[Original RPG] Broken Peace: Ch4 Boiling Point - Decepticon

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Trypticon Command deck

Blowpipe strolled casually into the command centre and over to Spinister's two Nebulan partners

"Singe. Hairsplitter , How's things guys."

Antarctica

As Scalple searched the area he came across a scientific outpost.

mmmm yes, their transmitter will do to boost my radio signal.

then proceded to rip a wall from the flimsy shack to capture the three human inhabitants.

"ahh, you must be the dominant species of this planet. you will require intensive study." he stated to them.

Making a tube from the corregated iron wall of the outpost he rammed it into the ground end-first and placed the terrified scientists inside of it.

"however first things first."

He walked over to the transmitted and after studying it for a moment placed a jack from his communicator into the transmitter.

"Attention any Decepticon forces. This is Cheif interrogator Scalple requesting retrival from the southern polar region of this planet. Will transmit co-ordinates on reply. Over."he announced.
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

"I do indeed" replied Shockwave After the breif communication Gigatron had with Blugeon, Shockwave spoke again.

"I presume I may proceed with getting the Autobots to participate in the mission then?"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Outside Astrotrain’s Office, Metrotitan

“Oh, yeah?” Ramjet weakly retorted. “You’re doin’ a good job of tickin’ me off right now, StarBlade.”

The bodyguard cracked his knuckles in a somewhat threatening manner.

Command Deck, Scorponok

Hun-grrr looked up from his Energon brew as one of the city’s monitoring consoles began to beep.

The city’s lost control over one of the repair drones? Interesting...

He flipped on the intercom. “Drrr. Cutthroat, have you been taking shots at the drones again?”

Not yet. Why?

“Nnnn. Because one of them just went off-line outside the city. Go investigate.”

Yes, sir.

The Terrorcon leader cut the com line, then took note of another console beaconing for attention. He listened to Scalple’s transmission, then replied, “Nnnn. This is Terrorcon commander Hun-grrr. Proceed.”

Main Entrance Ramp, Scorponok

Cutthroat ran out of the city, transformed to creature mode, and jumped high in the air. He used a gust of wind to glide towards Double-Punch’s location.

Command Deck, Trypticon

Singe glowered at Blowpipe. “What’s it to you, anyway?”

Hairsplitter pushed his partner to the side, then gave Blowpipe a friendly glance. “Sorry ‘bout that. Anyway, we’re pretty much being ignored right now, which is a bit boring. Most of the repairs are done and there isn’t anything we can help with. How about you?”
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Bludgeon: -empty eye sockets of the skull-like face of his Pretender shell taking on a scowl as he glares at Thundercracker- "Unicron? Why would you have the emblem of Unicron on your sword?"

Command Deck, Trypticon:

Jalgar: -relaxing in the chair in front of the comm station, looks over at the Nebulan Targetmasters- "I'm not ignoring you. You guys just aren't moving around very much. Really boring."
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

Cyclonus turned to Sinnertwin.

"I think its time we go for our repairs Sinner-"

Cyclonus' voice faded. Frustration was shown on the angry Decepticon's face as he tried to growl at himself.
Cheese_n_cracker
Protoform

Post by Cheese_n_cracker »

Thundercracker looks back at Bludgeon and says " I Dont Know , Thats Why I Left And Headed Towards The Mountains I Went On A Little Adventure Like To Find Out What It Is !"
Thundercracker
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Bludgeon: -scowl deepening- "And why did you think you could find answers on this planet? Unicron has never been here."
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Post by AngelOfDeath124 »

StarBlade really grinned at Ramjet's response. She put her log away, then crossed her arms over her chest.

"Is that so? So, what are you gonna do about it, Conehead?" The assassin was actually having fun, something rare outside of performing her duties as assassin. She waited patiently for Ramjet to answer her.
Cheese_n_cracker
Protoform

Post by Cheese_n_cracker »

Thundercracker lays back down and thinks
" Did you put me back together right because well. .... forget it !" Thundercracker sits up and looks straight at Bludgeon
" But What now soon we will be in combat and ill have no weapons .... o my something in the mountains must of knocked out my memory cell because i forget where we are and what we are planning .... Bludgeon whats going down do we have a plan of attacking or are we building up our army and base and waiting till the Autobots attack , please fill me in as simple as possible on whats going on around here , and o ya thanks for everything , for saving me for rescuing me you know i OWE you big time Bludgeon " said Thundercracker and he put out his hand and waited for Bludgeons reply .
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

The black and purple\pink Transformer continued to walk towards the city-bots. His memory systems still adjusting to the new input. He knew that the large black one was Black Zarak, and he felt a strange connection to it. The other one was Metro.... Metro...... Metro something or other. Other names and information came and went from his mind. But all that cleared when he spotted a blue and tan beast in the air.

Not knowing if he'd been spotted or not, Double-Punch transformed into scorpion mode and burried himself in the sand, so that he was almost undetectible by vision and waited.
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Antarctica

"Relaying co-ordinates now, if possible i request transport for some of the local life-forms that i have obtained."Scalple repied, sending the co-ordinates to Hun-grr

Trypticon Command deck

"just getting away from Triggerhappy, he is pushy when he doesnt have someone to blast." Blowpipe stated
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

"I think you're right." Sinnertwin took note of Cyclonus's frustration. "Don't worry, the Metrodrones will be able to patch you back together."

Command Deck, Trypticon

Singe shifted his glare to Jalgar. "I'm sorry we're not more entertaining."

Hairsplitter nodded sagely to Blowpipe. "Yeah, I can understand that. I guess Singe and I lucked out, though. Spinister tends to leave us alone when he doesn't need us to shoot things."

"I think you're actin' pretty suspicious," Ramjet smirked at StarBlade. "And we both know what I'm s'posed ta do with suspicious people." The Conehead shifted his position slightly, making sure the femme could see the laser rifles that addorned both of his arms.

Outside Scorponok

Cutthroat glided around the area where Hun-grrr had told him the drone had disappeared, but nothing seemed amiss.

Infra-red, maybe? The Terrorcon scanned for heat signatures, then smiled to himself. There we go...

He transformed to robot mode, landed, and started walking towards the area where the heat was emitting.

"I know you're here. Show yourself," he commanded. "The Decepticon Empire don't treat 'Bots who slag our drones too well, but we treat cowards even worse."

Command Deck, Scorponok

"Nnnn. Acknowledged." Hun-grrr took note of Scalple's location, then frowned. "And you don't need to bring your own fleshlings; we have more than enough of the foul things here."

He switched channels. "Grrr. Lord Gigatron, this is Hun-grrr aboard Scorponok. A Decepticon in Antarctica wants a ride to base. Should I send someone?"
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

By the call the robot had made, Double Punch figured he was spotted. But the bot had come a little two close. From under the sand, he shot out one of his claws, attempting to snare the leg of the transformer. This also caused most of the loose sand to spray up in the air, when it settled, he would be uncovered.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Bludgeon: -scowl deepening further- "You may rest assured that I will call in that debt, Thundercracker. If you require new armaments, go to the armory. For the most part, it would appear that we are waiting to launch an attack on Quintession-held Cybertron." -turns on heel, stalks away-
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Post by AngelOfDeath124 »

StarBlade nodded once, looking at the laser rifles curiously. Weaponry was her secondary program, since she had no real way to carry a sniper rifle with her, so she was programmed with the know-how to make specific weapons.

"Oooh, nice rifles!" She had yet to address the 'acting suspicious' comment. "How much damage do they do? And no, I do not want a demonstration."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Assuming that StarBlade was taunting him, Ramjet narrowed his optics.

"Whether ya want one or not, you might get one some day," he said threateningly. "But if ya really care...I could blast your head off with one shot from 'em." That was something of an exageration, and he was sure the femme would pick up on that.

Outside Scorponok

Cutthroat jumped backwards, avoiding the brunt of the swipe but still ending up on his back in the dirt. He pulled his magnitizer rifle, aiming its barrels at the transformer emerging from the spray of sand.

"Who the frag do you think you are?" he asked Double Punch. "Surrender or I'll rip you to pieces! And if you're a Decepticon," he tapped his emblem with his unoccupied hand, "you'd better have a slagging good explanation for all this!"
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Double Punch staired up at the bot in front of him. His twin stingers poised, energon poision glistening at the tip. But something this bot said seemed familiar. Double Punch's desert rasp of a voice came out of the mandibles at the front of his head.

"A Decepticon, yes. That is what I am. It is my destiny to rule and destroy."

Transforming into robot mode, Double Punch stood, looking down on the blue and tan Decepticon.

"But, I do not know where I am, nor what my mission is. You! You have information that I need - quickly tell me!"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

(OOC: Cutthroat's green, purple and tan. Not blue.)

Cutthroat took advantage of Double Punch's confusion, getting back on his feet. He gave the new Decepticon an appraising look, then canted his head back slightly and looked the larger 'Con square in the optics.

"You're at the main Decepticon base on the planet Earth." He gestured at the three nearby citycons. "This is our home until we take Cybertron back from those slimy Quints. As for your mission..." he shrugged. "How the shock am I supposed to know? I've never seen you before and you didn't say your name. Maybe the city's computers will know."
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

"Earth, hummm. And we Decepticons rule this planet?"

Double Punch the looked Cutthroat up and down and drew himself up to his full height and then some:

"I am Double Punch. Learn the name, for you will be hearing it enough soon. Who is in command of these Cities?"

(OOC: Sorry about the colour, the pics I saw, it looked like a dark blue)
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

"We own it," Cutthroat clarified, "but we haven't bothered to overrun the natives yet. We've got other things to worry about."

"Double Punch, eh? Sounds respectable." He nodded in approval. "I'm Cutthroat."

"We've got a lot of leaders, but Galvatron's the big boss. Rumour has it that Gigatron's back, so he'd be number two. Shockwave commands Scorponok, the closest of the cities. Astrotrain and Leozak still run Metrotitan and Trypticon, last I heard."

He turned and started heading back to the city, satisfied that Double Punch wasn't an immediate threat to the other 'Cons. "If you wanna know anything else, come with me. You can check out the city's database."