[Original RPG] Broken Peace: Ch 4 - Japan

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Aero Blade works on repairing the Omega shuttle as fast as he can with the battle going on, currently making good progress since he's not being bothered. He really hopes it stays that way, not wanted to get involved in the fighting again.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Roadbuster: -right knee gives out, collapses to one knee, subspaces laser rifle and uses now free right hand to brace himself-
Brave Maximus

OOC - we should try and wrap this up.

Post by Brave Maximus »

Skyfall nodded a thanks to Aero Blade. The shouted:

"Aero Blade. Nemesis and the others should be able to keep you safe. If you start to come under heavy fire - just radio Artfire or Dropshot, they'll cover you. I'm heading in to find the computer core, or some info or something."

Skyfall headed in the front door of the building and looked around. Most of the staff had fled the main area and that didn't help at all. He headed deeper into lab, and saw one of the rooms with analytical devices all around, and displayed on a screen were what looked like Cybertronian chips. Unfortunatly. The data base they were putting their information into was submirsed in 3 feet of water. Deciding that it would be better to let the guys who had some idea about it look it over, Skyfall ripped the data bank out of the floor and placed it under his arm, and continued to search for a researcher.
Soundwave online
Protoform

Post by Soundwave online »

"Of course Pirahnacon that sounds like a plan to me COME ON YOU TWO IDIOTS"

The sixchanger lead his Headmaster bodyguards back to HQ.
"Soundwave superior Constructocons inferior" - Soundwave

"Hey nobody calls Soundwave unchrazamatic" - Rumble
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Piranacon opened a com-link to Starscream.

"We hit the shuttle a few times. Autobot snipers causing us too much damage returning to base." He growled and swam back to base.
Hyper Prime
Protoform

Post by Hyper Prime »

Countdown signaled his mobile launch pad and he had it move towards him. As he got into the cockpit, he drove over towards Roadbuster.

"Roadbuster, if you can hear me, I'm going to load you onto my base and tow you away from the battle. You need to be repaired immediately."

Two arm units of the base attempted to latch onto Roadbuster's body.

Redhot continued to fly towards the Omega Shuttle. He then activated the landing sequence and stopped the rocket right in front of the loading bay.

He then called, "Skyfall, do you read me? I've got the rocket of our base in front of the Omega Shuttle. I'm going to try and maintain a defensive counter attack so neither of you are going to get slagged.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Roadbuster: -lets the arms grab him-
Scout

Post by Scout »

Blitzwing had lost interest in attacking the Autobots. He spotted the commotion going on a short distance off and the activity roused his ire. He transformed to his robot mode.
Starscream. Your foolishness has ruined the laboratory and put this project in danger of failing. The Autobots will most likely see that this place gets rebuilt if they escape, but it only takes one or two to escape for that to happen.
With any luck, the explosion of dirt ought to add a little fun and confusion to this brawl... maybe even take out Jazz. I still have a score to settle with you.

A smirk spread across Blitzwing's face as he aimed his weaponry to the side of the melee below and fired every bit of ammo he had at the ground.

"Ooops. Hahahaha."
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Unable to explain the miraculous way that Sixshot had not been hit by the bullet, Artfire adjusted his aim, keeping a lock on the 6 changer. But, as he followed him, he spotted a brown and tan Decepticon. Pulling back on his scope, he spotted Blitzwing, and then staired in wonder as he fired into the crowd (Including his Troops!!!). Zooming in again, Artfire smiled and targeted the right knee joint of the hovering Decepticon.

Taking a breath in, exhaling. Another in, then half out, and squeeze the trigger. The magnets with in his target master hummed and a slug traveled down the barrel at mach speeds. Artfire waited for the bloom of mech fluid that he thought would come next.

Skyfall heard the message, and hopefully the rocket wouldn't have to be there too long. Carrying the core under his arm he did a quick sweep of the other labs, and didn't spot anything. He was about to leave when he spotted a flash of white dissappear under the table.

He moved the table out of the way, and under it lay a very wet and shivering lab tech. Skyfall sighed and looked down:

"Don't worry, we aren't going to hurt you. Hard to believe, but we're here to save you. Now, I need some information...."

The tech looked up and a long string of Japanese came out, and Skyfall just sighed........
Scout

Post by Scout »

Blitzwing grinned broadly as he watched the ammo near the ground. Suddenly he heard a high-pitched whistle that wasn't from his own ammo.
"Hn?"

Just as the triple changer turned to investigate, a shot clipped his knee, drawing a splash of black fluid. Irritated but for the most part unphased and not seriously injured, Blitzwing snarled and looked around for the offender.

His optics flared as he spotted his attacker. "YOU! You'll regret that shot."
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Damn fool Thought Dropshot. Forgot to lead his target enough. We don't have a shot from over here.

Activating his sub-liminal comm device, so that Blitzwing wouldn't hear the comm traffic, Dropshot sent out a message:

Artfire DO NOT MOVE!!! Stepper and I will reposition for a second shot at the target. If you fire again, you will be spotted!

Before Dropshot could say another word, Stepper had picked him up, slung him over his shoulder and backed down from the ridge. With in a few seconds, they were running through the tree's trying to make as little noise as they could (over the din of the battle) and not to shake them too much, with the small target master running point. Long before they could get into position though, both Dropshot and Stepper heard the shot. Bowing and shaking his head, Stepper felt Dropshot take off from his back and felt him transform.

"I think we should circle around and....." said Stepper

"Don't talk about it, just do it" snapped the sniper commander.

Checking his weapons, Dropshot ran through the forrest, ignoring all but the largest trees. One of his men was in trouble.

Stepper just smiled, and watched as his Target master transformed and settled onto his shoulder mount. He drew his pistols from their holsters and followed Dropshot.
Artfire watched as Blitzwing turned, and then in horror as he realized that he hadn't compensated for that. The round only clipped the Decepticon instead of blowing the knee joint clean off.
He aimed again, this time at the hip joint. Pausing only a second to fire, he squeezed the trigger, firing another round at the Triple changer. As he heared the click and whine of his rifle - Artfire recieved Dropshots message:
"Oh Slag", he said, and prepaired for close quarter combat.

Skyfall, with a sigh, activated his language translator. He hated the thing - it came out sounding tinny, and his voice never matched his mouth movement - and half the time the translation was off. He wondered who at "Star TV" had ever developed this system for Transformers, and where he could find the person for a "Talk".

"I will not harm you. I need information though." He paused for a minute, letting what he said sink in. The lab tech stopped shaking and looked with unblinking eyes.

"I need to know about Transformer Memory Chips." Skyfall said. "Are there anymore in the plant, and if so, where."

The lab tech just shook his head: "No, no more here. More were supposed to be delivered, but your force interupted the attack."

"Slag it!" Skyfall said. "The Decepticons still have some memory chips." Turning to the human: "Who was supposed to deliver them? Which Decepticon"

"I'm just a lowly tech." Pleaded the human. "I don't know - I just work on analysis."

Skyfall's shoulders sagged: "Alright, it's as safe as it's going to get for you to leave. Head out the back way, and run as far and as fast from here as you can. GO!"

Turning off his translator, Skyfall ignited his leg thrusters and headed out the front entrance. On the way he activated his comm link

"Secure line:
Jazz This is Skyfall. We have a problem. Meet me at Omega"
Hyper Prime
Protoform

Post by Hyper Prime »

Countdown lifted Roadbuster's body onto the base and then steered it back towards the Omega Shuttle.

Redhot was busy trying to make a controled landing for the rocket next to the Omega Shuttle. He then activated the linking system and combined the control systems of the rocket and the Omega Shuttle.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

(OOC: Autoing Starscream to get things moving.)

Starscream only had time to release part of a shriek before Jazz' elbow made purchase square on his nose. He stumbled back, one hand grasping his face while the opposite arm flailed to aim at the Autobot. Jazz ducked, spun, and dove at the Seeker, tackling him to the ground just as he fired a blast over Jazz' shoulder. Jazz pressed his right arm across Starscream's throat while clenching a shoulder with his left.

"Where are they, 'Screamer?!"

Starscream struggled to push the Autobot off and screeched, "Wh-where are what?"

Jazz pulled up on Starscream's shoulder and slammed him roughly into the ground. "I ain't playin' wit'chou, man! Gimme the chips!"

"I-I don't--" Starscream's optics darted around for options, and he bent an elbow to point up. "Thrust has them!"

"Wrong answer, Decepticreep!"

Jazz pinned Starscream's shoulder to the street, giving his other arm time to pull back and place the muzzle of his blaster against the hinge on Starscream's canopy. The Decepticon struggled to stop him, but there was nothing he could do to prevent the blast. Starscream cried out in pain and arched his back as the glass cracked and the canopy jarred open slightly. Jazz tossed the rifle a few yards to the side and dug his fingers under the canopy, tearing it open. Starscream, still quivering from the pain, was helpless to stop Jazz from pilfering the remaining chips.

"Oh, I forgot to say please, didn't I? Now where are my manners?" Jazz smirked as he got off Starscream, giving his head one last shove into the concrete. "Catch ya later, Starsky!"

Jazz swooped his rifle and took a few hasty steps away from the scene. He tossed his gun and the boxes into the air, transformed, and caught the objects before closing his roof and chugging toward the shuttle.

"We got what we came for, Autobots! Let's rock outta here!"
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Aero Blade mentally breathed a sigh of relief hearing Jazz. It was none too soon as well, as Aero had just finished repairs. The shuttle still needed some spare parts, but he'd repaired it as best he could in the battle field situation, and it should work fine.

"Omega shuttle's repaired! Let's get the heck out of here!" Aero radioed to the other Autobots.
Hyper Prime
Protoform

Post by Hyper Prime »

Countdown reached the base and he could see Redhot already loading the rocket into the shuttle storage bay. Countdown followed him in the mobile base. He then leapt down and mentally ordered the arms of the base to let down Roadbuster.

"Hey Redhot, give me a hand with Roadbuster here! He needs immediate repairs!"

"Alright boss!" Redhot came out of the storage bay. The two micromasters together lifted up Roadbuster's body and closed the doors to the storage bay. They then made their way into the Omega Shuttle and headed into the back to the med bay. Countdown yelled, "Aero Blade, we need some help back here! Roadbuster's really hurt and needs some major repairs!"
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

With a mental command, Skyfall had the Omega Transector transform from Base mode to Shuttle. Starlight moved from the main troop section to the bridge and call Skyfall:

"Omega is working again. I\Ark am in a CR chamber, attempting repairs. Roadbuster is injured and being treated in main compartment."

"Thanks Starlight, you and Nemesis prep for Imediat Evac and keep the 'Cons at bay." With a mental command, Skyfall accessed his transectors commsystem and activated the loud speakers:

"All Autobots, We are pulling out, everyone on board if you don't want to get left behind. All combat units, hold nothing back. Nothing is to touch the shuttle until we leave Japanese airspace."

Then activating his comm link:
"Dropshot, This is Skyfall:
We are pulling out - We will only be able to make one pass, you guys had better be ready!"

Blitzwing came into sight and Dropshot launched himself over the ridge. Drawing both Energon Sabers, he attempted to come down directly on top of the Triple changer.

Nebulon was patching targeting information to Stepper. He aimed and fired a few Fireballs between Blitzwing and Artfire, comfortable in the knowledge that even if he hit his partner, it wouldn't do any damage.

Artfire recived Skyfalls message:
"We'll be ready, even if we have to drag Dropshot by his cannon barrel."

Missile run grunted at Skyfalls message. The battle was far from over, and there were still decepticon sparks on the battlefield, still pulsing with life. He ordered his drones to a defensive position around the shuttle. But he went searching for a target.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Roadbuster: -optic band narrowed, glaring at Countdown- "Just patch my leg up, that's all that's wrong with me! Weld the knee joint straight out if you have to! I have Decepticons to kill!"
Hyper Prime
Protoform

Post by Hyper Prime »

Countdown was suprised, "My, what a speedy recovery. Well sorry to disapoint you Roadbuster, but we're hauling out, now! The mission has been accomplished and we are going home. Besides, it's not just your leg, look! You've got stress fracture wounds all over you joints. Now I may not be a medic, but I do know damaged parts when I see them. Now, you're going to stay like this until we can get you back to base for repairs. I'm going up to the main deck, Redhot, put the auto mechanic online."

Redhot saluted and then pressed a few buttons on the console computer. Roadbuster's table began to move as mechanical arms came out from the side and began to work on the Autobot.
Arcee
Protoform

Post by Arcee »

Thrust was lying dazed on the ground, slowly recovering from the effects of Roadbuster's ion blast, but still unable to get up, and thus unable to stop Jazz from tearing Starscream open.

Hearing Starscream scream in pain made him cringe inside, even though he didn't really feel sorry for Starscream - not when Starscream had just tried to redirect Jazz at him. The cowardly Conehead couldn't wish that Jazz had believed Starscream and ripped his body open, even if it would have bought the silver Seeker a little time.

Still, having to helplessly witness the accursed Autobot rip a Decepticon open and get away with the chips was infuriating. Thrust would have screamed in frustration, but his vocal unit refused to obey him - all that came out was a raspy groan.

This mission was a total failure. The lab's trashed and flooded, and we lost the chips... Lord Gigatron will not be pleased. I bet Starscream will blame it all on me, too.... Why couldn't he let us retreat earlier, at least we'd still have the chips...
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

Starscream stood up and scowled firing a shot off at the retreating Jazz as he stood up and held his chest.

"Eaaagh!" He smashed his hand into the wall of the building. "Someone get a hold of Gigatron so I can tell him his brilliant planning has gone to the pit!" He looked at the wrecked husks of the Insections and the battered PowerChargers. "Tell him he may also want to invest in some better troops," He scoffed as he walked into the damaged factory seeing if anything was salvageable.