[Original RPG] Broken Peace- Ch.4: Autobots (Continued)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Medbay, Fort Max:

Roadbuster: -scowling- "For somebody who claims to enjoy pain and suffering so much, why don't you lay down your gun and let me shoot you." -optic band narrows- "Because I know your secret. You're afraid. That's why you were so interested in Springer. He couldn't fight back." -leans in towards the combiner, lowers voice to a hiss- "I know who and what you are, and if you ever get near any of my friends, threaten them in the slightest....... I'll rip your shell open and crush your still beating spark with my bare hands. Then after you regenerate, I'll do it again. Understand?" -reaches out without looking, grabs Tracks' arm- "C'mon, pretty-bot." -drags Tracks out of medbay-
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

As Sixwing LET Springer kick him back, the micromaster Combiner fell to the floor laughing. He ignored all of what Roadbuster said and just lay there laughing. A deep side wound gaped, his spark casing actually exposed. It pulsed with an energy, more alive than it should be. Energy tendrils whipped out, and lashed the sides of his body. But still he laughed.

"Ah delicious, dark hatred. Roadbuster and Springer, my new friends."

He stood up then, leaning on the table and subspaced his missile launcher. He stared at the medics and gathered Autobots, then looked up into Metroplex's internal security system, and spoke loud enough for all to hear.

"Seeds of hate and discord are sown. Can you trust them, those two who would strike an Autobot where he stood. Look," Sixwing rasped - moving his hand away from his side, exposing a spark and a near fatal wound. Though the metal was already starting to move and flow of it's own volition. "Look at the wound given me by your fellow Autobots. I have fought and bled for your cause. Can you trust them with your life? If they were on your team, who would you fear more? An Autobot who fears his own existance so much that he will fire upon anyone who points it out, or the flaws of his friends? Or an Autobot who says nothing, strikes with out hesistation and stikes to kill. Look at my wound - And wonder if you will suffer the same next. Will he miss your spark as he did mine?"

Sixwing went to the refueling station and began to draw Energon into his system, letting his wound heal on it's own. His eyes never dropped though. He continued to stare at Hoist, Jazz, Fixit, Countdown, Redhot, and the others. Anger and hate seething out of his eyes and oozing like the energon flowing from his side.

Skyfall stopped at the Omega shuttle and stared. The minicon's had done an amazing job, as it was back to 100%. He even noticed the changes. He walked into the shuttle and smiled behind his faceplate at the minicons. He could not find the words, but they knew his grattitude. They waited for the rest of the Autobots to arrive for the meeting.

Dai Atlas sighed. To let a target go with out knowing what it's mission was was folly on a battlefield and equivilent to suicide down the road. But so was letting the Decepticon army gain this much ground to begin with. Of course, both were things that were out of his control. It was even worse to go into battle, even one as far off in the distance as when they find Trypticon's destination, with troops that don't want to be there.

"To awnser your question Crossblades, in my time I was a match for him, though I'm not sure if I could take him out solo. But, were we to go up against him, I couldn't garuntee your survival, or even mine. And, as the majority of the troops would rather stay here, that is what we will do. Unfortunatly, we cannot radio Autobase. Any communications we send will alert the Decepticons to our position. And, as Metrotitan is here, it's going to take alot of skill to keep from being noticed. We'll report this when we get back. For now, we continue to the Decepticon base."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Corridors, Metroplex:

Tracks: -still being dragged along by Roadbuster, trying to wrench his arm from Roadbuster's grip- "Let GO! You're smudging my finish!"

Roadbuster: -lost in his own thoughts, ignoring him-

-------

Dinobot: "You can NOT face him yet!"

Roadbuster: "He was a threat to Springer."

Dinobot: "I do not care if he was about to kill Primus himself!!!! The time is not right. We need a way to destroy his spark utterly, or failing that, trap it."

Roadbuster: "He obviously had a body before. We just destroy this one."

Dinobot: "The Maximal who destroyed his original body, Depth Charge, died in the attempt."

Roadbuster: "So? It would be a good death, facing an almost unbeatable foe."

Dinobot: "Yes, it is. However, if you are destroyed fighting him, and his spark survives again, nobody will know how to fight him, nobody will know what he is. SO DON'T GET US KILLED!!!!!

---------

Roadbuster: -mutters to himself- "I survived the explosion of the Chaos Bringer. An overcharged 'Screamer clone is nothing in comparison." -catches up to Springer, still dragging Tracks- "Hey, boss, you okay?"

Medbay, Fort Max:

Hosehead: -finishes repairing Nightbeat's back- "There you go-"

Nightbeat: "Yes, I know, good as new."

Ironhide: "Glad ta hear it. C'mon, Magnus wants ever'body who ain't in traction ta head over ta Metroplex." -heads out-

Nightbeat: -sighs, follows him out-
Chromia

Post by Chromia »

Aboard Dai Atlas

Chromia listened to Dai's response to Crossblades.

Yeah, I hate to just let Trypticon go myself, but Dai's right, we can't send a message and we can't be in both places at once..or can we?

"Dai, I have a suggestion: What about having us continue on our part of the mission and perhaps letting either Scattershot or Strafe keep an optic on Trypticon? I'm sure they could perhaps say in his wake and not be spotted?"

She looks around the cargo bay at the others, and singles out Kup.

"You know them a lot better than me. Could they handle the job?"
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

If Dai Atlas were in Robot mode, then he would have shaken his head. He was thankful that Chromia was making suggestions to make both missions possible. Unfortunatly, it just wasn't possible.

"I wish I could send them, But we may need Computron in the next little while. The only one that I could even consider sparing is Sixswitch, but his profile states that he cannot achive escape vilocity. Besides, we'll need his sixchanging abilities. I'll need all of you, if we're going to make it out the country alive."

Dai Atlas grew a little grim, as the aproched the border.
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Hearing the announcement from Skyfall, Aero Blade began to make his way towards the meeting, not sure if he was ready for another asignment yet, but it was alot better than hanging around near the dreaded medbay with nothing to do.

((OOC: and yeah, you got the location right ;P ))

Stratus looked down from his high perch at the minicons that had entered, recognizing them instantly. "Shuffled, smashed, and incinerated is more like it for some of these guys," he called in response to their comment, still gripping the data disc Hound had given to him to watch.

"I'm not even sure where Aero is anymore, though I think he's in the other medbay. He's gonna flip when he finds out there's more than one medbay here," Stratus mused aloud, thinking of all the range of reactions that might get from realization that there were twice as many medics as Aero once thought.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"Any particular reason?" Wreckage asked, looking at Stratus with a quizzical glare.
Soundwave online
Protoform

Post by Soundwave online »

"Heh what chromia why are you staring at me like that.....see something you like"

Kup tried not to laugh at his own comment but Recoil couldnt help but laugh making the situation more awkward than it had to be.
"Soundwave superior Constructocons inferior" - Soundwave

"Hey nobody calls Soundwave unchrazamatic" - Rumble
Ravage_mk2
Protoform

Post by Ravage_mk2 »

Even though Talon's mind was browsing through the data archives, the outside world was not lost to him. He heard this Ultra Magnus' call to duty and decided that, even though he's not an Autobot, he'd best report in. The last 2 files he looked into before disconnecting from the data console were the internal maps of Metroplex and Fortress Maximus. 'I won't be getting lost in either building ever again' Talon thought as he copied the plans to memory without paying any heed to the fact each building seemes to have 3 seperate maps.

He jumped off the console, transforming to his bat mode in mid-air and flew out of the data room. Talon's trip in the data archives also had another effect. While connected, his body had diverted some of the system's power to recharge itself. 'Seems my vampiric design traits work in both modes' Talon idly thought as he flew out of Fort Max' exit and towards Metroplex.
Chromia

Post by Chromia »

Aboard Dai Atlas

She crossed her arms again and frowned. Dai's right, but I can't believe were just gonna.......Wait a sec!

"Dai! Wait a minute. From the look of this cargo bay, you obviously have transported a lot of troops, and maybe some cargo too. Right? Do you by chance have a marker bouy handy? I have an idea..."
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Sixswitch had gotten a fix on Trypticon with his sensors, and was busy running scans.

"Dai Atlas I detected a shield flare earlier, but it's gone now. Seems that one of their new upgrades is a shield system for the city. I'm also detecting a battle cannon of some kind charging. The power output of this thing is huge, so I'm guessing that they've only got one. I'm also detecting numerous smaller gun emplacements that seem to be newly built, as well as increased power emissions from the engines."

He stopped, allowing this information to be received.

"Someone should take this information back to Optimus Prime as soon as possible."

Fort Max, Communications Centre

"Should we go?" Groove asked Hot Spot as he heard Ultra Magnus's message.
"No," Hot Spot replied. "Much as I wouldn't mind seeing a bit of action, this is our current assignment and we're gonna stick with it."
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

"Any particular reason for what?" Stratus returned at Wreckage. "I've already gone through enough just today alone without trying to figure out very general questions, and I've still gotta wait for the medics to finish with Hound so I can give his disc back before I can even go looking for Aero."
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Dai Atlas was slightly puzzled at Chromia's suggestion:

"Yes... I have a few spacial marker bouyies. Keep them incase I discover something interesting on travels between stars. What's your idea?"

Waiting for her response, he turned his attention to Sixswitch:

"I agree, that's what a scouting mission is for. But you cannot make it back to Autobase before Trypticon would arive. With those new engines and being orbital, he would have you beat in by hours. Besides. If he was going to attack, Fortress Maximus' sensors would be more than enough to detect him before the attack. If you still want to go back, knowing this, then you have my permission."

Skyfall had Omega transform into base mode and he opened up the sensors to wait for the arrival of his team. Once the sensors were online, Skyfall walked into the crew area. The minicon's had not been idle. They had installed another Energon Z capacitor (though for what reason, he didn't know) and 3 CR chambers to repair critical Transformers. This place was becoming a home away from home.

As he exited the base, Omega told him that there were plenty of Autobots aproaching. Closest to the base, and the only one near enough to talk to was Aeroblade, followed by Dropshot with Artfire and Stepper close behind. All three had their weapons out and didn't look to happy. This made Skyfall a little nervous. Further on was Roadbuster, just behind a green Autobot, and dragging what looked like Tracks. This was going to be an interesting mission breifing. All they needed was Countdown and Sixwing......

"Aeroblade, Glad to see you're repaired and up to specks. I know it was difficult for you. How do you feel about CR chambers? Oh, I saw Stratus hanging around with Hound and the others in Fortress Maximus, incase you were wondering."

With the absorbsion of energon, converted into Zodiac form by his systems, Sixwing was regenerating quickly, just a few more minutes and he could leave medbay.

Not quite the energon rich environment he was used to, but this would do. I wonder how much Roadbuster thinks he knows and how he came by the information. Treating me like a common Decepticon. I am above such things. Though I would not try to kill my own kind..... with out justification. Thankfully, I was recently given that......
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Corridors, Metroplex

Hoist raised his comlink to his faceplate as he approached the Medbay with Jetfire. "If you can wait two breems, Magnus, I'll get up there myself."

It'll give me a chance to scan him for injuries, at the very least.

Medbay, Fort Max

Crosshairs watched the three Minicons enter the room with a bit of aprehension, but that dissolved when they began chatting in a friendly manner with Stratus. He nodded off-handedly to the new arrivals, then looked back at Hound.
Chromia

Post by Chromia »

Aboard Dai Atlas

"Well, it's an old trick I learned while flying with the Syndicate. You take the buoys passive sensors that it uses to remain in place where you drop it, and reconfigure it to gather information from the area around it. It still won't transmit, which is okay, we can pick it up on the way back. It won't tell us what Trypticon is up to, but it will tell us where he's going and so forth."

She goes to the back of the cargo bay to retreive a marker.......

"It should also let us know if any of his friends join up with him."

"Give me just.....a...minute......" She finishes tinkering with the marker.

" You can drop it off right here. It's small, quiet, and it'll at least give us some data. And unless he's actually looking for it, Trypicon will never see it. " She finishes with a smile.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

"Trypticon won't arrive. He's obviously on some sort of mission already. He's not going to chase a lone Autobot back to Fortress Maximus. And even if he did, I can go places where he can't."

He banked sharply, coming about, to head back the way he came.

"OK, I'll get this information on Trypticon back to the Autobots. I'm sure you can handle things without me here."

With that, he opened his throttle, and accelerated to his maximum speed, shooting through the sky and towards home.
Cyborg_Autobot
Protoform

Post by Cyborg_Autobot »

Scattershot stoped next to Dia and floated tehre in robot mode. He was wondering what Dia was going to do next so he waited and decided that an apology was to be sent to poor Minerva. He devised and recored a breif message to the autobot and sent it. "Minerva, Sorry we had to go so fast. When we get back im looking forward to seeing you. Scattershot out."

On board Dia The techies nodded at Chromia's plan and Lightspeed put in his two cents. "But if we use the stealth technology that Mirage uses then he cant see it at all. That would give us an even better advantage. Afterburner put up his hand and rubed his chin. Maybe if we bounce the...Yes yes it might work. If we use the same maker and us it to bounce a signal we can make Dai and our small fleet cloaked so we can get in a bit closer?
Part Man

Part Machine

All Autobot
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Hummm, crude holographic technology, but it might sneek us in closer. Wouldn't take long for the emmiter to burn out though, have to be careful where we use it.

Dai Atlas came to a complete stop and landed on the ground. His voice came over the internal speakers:

"How long will it take to make these modifications?

Good idea Chromia - I wish Sixswitch had of stayed, but we can still accomplish the mission."

He then opened a line-of-sight laser comm link to Scattershot:
"I have a mission for you while we wait. I need you to fly high over the Decepticon base and get me some images of the layout and surrounding terrain. Do it fast though, and don't get spotted."
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Springer walked through the hallways of Metroplex, his head still down. He'd been online barely a click and already he'd been involved in a fight.

"I'm okay. Roadbuster, how long have I been offline?"
Reflector

Metroplex: Medbay

Post by Reflector »

Jazz turned at hearing the ruckus, delivering a sarcastic smirk in response to Sixwing's cold glare. He wrapped his hands over his mouth to muffle his voice, in order to sound more like an old television set.

"Next time, on As Cybertron Turns - is Roadbuster pregnant? Tune in tomorrow for more thrilling drama!"

Jazz smiled broadly and waved to Sixwing as he spun and transformed to his racer mode, squealing out of medbay as his tires hit the metal floor.

"See you downstairs, big guy!"