[Original RPG] Broken Peace:C3 Autobot Battle Scars part 2.

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Forest, Outside Fort Max

Red Alert frowned as Raindance’s report came in, not sure how to react. The cassette wasn’t exactly obeying orders, but Red wasn’t going to complain too much as long as Buzzsaw got knocked out of the sky.

Besides, the security officer noted as he analyzed the data fed into his brain module by his powerful sensors, it doesn’t seem like there are any other ‘Cons around here to find.

“Very well, Raindance,” he said. “Continue the pursuit and keep me apprised of the situation. The thick underbrush is slowing me down, so you won’t have backup for a while yet.”

The red and white Autobot picked up his pace as much as he could, careful not to trip on any low branches.

Medbay, Fort Max

Crosshairs took note of the way Windslice was looking at Hound, and he didn't like it. He didn't say anything, though. With an infuriated Quick Switch on the way, the mysterious stranger was the least of their worries.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Medbay, Fort Max:

Minerva: -wondering if moving Hound to an isolation ward and putting the forcefield up might not be a bad idea-
Cyborg_Autobot
Protoform

Post by Cyborg_Autobot »

OOC: mayby ill get someone to rp with now :(

outside For Max

The four Technobots begin to look at eachother impatently. It has been a very long time since there leader Scattershot had gone inside. They all look at each other and walk in to Fort Max.

Inside Fort Max

The four Techno bots wonder the halls looking for there leader, there search is headed by Strafe as it was his idea. it had been several hours since there leader whent in and it was not his way to keep them waiting.

Lightspeed, Nosecone, Strafe, and Afterburner seemed to wonder around aimlessly. Soon they found themselves headed to the Medbay. Unknowing to them they were about to put to some use.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

OOC: Cyborg_Autobot, I don't think you'll find much action at the Medbay either...we're all kinda waiting on Scout at the moment. But I'll give you someone to talk to for a few days, if you don't mind...

Corridors, Fort Max

"...so the creep is so busy tryin' to get ol'Powerglide that he walks right into my sights! BAM! One less Decepticon!"

Beachcomber forced a chuckle. "Yyyyeah, that's some story, Warpath..."

Who did I offend to get stuck with this guy? He's crazy and he's not going to be any help for what I want.

The two of them turned the corner, then saw a quartet of smallish Autobots walking around aimlessly.

"Hey, Strafe!" Beachcomber called. "Yyyyou guys look like you've got nothing to do. Have time to help me move some equipment?"
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Medbay, Fort Max:

Ironhide: -not about to budge out of the doorway, arms still folded, waiting for Quick Switch's imminent arrival- "Ah ain't movin', Crosshairs. Quick Switch wants ta come in here an' do some damage, he's gotta get through me first." -narrows optics- "An' Ah ain't about ta let him get through me."

Omega Shuttle:

Roadbuster: "It's a pity we don't know which Decepticons are going to be there. It would make planning this that much easier."

Denver Airport, Cargo Area:

Muzzle: -gets out of Nightbeat, opens his mouth-

Nightbeat: "Don't say keep your scanners peeled. Do we look like we're on an episode of Knight Rider?"

Muzzle: -smirks- "Maybe. You'd need a rebuild, though."

Nightbeat: "And you'd need to grow another four inches."

Muzzle: "Complain, complain....... While I check out here, go check the hangars." -heads into the cargo area-

Nightbeat: -shifts into gear, heads towards the airplane storage hangars-
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Medbay, Fort Max

Crosshairs glanced towards Ironhide. "You really think it's a good idea to get into a fistfight with your boss in a Medbay filled with injured patients?" His optics flicked to the diagnostic beds occupied by Springer and Hound, then to Trailbreaker. Finally his gaze settled back on Ironhide.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Medbay, Fort Max:

Ironhide: -still standing in the doorway, turns to look at Crosshairs- "If he's lookin' ta cause trouble, he ain't comin' inta medbay. But since he's got security clearance ta open locked doors, an' Trailbreaker ain't gonna be able ta keep a forcefield up fer a huge amount a tahme, it ain't lahke Ah got a lotta choice. But if yer worried......" -steps into corridor, door sliding shut behind him, hits comm panel outside of door- "Jus' weld th' door shut behind me. Ah oughta be able ta handle him."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Medbay, Fort Max

Crosshairs stared at the now-closed door, confused by Ironhide's instructions.

Putting himself between Quick Switch and the Medbay...this Ironhide's even crazier than the old guard's stories made him out to be! This could get real ugly real fast...and sealing the door will barely slow Quick down if he's in a really bad mood.

He turned back to Minerva, not quite sure what else to do. "Where do you keep the welding supplies?"
Cyborg_Autobot
Protoform

Post by Cyborg_Autobot »

Strafe turned around, with a gun barrle extened at beachcomber. After seeing it was a friend he sighed in relief and lowered his weapon. "Oh its just you Beachcomber. What do you have in mind?"

Lightspeed looked at the eger technobots and began to wave his arms. "Hello dont you guys remember what Scattershot said. We are already going against him."

Afterburner Scattershot can blow it out of his gasket.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Jumpy one, isn't he?

Beachcomber smiled at Strafe. "Wwwell, there's a few boxes of specialized sensor upgrades that are stored in the cargo bay. I'm supposed to move them to one of the science labs, but they only gave me Warpath to help, and he's useless."

"KABLAM! Yeah," Warpath said, "my barrel kinda gets in the way when I'm trying to lift things. And we don't want the boxes to go CRASH!, you know."

Beachcomber frowned at the tank. "No, we don't want that. The equipment's expensive. Sssso, you Techies want to help?"
Hyper Prime
Protoform

Post by Hyper Prime »

As he heard what Roadbuster said, Redhot smirked and said, "This is a bot after my own spark."

Countdown put his hand to face and then rechecked all of his controls. "Understood, I'll do what I can."

"Hey, can Roadbuster watch me instead? I promise I won't cause any trouble." Redhot asked.

"You do as your told Redhot, or its back with others for you!"

(OCC: Hey Reflector or Heinrad, what do you want with the human the Micros caught that is needed for interigation?)
Scout

Post by Scout »

The memory of a goldfish? Trailbreaker was musing over the comment when the realization that Quick Switch was on his way registered.

"We aren't gonna be able to stop Quick Switch by force. He'll jus' make his own door. Don't bother with th' welding Crosshairs. I'll wait here outside the door and be a second line if needed. Just... talk ta him. He's chief security officer- he's gotta respect medbay. I hope."

Trailbreaker flashed a wary look at Windslice. Something in the construct's posture and the way he was studying Hound was unnerving to the dark Autobot. He looked back to Crosshairs pointedly.

"Crosshairs- I don't think Quick is coming ta do damage. He's just concerned about his buddy- same as we all are. You're best to stay here for seein' no damage comes down on anyone in here. Oh- and be careful Pinpointer. Quick's a big guy."

Trailbreaker turned and went out into the hall.

=====================
Prowl stopped in his tracks as a voice echoed down the hall. He turned and saw Stakeout. "Of course Stakeout. Good work. Be very careful with the human. They're fragile." Prowl paused and then added, "If the human requires sustenance or facilities to vacate waste, there are both down corridor c in the security wing. I must meet with Ultra Magnus now, but do not hesitate to contact me if there any developments."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Medbay, Fort Max

"Oh, this is just great," Crosshairs muttered to no one in particular. He held out his hand. "Pinpointer, if you would..."

The Nebulan, who had been watching Minerva work, looked up at the Autobot with a confused look on his face. "Wha...? Oh, yes. Of course." He transformed to rocket launcher mode and landed in Crosshairs' outstretched left hand. "This is going to get ugly, isn't it?"

"I hope not," Crosshairs sighed, "but probably."

"Wonderful. Just...be careful where you aim, OK? These warheads do a lot of splash damage."

"I know," Crosshairs said. He set his jaw. "And I'm counting on Quick Switch knowing it too. If he thinks he's putting his friend in danger, he should stand down."

He flicked his optics over to Minerva. "But you might want to think about moving your patients farther away from the door, Doc. Just in case."
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

OOC: OK. Now that Scout's back...

Command Center

Ultra Magnus entered the Command Center and waited for Prowl to arrive.
Tech Area

Wreck Gar flipped through the stations that the communications equipment could pick up, trying to find something interesting.

"Repeats, nothin' but repeats. But what do you expect? It's not like it's Sweeps Week, after all. Decepticons not looking pull ratings or anything."
Hyper Prime
Protoform

Post by Hyper Prime »

(OCC: Thanks Scout. By the way, he's suppose to be an NPC character, so anyone can control him.)

Stakeout nodded, "Right. Okay human, you need anything?" He didn't say much, but he did whisper, "Food."

"Alright then. I'll take you there." Stakeout then transformed into car mode and opened his door. As the human climbed inside, Stakeout said, "But you're still not off the hook." He then took off for corridor c as he was told.

Seawatch asked Prowl before he left, "What can I and Fixit do sir?"
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Corridor outside of Medbay:

Ironhide: -waiting, looks over as Trailbreaker walks out- "Ah got it covered, Trailbreaker. If he's comin' ta see how Hound's doin', fahne. If he's comin' ta wreck th' place in th' process, that ain't fahne." -looks back down the corridor- "Ain't lahke Ah got anything better ta do."

Medbay, Fort Max:

Minerva: -muttering under her breath- "I knew I should have stayed in Metroplex....." -grabs Springer's gurney, moves it away from the door, does the same with Hound's- "Let's just hope those two can keep him out of here."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Medbay, Fort Max

"They can't," Crosshairs told Minerva. "Not without hurting him badly, anyway. Maybe even killing him, if he's really determined." The Targetmaster shook his head. "And they won't do that. So unless they can talk him into behaving, we're going to have trouble. Best we can hope for is that he doesn't try to cut his way through a wall in drill tank mode."
Scout

Post by Scout »

Prowl ran through the list of things that needed to be repaired and / or upgraded. He fixed on one and flashed a trace of a smile.
"The security area needs heat-resistant plating and reinforcing braces and structures throughout our maximum security wing, Stakeout. Perhaps the group of you could also contact Aero Blade and work on the job as a unit to finish in a more efficient time period. I am not an engineer, but the area also needs more significant defensive weaponry installed. The technician that does the planning needs to leave some access panels available for it. Contact Crosshairs after you've assembled your team to have him allocate the needed equiptment or to order it from Wheeljack."

Prowl turned and went into the room with Ultra Magnus. He moved closer and looked up at the large Autobot.
"My apologies for the delay Ultra Magnus. There has been a great deal of matters to attend to, but all is stable for now. What do you wish to discuss?"

---------------------------------------
Trailbreaker nodded silently to Ironhide, folded his arms and leaned backwards against the door to the medical bay. He closed his optics and waited, letting his thoughts wander.

Not like I could be real effective anyways. I should've just stayed behind. Waste of fuel and for what good? We're all angry and there ain't nothin' we can do about it. Is there?
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

Windslice just hovered over Hound watching the other Autobots around him talk amongst themselves about 'Quickswitch'. A decepticon maybe? No he was an Autobot coming to see this one but why would he be violent about it?
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Command Center

"Just that," Magnus replied. "You said there were other things to discuss. And we don't have enough manpower to be able to handle it well."

He turned away from Prowl. "And there's another thing...Hound was right when he said that we weren't doing enough to help out here. We lost Cybertron. We might lose Earth."

He turned back to face Prowl, a worried look on his face.

"And...I just don't know if we can deal with it."