[Original RPG] Broken Peace- Ch.4: Decepticons (Continued)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Cunning Ravage
Protoform

Post by Cunning Ravage »

“Bye and thanks for the help Ransack.” Roadblock said to the departing Con as he put down the last Cube from his vehicle shell and also left the cargo bay. He than made his way to the nearest computer terminal. “Computer list all unclaimed living quarters.” After a second of scanning the list Roadblock spoke up. “Decepticon Ultra Pretender Roadblock ID 13579 will now be claming room E-6094 is this confirmed?”

“Yes” came the emotionless reply.

“Good!” with that he slipped into his vehicle shell and took off towards his new room.
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Double Punch scheathed the sword over his shoulder and stood to the side of his new teacher and a little behind. Folding his arms in front of his chest and flexed his claws a little, smiling at Triggerhappy.
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Trypticon Armoury

Triggerhappy reached back and pressed a button on his console, activating the weapons systems of the armoury... all of them locking onto Blugeon and Double punch then caught Blowpipe as the Nebulan transformed.

" If thats the way it is, I am sorry for the insult" he said
" NOW GET THE SLAG OUT OF MY ARMOURY " he yelled.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Outside Metrotitan

Ramjet wobbled from side to side slightly, the aerial equivilent of a shrug.

"More than a little, StarBlade. But he's good in a fight."

Ratbat's Office

As he was shuffling through some fuel consumption reports, one of the buttons on the fuel auditor's desk began to flash.

What's this, then? Ratbat frowned at the message that appeared on his console when he pressed the button. I wonder what happened to them...I don't recall any mention of them being lost in the invasion.

His frown flattened slightly. It doesn't matter what happened to them. They can be reactivated now, and they can be useful.

He pressed a few buttons, sending commands to the computers down in the stasis facility. The computers then opened the pods that held the now-repaired Predacons.

After allowing them a few moments to orient themselves, Ratbat opened a comm channel to their leader.

"Razorclaw, this is Ratbat. Is your team fully functional?"

Medbay, Metrotitan

Ransack walked down the halls until he reached the Medbay, then entered and sat down. As the Metrodrones set to work repairing his shoulder, he noted that drones were working on a whole swath of other Decepticons as well. Several of them, he realized, weren't from his team.

He glanced casually at Darkwing, Dreadwind and Thrust.

I wonder if their mission failed any worse than ours...
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

Medbay, Metrotitan

Sunstorm smiled sickly.

"Heh. Some "risking your life" Thrust... more like trying to commit suicide"

He decided to keep what happened in the mission to himself.

Megaplex glanced over at Ransack and then turned back round still contemplating.

Outside Metrotitan

"Indeed I will Ramjet. I need something to occupy my
systems."

Cyclonus began to follow Ramjet.
Tempest

Big Thanks to Warcry

Post by Tempest »

Razorclaw steps out of his repair pod a little bit confused, then walks it off. The rest of the Predacons do the same. All of them Transform into their respected forms, and change back to robot mode.

Razorclaw: - Stands infront of his troops - "Fall in". The Predacons fall into line. "Sound off".

Divebomb: D-Bomb reporting for duty, sir.

Tantrum: Ready to smash some 'bots.

Rampage: Ready to strike.

Headstrong: Enough of this already.

Razorclaw: - Opens comlink "Predacons are fully operational and wating for orders commander Ratbat".
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Pounce shrugged. He'd decided that waiting around outside the command centre was boring. Wingspan would get in touch with him, once they'd gotten their assignment from Gigatron anyway.

He transformed into puma mode, and stalked off down the corridor.

Meanwhile, in the command centre, Wingspan approached Gigatron

"Commander," he spoke. "Do you have an assignment for Pounce and myself?"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Ratbat’s Office

With another combiner unit active, the next fuel raid will be simpler than basic accounting.

Ratbat nodded. “Excellent, Razorclaw. Lead your team to the main briefing room. I will join you there shortly.”

As he flew out the door of his office and into the command corridor of Metrotitan, Ratbat switched channels. “Snap Trap, Icepick and Hun-grrr, are your teams available for a mission?”

Command Deck, Scorponok

Hun-grrr looked away from his console and replied to Ratbat. “Nnnn. Perhaps.”
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Snaptrap heard Ratbat's message.

"Yes sir, we will be on our way." he said back into his com-link and gathered the rest of the Seacons.

"Come on you lazy bums time to get moving." He laughed as the six robots filed out towards the meeting area.

Hatemonger was doing pre-launch checks.

Cryotek decided to play around in the labs and see what he could come up with.

"Plenty of stuff to fool around with in here, I wonder what I can make?" He smiled evilly and got to work.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Razorclaw: "Alright Predacons, looks like we have some work to do now."

Headstrong: "Hmph, better be something good, I need to stretch my legs."

Razorclaw: "You'll do as your told ... for now, alright. Follow me, we're heading to a 'briefing' room.

Rampage: "Bah, these decepticons better still have the spirit that they once had."

Divebomb: "Yeah, who knows how long we've been away."

After all the bickering between the Predacons, Razorclaw finally lead them away from the repair pods and to the main briefing room.
Arcee
Protoform

Post by Arcee »

"I didn't do as bad as those two!" Thrust said defensively, indicating Darkwing and Dreadwind. "Besides, we could've been successful if our fearless mission leader..." the red Conehead broke off as it occured to him that badmouthing Starscream was maybe not such a good idea - the word could get back to him, and then Screamer would undoubtedly punish him.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Armoury, Trypticon:

Bludgeon: -not fazed in the slightest by the sight of all the guns- "There now, that wasn't so hard, was it." -spins on heel, strides out-

Foot of boarding ramp, Trypticon:

Jalgar: -yawns, wonders if anybody else is showing up for this mission.......-
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Corridors, Metrotitan

Ratbat fluttered along the hall, randomly glaring and hissing at any Decepticons engaged in wasteful or inefficient activities.

"Excellent," he said over Razorclaw and Snap Trap's channels. He switched over to Hun-grrr's.

"You get to kill fleshlings," he hissed. "Are you available?"

"Drrr. Yes. We'll assemble. Out."

Ratbat entered the briefing room and awaited the combiner teams.

Command Deck, Scorponok

Hun-grrr stepped out into the hall and raised his comlink to his mouth.

"Grrr. Terrorcons, assemble at Metrotitan's briefing room immediately!"

Outside Shockwave's Office, Scorponok

Sinnertwin shrugged, then looked at Scalple. "Gotta go. If Shockwave doesn't let you in soon, I'd say you should report to Ratbat instead."

He turned on his heel and headed for the exit.
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Icepick took the distraction of the incomming transmission to take control and disassemble Monstructor.
" Slag it but that was a close one" he said.
He activated his communicator then " Yes Ratbat, we are "
chazburgr
Protoform

Post by chazburgr »

In the space craft Lemma above planet Earth

"Warning. Impact in three minutes."

Snapdragon tapped on the computer console.

"Warning. Impact in three minutes."

"Blast, she won't fix herself," he muttered to himself.

At this time Fangry marched into the control room.

"Snap, what in the matrix is happening and why isn't it being fixed?" Fangry yelled over the sirens.

"We took too much damage on the ride over. We're lucky we got this far with all that debris. She's not stable to get us back up. We've gotta brace for impact or else we'll end up in the scrap heap like everyone else," Snapdragon calmly responded.

"Warning. Impact in one minute."

"This is not my preferred way to make an arrival but it'll make a scene," said Fangry, while he sat himself down in front of a console and began pressing several buttons.

The ship suddenly broke into the Earth's atmosphere and began it's rapid descent towards the ground.

"This is gonna get worse before it gets better!" yelled Fangry.

"Wait! I believe we can still put up a fight!" screamed Snapdragon. He grabbed onto a bar on the console and pulled himself toward the computers. He knocked a switch and pressed a few buttons. The ship began to speed up, before it slowed by a few.

"This is better?!" Fangry responded, grabbing onto a bar and keeping himself stable.

"We've got some manueverability back, but not much. Just enough to make a difference!"

The Lemma began to slightly turn upwards in it rapid descent. It moved north over a city and clipped a building, knocking one of it's "wings" off.

"Left wing, non functional. Prepare for crash." said the computers in a monotone accent.

"Very good idea! It should make a return to Cybertron easier," remarked Fangry, now holding on to the bar with both hands.

"Hold on tight Fangry, this is gonna hurt," Snapdragon said, before knocking a switch and returning both hands to a handlebar.

The small craft made a small jump upwards, skipping over the rest of the city. The engines faded off and the ship stopped in mid air and began a quick drop on it's wing-less side. It crash landed in a forest just outside of the city.

Inside The Lemma, Fangry and Snapdragon moved with every jolt the ship made. Upon contact they were knocked off their bars and smashed against a monitor, smashing it upon impact. They fell to the floor of the ship and remained there for some time. Fangry dragged himself toward the R-Chamber and threw his body inside. The door shut on him as Snapdragon remained motionless on the floor.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Briefing Room, Metrotitan

The Predacons step into the Briefing room and walk to the furtherest wall waiting for Ratbat's instructions.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Briefing Room, Metrotitan

Ratbat nodded to Razorclaw, then answered Icepick. "Bring your team to the Metrotitan briefing room immediately for an assignment."
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

As Bludgeon walks out, Double Punch leans over and smiles at Trigger happy:

"It's not nice to point a blaster at someone else. Hope to see you soon....."

He then walked out of the Armoury, a slightly awkward walk, with the sword now on his back, but looking ahead, he tried to imitate Bludgeons walk. He only managed to look a little wierd.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Corridors, Trypticon:

Bludgeon: "Remember, my apprentice: We uphold a strict code of ethics. We adhere to the code of honor. For example, in that situation back there, I would have been well within my rights to behead him. But we also must remember that not all know who and what we are, so we must give them a little...... slack." -sighs- "And from a warrior's point of view, if you need to hide behind all of those guns, you are not much of a challenge. The path of the Ultimate Warrior demands that you continually seek out new challenges and overcome them, be they a fierce opponent or a petty minded bureaucrat. And each challenge must be met appropriately. When we return to my quarters, we shall start your first training. We shall start honing your mind."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

The Seacons and Snaptrap arrived in the breifing room.

Tentikil looked over at Skylor.

"Why don't you go sit with the pretenders, they could deal with your stench better than I am." He grumbled.

"Bah, this is what makes me special." Skylor yelled back.

"Thats one way to put it, now shut up all of you." Snaptrap growled as the six robots stood in the center of the room.

Cryotek got onto his com-link.

"Any Decepticon Commander, this is scientist Cryotek. Currently I am pretty bored but if you have any ideas for anything I can work on let me know." He smiled and waited.

Hatemonger was getting anxious.

"Leozak, what is the hold up?" He asked.