[Original RPG] Broken Peace: Ch4 Boiling Point- Autobot

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Brave Maximus

Space

Post by Brave Maximus »

The white Autobot (as it had been correctly identified) had just passed the mid-way point between the moon and the Earth. Not only was the earths gravity pulling the giant closer, but, flying past the Moon had increased it's speed as well. Not that it noticed. Lifesupport had just enough energon to keep it alive for another few hours. But prior to then, it would impact on earth.

(OOC: No worries guys, while he is traveling VERY fast, he's still got about 187,000kms to go. Game time - about an hour and a half before he impacts on the earth. That's the good news. Bad news: If you should not get him activated, well, ask the dinosaurs what happened when a large object hit the Earth at 100,000km\h.
I didn't mean to do that - but everyone says he's moving really fast - and I actually just did a little research. So, PLEASE SAVE DAI ATLAS! ;) - and no worries - it'll all work out )
Chromia

Post by Chromia »

(ooc Who the heck is Dai Atlas??)

-Chromia and Beachcomber's shuttle approached the large white object-

-Chromia slowed the shuttle and does a quick scan-

"Beachcomber! It's one of ours. I think......."

-She signals Red Alert back at Ft Max-

"Red, you read me? Are you seeing this? It's an Autobot.......I think. But it's extremly low on energon. What are your orders?"

-Looks over at Beachcomber-

"Now, that's something you don't see every day. What do you think?"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

(OOC: Dai Atlas is a Japan-only character. Turns into a shuttle or something)

Autobot Shuttle

Beachcomber frowned as he was asked to assume the gunner's chair, but luckily he didn't have to fire the weapons.

"Looks like he's in trouble," the geologist noted. He flicked a few switches, powering up the craft's tractor beams. "Mmmmaybe we should take him alongside and transfer some of our fuel over, Chromia."

Wheeljack's Lab

Red Alert nodded to the newly-arrived Sureshot. "I hope not, but better safe than sorry."

"I'll be ready in one minute, Wheeljack. I just have one more thing to take care of." His comlink beeped. "Make that two things."

He listened to the femme's report. "Initiate recovery ops, Chromia. Bring him back on-line if you can, and if you can't then haul him into a stable orbit until we can get a medic up there. And since I'll probably be gone before your mission is over, direct any further queries to Optimus."

Now for the unpleasantness...

He switched channels on his comlink, tying it into the city's comm system so he could get longer range. Then he said, "Dirge, this is Red Alert. Abandon whatever you're doing and report to Wheeljack's Lab in Fortress Maximus immediately."

The security officer cut the channel, having neither the patience nor the interest for a drawn-out discussion with the former Decepticon.
Ravage_mk2
Protoform

Post by Ravage_mk2 »

Talon quickly replied to Bumblebee's transmission.

"Thank you, Bumblebee. Any suggestions as to whom I should contact for getting quarters and something to do?" he states as he starts flying lower and lower as he gets closer to the Autobase.
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

Bumblebee happily punched in a few keys after getting the response from Talon.

"Well we're a little busy up here just now so I doubt Red would see to it. All I can really say is you can try Optimus or just ask the next bot you see."

Bumblebee frowned.

I'm not so confident about this. The Decepticon's information isn't gonna be useful if we dont get there in one piece. I'll have keep an optic open on that Dirge...
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

OOC: Drill Tank, Micromaster base, Spacecraft/Jet

IC:

Victory Leo broke the atmoshpere, streaking into space...

"Hold on, Atlas.... just HOLD on... "

Several thousand miles below, back in the maximus...

Saber stepped in front of the V-Star, and transformed... the jet interlocked with the V-Star, forming Starsaber's full vehicle mode... the cockpit opened, and the brainmaster emerged... looking up at the two titan-sized autobots, he spoke up...

"Is it just us, or are others comming? If we don't move soon... they'll ALL be killed...."
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Training Area, Metroplex

Cliffjumper felt the need to break the sudden silence. He turned to Wreck-Gar and Hot Rod.

"So uh, do you think we should get back to 'Red about us helpin', or do you figure we're not needed anymore? We haven't gotten any more news, so I'm really not sure what to do."
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Training Area: Metroplex

Wreck-Gar glared at Cliffjumper. "Don't get sassy with me, Private. I give the orders around this ship, and you'll do what I say when I tell you to do it."

After a moment's silence, he added, "Now get in formation and let's head out to meet the General!"
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Training Area, Metroplex

"Hey, calm down. Geez, and I thought Blurr was uppity..."

Well, if I'm going to see any action, I'd better just play along.

"Alright, sir. Lead the way."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Hangar Deck, Fort Max:

Ironhide: -scowls- "Awlrahght. We're goin'. Star Saber, if Chainclaw an' Catilla ain't here by th' tahme we're settled in, we leave without 'em." -boards the V-Jet-

Nightbeat: -activates commlink- "Chainclaw, Catilla, if you don't want to miss out on the fun, get to the hangar deck of Fort Max, NOW!" -deactivates commlink, boards V-Jet-
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

"Understood, Ironhide... "

Saber's brainmaster leapt back into the cockpit, the hatch closing... the V-Star Superjet's engines ignited, beginning to heat up...

"Those two had better get the lead out... once these engines peak out, we are OUTTA HERE!"
Chromia

Post by Chromia »

--"Initiate recovery ops, Chromia. Bring him back on-line if you can, and if you can't then haul him into a stable orbit until we can get a medic up there. And since I'll probably be gone before your mission is over, direct any further queries to Optimus."--

-Chromia listed to Reds response-

"Noted Red Alert. We'll do what we can. Chromia out."

-She turned to
Beachcomber -

"You said to transfer some fuel over for him. Well, let's see how we're gonna do this......"

-She brought the shuttle alongside Dai Atlas and matched velocity with him, so they appeared to be at a standstill-

"Okay Beachcomber, this is something I'm not real good at. You up for it?"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Autobot Shuttle

"I'm a geologist, Chromia, not a pilot," Beachcomber frowned. "Bbbbut I know how to operate a tractor beam."

He pressed a few buttons. A light blue energy beam appeared, joining the shuttle with Dai Atlas. The distance between the two vessels quickly diminished until they were only a few meters apart.

"Nnnnow, let's see if we can find a fuel intake..." After a few seconds, he nodded. "There we go..." A small cable slid out of the shuttle and latched onto Dai Atlas' intake port.

He looked back at Chromia. "Tttthat should do it. If you can start the transfer, I'll monitor him for signs of re-activation."
Chromia

Post by Chromia »

"Transfer started.... Hmm, we can't give him too much though. We'll need some to get back ourselfs."

-Watches him do the scan and looks out the viewport at Dai-

Primus! He's huge. Wonder what happened to put him in this state........Anything that could almost take him out like that...We wouldn't last a microsecond.......

-A few minutes later, the console beeps-

"Alright Beachcomber, that's enough fuel for now. Now, it's up to you. Red said that if we couldn't get him activated to haul him up to a higher orbit, but I don't think this shuttle has the power for that."

-Checks the Navcomp-

"Okay, at our current speed, that's gonna give you about 10 minutes before we're gonna need to get him stable in orbit or........"

-She frowns-

"Well, I'm not about to start blasting at another Autobot...so get going!"

-checks the comp again-

Cmon! Wake up fella. Don't make me have to blast ya. 10 minutes isn't enough time for anyone to get up here to help us haul your chassis outta here.....

-She drums her fingers on the console while Beachcomber works.......-
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Energon began to flow into his tanks. This was not what he was used to though. This was classic energon. What his race had sustained them selves off of for countless millenia. But he was powered by a more refined form of Energon. Energon Z. But, with power flowing back into him, his processors began to operate once more. They could then refine the Energon into Z. Once this started, his main core began to power up.

Core Restart......... Begun
Damaged relays...... bypast
Activating core conciousness........

I am alive! But where am I, what's going on?!?

Sensors returning to full power.........
Prepair integration to core conciousness..........
Ready.......
Procede Y\N?.......... Y

A world of colour and lights and senses far beyond the human 5 flooded into him. Now, with his disorentation, he should have reached out with his sensors and noticed the positions of the stars, and his relative position with them. Found the greater magnetic and Gravatational forces in the universe and found his time and spacial location. But no, these were not the first things that he noticed. He didn't even notice the Autobot shuttle tractored to the side of his hull. No, the first thing he noticed was the very large blue ball infront of him that was approaching very VERY fast!

"Whoa!" Dai Atlas said to himself, "Who put that there!?!"

Instictively he activated his forward thrusters and slowed his giant frame down, so that he was no longer in danger of plunging fatally into the planet below. Unfortunatly this was with out warning and the tractor beams along his hull screeched and groaned, pulled to their fullest extent to keep latched onto him.

It was then that Dai Atlas noticed the smaller shuttle attached to him. Opening his general comm frequincey (not worrying if enemy forces could hear.):

"This is Cybertronian Supreme Commander Dai Atlas to Cyberton Shuttle. Can you Identify yourself and tell me how far to Earth?"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Autobot Shuttle

Beachcomber was thrown from his seat by the violent firing of Dai Atlas's thrusters. "I'd say that qualifies as a sign of re-activation," he quipped to Chromia as he pulled himself back into his chair. He flicked off the tractor beam, not wanting to be on the recieving end of another such jolt.

He frowned as he processed Dai Atlas' transmission.

"Tttthis is Beachcomber, aboard the Autobot shuttle..." He trailed off, not sure what the shuttle was named. "And Earth is a few thousand kilometres below you." He set his jaw. "Yyyyou say you're Supreme Commander of Cybertron? Does that mean you're with some sort of resistance group?"
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Dai Atlas was a bit shocked by the transmission he recieved. Finally he could gather all the spacial reading he needed, and looking down at the planet below him, it did indeed look like Earth. But where were all the cities? The Cybertronian training facilites. The damage caused by the Destron Lords? Something was amiss. First Cybertron, and now Earth.

Then something else struck him..... Beachcomber? This was not the name of a trooper under his command. And there were some odd named troops around. Something tickled the back of his CPU, but, still drained from the trip, he couldn't place it. Ah well, this soldier should know his name, even if he didn't know his (something he would rectify. Dai Atlas knew every trooper in the Cybertron army - and met each one personally). Stranger still, they called themselves Autobots (an ancient term) instead of Cybertrons

Keeping the commlink open, Dai Atlas continued:

"Beachcomber is it? Sorry, I cannot place your face, the energon drain must have been more severe than I anticipated. Let me restate, as there may have been some mis-communication:
I am Dai Atlas, Supreme Commander of the Autobot forces, including Zone, Micro and The Earth Sphere. Who is the regional commander for Earth right now?"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Autobot Shuttle

Beachcomber shook his head, not quite sure how to reply.

He's another one of those alternate universe or timewarp guys, I'll bet. Soon we'll have enough of them to fill Metroplex...

"Ssssir, this might sound strange, but bear with me. Think back to the last thing you remember before you woke up. What year was it?"
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Puzzled at the strange question, Dai Atlas stopped for a second and remembered the trip he had undertaken that had lead him to this spot.

"The year is 2035 by human reconing. Why do you ask?"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Autobot Shuttle

Beachcomber gave Chromia a sidelong glance, then replied to Dai Atlas.

"Bbbbecause the year is 2017," he said with a bit of sadness. "I'm afraid my suspicions were right. You've been thrown back in time."

At the moment, he was glad his natural curiousity had driven him to read up on the plight of the various alternate-universe Autobots who had appeared in recent years.

"And to answer your other question, the Earthbound Autobots are commanded by Optimus Prime."