[Original RPG] Broken Peace: Ch 4 - Japan

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Darkwing shook his head, and looked down, realizing for the first time that a rather sturdy tree trunk was embedded in his chest.

"Oh, this can't be good," he muttered. "Yo, 'wind. You awake?"

Dreadwind shook his head. "Yeah. I just wish they'd stop ringing that slaggin' bell."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Roadbuster: -looks over where Countdown is pointing- "Oh, look. They're still awake." -aims linear blaster cannon and laser rifle at Darkwing and Dreadwind- "Hey, guys! Move and I make the world a slightly better place!"
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Darkwing groaned.

"Oh, man! This day just isn't getting any easier!"
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

"Stupid Autobots, you seem to have forgotten me." Piranacon growled and fired a massive barrage from the sea at the retreating Autobot vessal.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Jazz threw his arm up on Roadbuster's back, supporting the veteran Wrecker. He joined Roadbuster in holding up the Decepticon Powermasters by leveling his rifle and shoulder cannon on Darkwing and Dreadwind.

"And it's gonna keep gettin' worse until you tell us where the rest of them chips are. Capisce?"

Jazz had no idea how to spell that word. Huh.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"How the slag should we know where they went?" Darkwing asked grumpily. "We don't know nothin'."

"Yeah," Dreadwind replied. "They didn't even care enough to come back for us. Now we're gonna end up prisoners or get scrapped or some other bad thing."
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Jazz' mouth curled downward into a displeased frown. In the shadow of an instant, he flipped the switch on the side of his gun to maximum, took aim, and snapped off a precise bolt at Darkwing's shoulder.

"I ain't askin' twice, fellas."
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Darkwing howled in pain. "Hey! That was uncalled for!"

"Yeah," Dreadwind said. "Besides, you're Autobots. Aren't you supposed to ask questions first before you get all blastering with your weapons and stuff?"
Arcee
Protoform

OOC: I think Thrust was still in the vicinity, so...

Post by Arcee »

The tree on which Darkwing was impaled shook with Thrust approaching at low altitude. The red Seeker fired a shot at Jazz. "I still owe you one from before, Autobots!" he snarled.

Then he addressed Darkwing and Dreadwind - "You guys are accident-prone, aren't you?"
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

Starscream slowly let himself silently drift down behind Jazz and Roadbuster; both guns trained on their backs.

"No need to ask twice Jazz. For covert ops to do make a lot of noice. I am sure Gigatron would be very happy if not only did we complete our mission but we brought back two more Autobots for him"

And for me to take all the credit for
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

OOC: Alright, I'm back on the net. Perhaps we can get everything togeather and get the heck out of here. Well, after a few things. ;)

Something nagged at Skyfall. He saw Aero Blade and Countdown, but they only had a small box with them. No computer core, no info, just some chips. Something didn't feel right. Obviously, or Jazz never would have said something, and be questioning the Powermaster Decepticons.

Slag, With that combiner around, we can't get a moment to think. We need a point to entrech for a minute and get our bearings.

The blasts from Pirranacon ripped across the Omega Shuttle. Skyfall shuttered in pain as the front left side crumpled and buckled. The other front missile launcher was slagged. Nemesis might be a decent pilot, but he goes all out for the attack. With a mental thought, Skyfall commendeered command of the shuttle and had is swoop around, avoiding as much fire as it could. Positioning itself near the lab, and transforming into base mode (Shifting it's form so 90% of it's heavy armour plating to the front, as protection.). It's engines screamed from Starlights power boost.

As it decended, Skyfall call out at the top of his vocal processors:

"All Autobots Rally at the base!"

Noteing who was injured, Skyfall flew beside Jazz:

"Jazz, they don't know anything. Besides, a human tech from inside the complex will no more. Render them combat useless and pull back to the base. We need the Computer core to find out what the Decepticons wanted with those chips to begin with. Once we get that, and any other pertinant data, we can pull out."

Skyfall transformed and headed for the base. He activated his internal comm device.

Skyfall to Dropshot and Artfire. Target the combiners leg joints. I want him brought down to component pieces.

Once at the base, Skyfall called out to Nemesis and Missile Run:

"Nemesis, Target Starscream with the sighting laser, load the GUIDED MISSILES and take him out from the sky. He should have known to retreat the first time.
Missile Run, should the volley of missiles fail, it is your job to bring him down."

The Omega opened it's remaining 2 missile launchers (12 Missiles each left) and fired off four Targeted missiles each. They split into four (total of 32) and sought out the Decepticon commander.

Skyfall then took shelter from behind Omega, and called to Starlight:
"Starlight, you can detach for now. Thanks for the boost. I need you to repair as much of the flight systems as possible. We need to lift off as soon as possible, with as much power as possible."

Ignoring the shots of battle, the little minicon began rewiring the truster system. It might do more damage in the long run, but it'll get them back to Autobase....... she hoped.

Skyfall looked around the battle field before him:
If only Aero Blade could get here quicker, he could help fix the shuttle. I can feel it screaming in pain, but it needs to push a little longer

The Autobot Micromaster looked around and targeted the nearest Decepticon, at this point Sixshot, and opened up with a massive volley with his double blasters.

Missile Run just smiled. Supposedly Starscream's spark was supposed to be something special, mystical. He hoped to be able to rip open the Decepticon, look into the spark and find out what it was. Perhaps even.......

He transformed and followed after the missiles. He sought out the Decepticon between them, and locked on. Waiting to see if he needed to fire. His five other parts, arms and legs and body, an extension of him, all locked on as well. Chain gun hanging back while the remaining split into two groups, faning out, prepairing a net that the Decepticon could not escape from.

The Message from Optimus Prime reached him, and Skyfall thought about it, as he attempted to fire on Sixshot. He opened a secure internal link to the Autobot commander:

Skyfall to Optimus Prime. I don't think there's much you can do, hopefully we'll be on our way home long before your troops could arrive. Besides, we have this covered. BUT, heading across the Pacific, we may need a "deterant" set up for any Decepticons following us. At best. At worst, we may need a pick up some where in the mid atlantic. I'll try and keep away from any populated areas. Perhaps a small Island in the Hawaii chain. I'll let you know en route.
Skyfall out

OOC: Changed to make more sense
Hyper Prime
Protoform

Post by Hyper Prime »

Countdown wasn't seen by Starscream yet, so he activated his comm link and whispered, "Hey, Skyfall. Something's weird. I now know that we don't have the chip and Starscream seems pretty confident that his mission will be a success. I don't like it, it just seems like he is up to something."

Redhot looked at the monitor at how Prianacon had fired a barrage of missiles at their shuttle. "Aw slag!" He took some of the impact and then accelerate away from the others.

"Nice one Salty Sam! Now let me give you a present. It's DA BOMB!" Redhot then dropped a large bomb into the ocean below him. He then moved further towards the Omega Shuttle.
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Recieving the rallying call, Aero Blade immediately his way as fast as he could to the Omega shuttle, then radioing Skyfall. "Aero, here. Let me know whatever I can do!" He transmitted. "Something odd's going on as well. These are real datachips that I got, but the Con's don't seem very interested in trying to get them back. They might be decoys, but we should still protect them to be analyzed to be sure."
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Skyfall smiled at the three Autobots. Good to see everyone rallying.

"Aero Blade," Skyfall exclaimed, "I agree, something seems fishy."
Dodging a blast from Pirrannacon,"Pardon the pun."

"We need to get back in there and look for some more information. But I need you to do me a favor. Keep the chips safe, but I need you to help Starlight repair the engines on the shuttle. It's taken some serios damage, and I don't know how far we can make it. I don't care about quality, we just need to get back to Autobase. Anything else can be repaired there."
OOC: I'm taking control of Artfire, Stepper and Dropshot until Amarant can post, he ok'd it. Just let me know if I missed combat for them

On one side of the scurmish, Artfire held his Target master partner, taking deep breaths, he aims at the behemoth. Targeting just above the knee joint on Pirranacon, he waits for the signal from his partners on the other side of the base. A subthought message is recieved:
Left side, now
And both Sniper teams shot a highpowered beam at the left knee connector of Pirranacon.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

With Roadbuster's weight holding Jazz mostly immobile, he was unprepared to dodge Thrust's fire. The blast pierced his right knee, and he yelled briefly in pain. Jazz turned his head very slowly to the right to get a glimpse of Starscream out of the side of his optic-band, his mouth down in a snarl.

"Listen, 'Buster," he muttered. "You take care of Sinister Rouge up there and get ready to fall on your own weight, cool?"

He shot Countdown a quick nod toward the Powermasters (in their state, he could surely handle them) before throwing all of his weight onto his left foot and shooting a flying elbow for where he approximated Starscream's face would be.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Roadbuster: -locks his right knee as best he can, hoping that he won't actually have to move too much, better yet, hold his weight, snaps linear blaster cannon and laser rifle around to aim at Thrust- "So long, creep!" -opens fire, flinging heavy ion bolts and laser bursts at the Seeker-
Hyper Prime
Protoform

Post by Hyper Prime »

Countdown nodded, he then transformed and drove towards the two Powermasters. As he flew throught the air, reverting back to his robot mode, he fired a volley of shots at the pair.
Arcee
Protoform

Post by Arcee »

Thrust gets hit by the ion blast, feeling it surge through his circuits painfully. He falls to the ground, temporarily paralyzed.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

The blast came towards Piranacon and hit the water. Steam going all over the place. The blast hit the connector as Piranacon buckled he fired one more barrage at the ship.

"Good try Autobots." He smiled and swam away knowing the Autobots could not target him in the ocean while he let his repair systems do their job.

"Decepticons attacking the shuttle, it will be a short time before I can try to attack again. Suggest we break off attack and return to base?" He asked Sixshot and company.
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

That's it, run back to the ocean. Feel safe there. I know that should I need to, I can eliminate you even there.

Dropshot smiled at the thought. Pirannacon knew when to run. Still there were more Decepticons floating about. He opened his comm up to the securelink his team used. No one here could crack it. Soundblaster had spent months trying and came up with nothing.

"Alright you two. One target retreating. Many possible targets still running around. Care to make a suggestion?"

Artfire came in over the comm:
"Yeah, I can see that Sixshot buzzing around Skyfall again. I think we should take him out again. Just for fun."

Stepper looked through Dropshot's scope and spotted the Decepticon Ninja.
"Got 'em boss."

Through his scope, Dropshot locked onto Sixshot and zoomed in. Stepper then adjusted the aim for wind, and placed the cross-hares right at Sixshot's throat.

Dropshot then radioed:
"Stepper and I'll take the first shot. Artfire, track him, confirm the kill, or the wounding and follow up if need be."

The linear magnets hummed and the sound dampers kicked in. Stepper was forced back by the recoil, but the only sound was a breif stiring of the wind. The heavy metal slug raced towards Sixshot.

Stepper then turned to Nebulon:
"Keep your optics on the ocean and let us know if that Combiner resurfaces."