[Original RPG] Broken Peace: Ch 4 - Japan

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Aero Blade definitely did not like being the center of attention in a battle like this, and now he'd somehow gotten four cons irritated with him. He was much relieved when Countdown and Redhot showed up with another base.

"Just give me a way in, and I'm there!" Aero Blade called to the fellow Autobots. Aero meanwhile took a moment to release a smokescreen from the vents across his outer armor, hoping to obscure himself from view, and if he was lucky to confuse the Cons. Once the smokescreen was fully released, Aero shot for the base.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Darkwing and Dreadwind steadied one another as Apeface and Snapdragon headed off.

"I guess we're not going anywhere anytime soon," Dreadwind moaned.

"Guess we'd better cause as much grief for the Autobots as we can before we kick it," Darkwing muttered.

Raising their weapons, they began to fore at Aero Blade and Countdown.
Scout

Post by Scout »

Blitzwing coughed and sputtered out water as the last of the wave passed through and spread out on the ground. Angrily he got to his feet and then noticed he had two human scientists in his hand. He set them down on a tree. "Lucky fleshlings. Stay there until the water comes back through, then see to it that this facility is repaired."

With that, he transformed to jet mode and took to the air, looking for one specific target.
I have a score to settle with you Jazz.
the_autobot_cosmos
Protoform

Post by the_autobot_cosmos »

Both Shrapnel and Kickback stood at the entrance of the alley way and opened up a full barrage of fire power into the alley hoping to hit Jazz as they laughed firing aimlessly.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Jazz burned rubber down the alley reflexively at the sight of shots tearing overhead. He checked his rear view mirror with a perturbed chuckle.

"Look out, it's the beetles! Where's John at?"

A shot from Kickback's machine gun pierced Jazz' right rear tire, and he skidded coarsely into the wall of a building. He transformed on the fly, grabbing the railing of a fire escape and swinging to hold himself on the walls with the traction of the tires on his feet. His shoulder cannon materialised, releasing a wide spray of flame down the alley toward the Insecticons.

"I'm sure you get this all the time, but really guys, bug off!"
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Piranacon noticed that Autobots trying for the shuttle.

At that diastance I am not sure I can hit it, or hit it hard enough to keep it from going airborne. But anyway.

Piranacon raised his weapons and took aim at the shuttle some ways away and opened fire.
Hyper Prime
Protoform

Post by Hyper Prime »

Countdown saw the Powermasters' attacks coming for him, but he couldn't do anything about it. The energy zapping di-kineto cannon was drained from Shrapnel's lightening attack, so...

"Yarrgh!" Countdown was blasted out of the cockpit, crashing through it's glass, as it exploded behind him. Shards of shrapnel were embedded into his back and a wheel on his leg had been blasted off.

"Boss! Are you okay?" Redhot shouted.

Countdown winced, "I'm fine, barely. Just get Aeroblade and yourself out of here! Get into the rocket!"

Redhot nodded and rushed out the of the moblie cannon room. He then entered the elevator and made his way into the rocket.

Countdown shouted, "Aeroblade, if you can manage it, hold onto the rocket. It'll blast off and head for the Omega shuttle in 3 clicks!" He then brought up his arm cannons and fired several shots at Darkwing and Dreadwind, yelling in rage and fustration.
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Post by Amarant Odinson »

OOC: I'm really sorry about not posting up til this point but I've been incredibly busy with a lot of stuff lately. I apologize for any problems this caused and I'll try to keep up with everything in the future.

IC: Stepper watched through the scope as Piranacon aimed for the Omega Shuttle. "Ready?"

"I got him."

Stepper steadied his aim and tapped Dropshot. "Your turn boss."

"NOW ARTFIRE!!"

Two shots sounded out almost simultaniously from two different directions. The shots went at blinding speed.... right for Piranacon's hands.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

The two shots from the Autobot targetmasters hit his hands after he already fired at the dropship.

"Too little, too late." Piranacon growled as smoke and some melted metal set on his hands.

With that he brought his arms up to the directions the shots came from and opened fire not caring who or what he shot.

"Whoever did that will get a one way paid trip to the inferno." He yelled and opened fire in the two directions.
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

Starscream smirked as he heard what the Aero Blade had said. Those stupid Autobots... they don't have the chips. I still do. Someone has duped the Autobots! I love it!

Starscream opened up a channel to all the Decepticons in Japan. "Decepticon's! Fall back immediately! The Autobots are retreating... no point in wasting energy!"
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Piranacon heard Starscreams signal.

"As you wish." He said in response and swam in the water back to base.
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Aero Blade registered what Redhot said, but he was more focused on Starscream yelling at the other Cons. They were pulling out now? The Autobots didn't seem to be doing very well, probably even loosing if this kept up, and the Cons were pulling back?

Aero Blade flew around to where Redhot was, joining him in firing in Darkwing and Dreadwind's direction. "Something's out of place. Why would the cons pull out when we're doing poorly?" Aero relayed to Redhot.

Stratus meanwhile had split off in a different direction from his partner, circling around behind the majority of the fighting activity. Once there was a clear path, the little minicon went into action, firing rapid fire shots at the back of Starscream's head.

((OOC: Can't find anything about what Starscream's current mode is. If he's in vehicle mode, then just change it to Stratus firing at his engines/thrusters))
Arcee
Protoform

Post by Arcee »

Thrust followed Starscream's order to fall back, firing a few shots at Stratus as he did so. "Give up, little bugger!"

(OOC: Well, it's Blaster's call, but the smirk mentioned in the last post implies that his head is visible.)
Scout

Post by Scout »

ooc: We're glad you're back Amarant. :) Good to see you. Cosmos, I'm taking out a single random clone just as Blitzwing's punctuation. ;)

Blitzwing veered into a smooth course as he zigzagged over the debris and battle below. Unexpectedly, a whiney, high-pitched vocoder rang out on his radio.

Starscream? What's that moronic seeker doing alive again? If he's responsible for this disaster, I'll wring his... wait, no! Our leaders will certainly be displeased that the science lab was destroyed. But how did the Autobots find out about it? Unless--- unless they intercepted my shipment! YARR!!!

Targeting a nearby random insecticon clone, Blitzwing took out his frustration by incinerating it entirely.

"Hnnn. No matter. The test was successful and I have a disk copy of the two that were decoded. Now- what's this?"

The triple-changer spotted Artfire and Stepper below taking aim at the retreating Piranacon's form.

"Tsk. That's not fair- shooting from the back. Noone said I couldn't destroy a couple Autobots on the way out."
Blitzwing turned his lazers onto the two in a strafing run.
the_autobot_cosmos
Protoform

Both kickback and Shrapnel flee as a sizzling flame nearly scorched them to death, engulfing them and melting the very weopons they were holding and a thin layer of their armor. As Kickback and Shrapnel, losing their interest in persuing Jazz, both turn their attention towards Bombshell who was in insect mode, they both watched as Bombshell flew past them.

Shrapnel: (Turning his attention to the sky) "The Decepticons are retreating....retreating!!! I wonder why, I wonder why?"

Kickback: "I could never undestand those guys anyway. No use of hanging around here either. Insecticons, follow us!!!"

Kickback orders as he and Shrapnel both fly off, trailing the other Decepticons. Soon, all of the Insecticon clones chewing on the micromaster's base began to follow the two in a huge swarm, lifting high into the sky.

Bombshell: (Still in insect mode) "Very well then....but not without leaving behind a little going away present! Ha-ha-haaaaa!!!"

Bombshell then fires a Cerebro shell from his stinger at Jazz, in hopes of mind controling him as he then transforms into robot mode and flies away to join the retreating Decepticons. Bombshell is willing to allow the shell to remain dormant in Jazz until he desires to activate it, that is if it hits its target, being fired recklessly.
Soundwave online
Protoform

Post by Soundwave online »

" order heard and understood starscream lets pull out guys" sixshot began to pull back ordering the two Headmasters to do the same

"Grrr no im not going anywhere" snapped snapdragon "not until there all dead"

"Yeah" said Apeface "im just starting to have fun"

Sixshot grabbed the two Headmasters and pulled out

"Sorry guys thats enough playtime today"

The two looked dissapointed but when Sixshot let go they transformed and followed him anyway.
"Soundwave superior Constructocons inferior" - Soundwave

"Hey nobody calls Soundwave unchrazamatic" - Rumble
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Transmission from Maximus to Skyfall:

"Skyfall. This is Optimus Prime back at Fortress Maximus. I need a status report. say the word, and I'll get reinforcements in there ASAP. I need your say on this. I don't want to pull rank here, but if you need the help, I need to know! "
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

Starscream watched the Autobot shuttle try and escape and then shrugged.

"Change of plans. Pirahnacon, Sixshot, Insecticons. Chase the shuttle try and force it to land over the pacific then leave the rest to the Seacons."

No point in wasting them here and it gets rid of that belligerent idiot Sixshot.
the_autobot_cosmos
Protoform

SHRAPNEL: "Ahhh...thaaat's more like it, starscream....starscream!
Now you sound like a truuuuue decepticon...decepticon!"

BOMBSHELL: "Insecticons! Devour that shuttle!!!"

Bombshell orders as the Insecticons turn in mid air and begins to charge at the shuttle with their small swarm of clones close behind.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

"Very well." Piranacon stayed in the water but cruised keeping a sensor on the Autobot ship.