued)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Roadbuster: "You've been offline for a while now. To bring you up to speed, the Quints showed up and kicked us off of Cybertron, I punched Prime, The Decepticons attacked us soon after we landed." -chuckles- "I'll have to show you my souviner. I've got Squeezeplay's head mounted on the wall of my quarters."

Tracks: -still trying to wrench loose from Roadbuster's grip- "LET..... GO!!!!"

Roadbuster: "As for the one you skewered when you woke up...... There's a long story to that one........"

Boarding ramp, Metroplex:

Ironhide: "Wonder whut Magnus wants."

Nightbeat: -shrugs- "Maybe his stamp collection just got shipped here?"

Chromedome: -comes running up- "Doesn't matter. He called, we answer."
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Sixswitch entered Autobot airspace, transmitting his transponder signal which should be recognised by the onboard computers of the two cities. He angled down towards Fortress Maximus, and at the foot of the entrance ramp, transformed into scout car mode, accelerating into the city with a squeal of tires.

After several breakneck turns, and near collisions with walls, he pulled to a stop outside Fortress Maximus's command centre. Transforming to robot mode, he strode inside.

"Hey!" he called, to anyone in the control centre. "You need to see this," he finished, pulling out a data disk containing his gathered intelligence on Trypticon.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Prime woke from his recharge in the CR Chamber, but before emerging, attended to a message that had been left for him... the decepticon sub-commander, Shockwave had requested autobot support for the launching of the cybertron probe... Prime only now being freed up, activated his internal comms, and broadcast on a private line ot shockwave... using the same frequency the sub-commander had used to contact him.

"Shockwave... I would have been happy to offer support, however at the moment, I've a matter that's slightly more...pressing. my appologies for taking so long in getting an answer back to you, but things, as you may imagine, have been quite a mess around here."
Chromia

Post by Chromia »

Dai Atlas's Position

She listened to Afterburners suggestion for cloaking the entire group.

Hmm...that might work. I would have never thought of using for that. Good thinking kid!

"Well, I guess as long as it doesn't too much energy, they shouldn't detect it. Remember, since we would be scanning for any forms of energy in our security net, we should assume they would be too. It's a good idea. But as long as we don't use it as our primary source to get closer, it should work!"

She gave the entire group a serious look.

" Just be alert in case it fails. We don't want to be caught out in the open without any cover."

She watched the others to make sure they understood that this was just a secondary source of stealth.

"Any questions?"

Uh, Chromia? Remember, you're not in charge here..........This isn't the Syndicate....

"I mean, to ask Dai. Since he's in charge of this mission..."

Smooth Chromia......real smooth........Now he's gonna think you're an idiot!

If a Transformer could blush, she would be beet red............