[Original RPG] Broken Peace: Ch4 Boiling Point- Autobot

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"If we go down, we might end up dead," Magnus admitted. "But if we stay up here, we're just as dead."

He moved to Jetfire's cockpit.

"Begin descent. And transfer your controls to manual. I'll take us down."
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Dai Atlas thought for a moment. Things were different here. But things felf familiar. But more disturbing was the mention of all the Cybertronian leaders being called.

Internal Power restoration complete.....
Currently running at 51.4% of optimum power levels........
Suggest refueling as soon as possible before entering a combat situation......

With the feelings returning to the rest of his form, Dai Atlas concentrated for a second, something he hadn't had to do since he was first brought online. With mild focusing, Dai Atlas began to shift forms, transforming out of Jet mode and into robot mode. Flexing a bit, while floating in space. The giant cybertronian commander clapped Victory Leo on the shoulder and smiled.

"Well, no matter what happens, it's good to have friends here. As for the Decepticons - It's nothing new for them to try and strip the resources of the universe. Thank Primus that they haven't learned of the Zodiac power here. Let's keep it that way.

"I am disturbed to learn about the calling of Cybertron\Autobot leaders from across time though. Let me get this strait. Myself, You and Star Saber, as well as your former form of Jinrai. Not to mention Optimus Prime. That would be every major leader of our cause since the onset of the Cybertronian Wars. Excluding, of course, Rodimus, the figure who first destroyed Unicron..... He's not on Earth as well is he?"

Then with a grim face:

"The Decepticons are a plague on the Universe. Each and every one of them should be eliminated to pay for the attrocities they have commited, both to the Transformers race, and each and every other race they have mutilated. There has to be another way to liberate Cybertron than to lower ourselves to working with them. You know they will stab us in the back the second they have the chance. They are the scorpions. But I'll be damned if I'll be the frog to just present my back.*

"Now, old friend. What do we do now? What is the imediate problem facing our forces? I feel unbalanced having no current intel as to the situation."

*OOC: Old Proverb of the Scorpion and the Frog crossing the river
Scout

Post by Scout »

Being continued in Chapter 4 part 2- Autobots
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

"Dai atlas, before we further discuss matters, Might I suggest we get you back to the maximus and get you refueled? I mean no offense, but we can't have you hanging around at barely half power out in space..." Victory leo spoke those words with utmost caution. Though Dai Atlas was in fact a cybertronian supreme commander, he did not yet realize that here, rank meant nothing. Prime respected all of his warriors equally, separate dimension or not. But in addition, Prime would be the one to best brief the commander of Zone... and Victory Leo could get back to Starsaber, and aid in the mission he'd so recklessly seemed to abandon to attempt a rescue that wasn't trully needed.