[Original RPG] Broken Peace:C3 Autobot Battle Scars part 2.

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

"Sir, I'm not sure about calling them the "Wreckers". But, we will attempt to be worthy of the name.

"As for the mission - We accept sir. We'll need what ever Intel you have to plan it out. Other than that, we'll retrive those chips, ALL of them."

Skyfall then waited a respectful distance back, waiting for Prime to tell him where to find the intel, or who to talk to about it. Then something Optimus had said clicked in.

He's calling us the Wreckers, with the history of that group - he wants us to Minimize collateral Damage?!? This should be interesting with Sixwing around. Hopefully he can keep the Decepticons occupied while we collect the chips and any doccumentation on what the humans were doing with them.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

"Minerva's still finishing things up, but she's probably your best bet considering she was the one to discover the additional mechanisms that were discovered in hound's braincase. "

Back at the lab,

" Alright, I think... *rustles around his lab, small explosion ensues* Ah slag it, you weren't supposed to DO THAT! Just another minute, Jazz! " *moments later, a soot covered wheeljack emerges from his lab with a large container holding the compound he used to patch maximus, and not long after that, another barrel of the "heavy duty" mix.

Wheeljack's attention shifted to aeroblade's...

"Actually, if jazz doesn't need ya, I got another project that I could use some help with... ya remember that molecular restructuring gun that I came up with? I wana try and set it up on a bigger scale... problem is, I can't figure out the blasted ratio of power output for the most used settings. every time I try to convert something from a solid into a harmless gas, oxygen for instance, the thing goes and blows up on me! "
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

"Thank you Sir. I'll check in with her on my way back through, when I pick up Sixwing. Right now, I need to pick up the last..... Stable memeber of my team."

Skyfall snapped off a salute and transformed into jet and took off down the hall way. He managed to wait until he was a good distance away before he hit his afterburners and headed out of Fortress Maximus. The air was clear and crisp and as he approched his top speed, it echoed around Autobase. He transformed and headed into the command section of Metroplex.

He wandered around for a moment, looking at the bots gathered there. It would be to long before he saw a (to him) familiar face. It felt good to Skyfall to look eye to eye with another transformer and no have his thrusters on.

He Smiled and called out to Countdown:
"Hey! Countdown! You got a minute?"
Hyper Prime
Protoform

Post by Hyper Prime »

As Countdown was in vehicle mode and linked up to the radar sweep of his base and Metroplex, he heard a familar voice. He then disconnected and transformed and saw the smiling face of...
"Skyfall! Its been a while hasn't it? Sure, what do you need?"
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Skyfall smiled and almost laughed at what the micromaster had said, there was no way he could know about the reality hopping he had done since they had last talked. Back then Countdown had been a high ranking member of the Zone force, but now, it was refreshing to see a familiar face, and not one that came out of a history book.

"Good to see you too! It's been longer than you know. Actually, I'm here to recruit you. I'm forming a squad of autobots to cause problems for the Decepticons. I'd like your help. Your experiance and technical expertise will help out greatly.

"We even have our first mission, which we will be leaving for in about half an earth hour. What do you say?"
Hyper Prime
Protoform

Post by Hyper Prime »

Countdown smiled. The last he was ever on a mission with Skyfall was when he commanded the Micromasters in the Zone Force. He was excited to be offered a chance to go on a mission with him... but he was also worried about his Micros here. "Sounds good. But I'm worried about my Micros here. I'd have to tell them where I'm going."

"Where are you going?" Stakeout hollered. He, Fixit, Seawatch and Redhot had returned from the forest with the human they had captured with them. "We just got back from our mission and we decided to stop by." Stakeout then looked over towards, "Oh, hey Skyfall, long time no see!" The rescue Patrol also had worked along side the Autobot in the Zone Force as well.

"Well... I think Skyfall could probably fill in the details. He's offered me a postion on a commando squad of Autobots to mess with the Decepticons." Countdown said.

Redhot smiled widely, "Oh, like the Wreckers huh? Meet them and get wrecked! Ha ha ha ha! Wish I could go. I'd love to whup out a can of whup butt on the Decepticreeps! Its too boring here! I'm stuck with hairless monkeys..." He then pointed his gun at the head of the human they had captured, "like this slime ball."
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Skyfall smilled, old friends gathered around. It almost felt like old times. No other "Big Bots" in sight, back in an Autobot city. But time was against him, and as much as he'd like to, he couldn't take them all.

"I'd love to have all of you join up, but Optimus Prime, Ironhide and Prowl would have my head if I steal all their personnel. But, from what I hear, the Decepticons are starting to cause problems, and they're going to need the rescue team soon. Take that human to Prowl, and he might have some other things to do. Sorry about this guys, I really wish I could."

Skyfall looked at Countdown and his smile diminshed a little.

"I hate to do this, but we need to get ready. The mission we have is to try and repair some of the damage the Decepticons have done to a good friend. Could you have your base ready to move in half an hour? I want to stay more, and there will be time for catching up later, but I have to get our last member out of Jail, and this is going to be interesting. With him around, doing the mission will be like brain surgery with a sledgehammer."
Hyper Prime
Protoform

Post by Hyper Prime »

Stakeout nodded, "Sounds like a good idea. Okay guys, lets move." They then began to walk out and towards Fort Max.

Countdown stood to attention and said, "Sure thing." He then pressed a button on his arm and his base began to deconnect from Metroplex and transformed back into a rocket base carrier. It then began to move outward. "Where should I meet you? Outside near my base."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Rescue Patrol walked into the base with Optimus Prime and Prowl in it.

Stakeout yelled, "Hey Prowl, Prime, We've got the human you wanted for questioning!"

"Yeah, and I bet he's also behind laying the jamming boxes all over the forest! You shouldn't have left your cygar lying around..." Redhot said as he pointed his gun in the human's back and placed his cygar in his mouth, "... someone's gonna find it!"

Stakeout asked, "What should we do with him? Do you want to question him sirs?"
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Skyfall nodded to the Rescue Team as they departed then turned his attention to Countdown. It was wierd seeing some one that used to be his supperior officer stand to attention for him. He wanted to try and keep his team relaxed and at ease, but things like that were bound to happen, Skyfall had better get used to him.

"Countdown, If you can send your base to the position of the Ark, and leave it under cover, that's fine. Or, if you need to pilot it yourself, we can swing back to pick it up on our way back from Japan. We're going to do our planning for this mission in the Omega Shuttle En Route. If you can meet us at the Omega Shuttle in Half an hour, we'll get ready. Bring any supplies you think you might need. I don't expect this opperation to last more than 2 solar days, but you never know.

"I'm off, have to meet with a Medic and then have a conversation with one of the more interesting bots I've ever met."

Skyfall transfromed and headed out of Metroplex. This time taking his time as he flew through the air between the two citybots. He knew that Minerva was in the medbay working on Hound. The Micromaster didn't relish seeing the first bot he made friends with in this reality in such a bad shape. That's why Skyfall would do anything he could to get those chips back.

Navigating through Maximus, Skyfall avoided most of the bots and transformed just outside of Medbay and paused a moment before entering.

"Minerva, Do you have a minute? I need some information. My crew and I are going to get Hounds memory chips back. I just need to know what to look for, and perhaps any information on the facility they're being held in".
Hyper Prime
Protoform

Post by Hyper Prime »

Countdown smiled, "Sounds good. I know what I'll do. I'll have my rocket fly towards the Ark and keep it there. Then I'll drive the other half of my base to the Omega Shuttle and load it there. I'll meet you in a while!" Countdown then pressed several more buttons on his arm.

Outside, Countdown's base rocket launched off the pad and took off into the distance, headed for the Ark. Countdown had to run until he made it to his launch pad. He then hopped into the cockpit and began to drive it towards the Omega Shuttle. He checked the supplies in his cargo bay; a few solar day's worth of energon, some extra weapons and a medical cit. "Looks like I'm ready. Hope Skyfall is."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Medbay, Fort Max:

Minerva: -looks over at Trailbreaker- "Wouldn't be a good idea right now. If I pulled out all of those modifications without having his original components to replace them with, he'd have the memory of a goldfish." -grabs a datapadd, downloads some information into it, hands it to Skyfall- "These are the components. But as to the facility that they're at, I've got no clue."

Closer to Denver:

Muzzle: -sleeping-

Nightbeat: -hoping the highway patrol doesn't notice-
Reflector

Wheeljack's Lab...

Post by Reflector »

Jazz nodded rhythmically as Wheeljack set the canisters on the floor between them, watching casually.

"Awright, Wheeljack!"

In one quick motion, Jazz kneeled, pulled the canisters under his arms, and righted himself with a hoomph. He looked over to Aero Blade with a smirk as he shifted one can to his shoulder.

"We could always use a good doc on the crew. Puttin' back together the most sophisticated ship the Autobots ever made ain't gonna be easy..."
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Wreck-Gar led Prime's office shortly after telling the Autobot leader what Prowl had told him to, and now wandered back to the communications room, looking to tap into the latest television broadcasts and catch up on the latest programs.
Ultra Magnus had left the Med Bay shortly after dealing with Hound, and was headed towards the Command Center, worried about the confrontation with the jeep Autobot. There were things said during that exchange that he found disturbing, and he couldn't help but feel sympathetic towards what he though, whether or not it was all an act.

He needed to think. And there was only one person who could probably understand what he was thinking.

He activated his commlink. "Prowl, can I talk to you when you have a moment?"
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Skyfall took the data pad from Minerva and nodded his head.

"Thanks for the help, guess we'll just have to do some old fashioned reccon to figure out where they are and how to get them out. Thanks again."

He ignited his thrusters and flew out of medbay, trying hard not to look at the condition of his friend. He read Minerva's report about the memory chips and what they look like and such. There was also a breif intelligence report about the approxomate location of the lab. All this was a mild destraction though, for his direction belied his true intent. Skyfall was headed to the Brig, it was time to awaken Sixwing.

It took only a couple of minutes to arrive at the brig, which was thankfully deserted at the moment, and Skyfall quickly found the cell which contianed Missle Run (who, as far as Skyfall could tell, was the only sentient member of the combiner).

He approached the cell and rapped on the solid energon bars. Dispite all the damage he had taken at the hands of Ironhide, Hound and himself, Missle Run looked to be completely repaired, though in a deactivated state. After rapping a few more times, Skyfall became impatient and shouted into the cell:

"Hey, Missle Run! WAKE UP! I don't have the time, nor the inclination to wait around while you pretend to be asleep. I need your help and skills, but right now, I don't have the time to wait. So wake up or you can rot in here until I get back."

This tough guy shtick was a little awkward for Skyfall, though he hoped it didn't show through too much. It worked better when he was doing it to someone his own size. Thinking about trying it on someone like Stepper, Jazz or Roadbuster almost caused him to laugh. Maybe with Omega he could do it. He felt .... tougher when he was combined with his transector.

He had waited long enough, Missle Run was either actually deactivated or he didn't care. Skyfall had a mission to plan for, and it looked like he would have to do it with out the combiner. As he flew away from the cell, he noticed something wierd, the other members of the team were standing in there cells, almost against the energon bars, looking at him. They're sparkless eyes disturbing in their stare. He tried to ignore it and kept moving until a deep rasp came from the cell behind him:

"And what kind of mission do you need me for?"

Skyfall stopped and turned around, trying desperatly to ignore the optical sensors attempting to bore a whole in him. He walked back to the cell, not quickly enough to make him think he was eager or afraid.

"I ask again, what do you need me for."

Skyfall paused a moment, trying to gauge the expression of Missile Run, but the bot's face gave nothing away. It was creepy and disturbing behind the bars. His optics flashed a violent purple, something he had never seen in an Autobot. But, with his strength and power, his team would be almost unbeatable - he hoped.

"I'm forming a strike team," Skyfall said in a flat voice. "Our first mission is to rescue some components of a friend that were stolen by the Decepticons...."

"Do you think I care about parts, or some other Robot? No, this does not concern me."

"Fine, I offered you a chance to get out. I offered you a chance to deal real damage to the Decepticon army instead of some brainwashed Autobot scout. But if you prefer fighting the weak and the defenseless, then you're better off here."

Missle Run smiled in a sick, twisted way. His eyes flareing. If he had a tounge, Skyfall would have sworn he would have flicked it out, in the style of an old movie villian.

"Your attempts to shame me and badger me into helping you are almost laughable. But, let me ask, were I to join your 'team', would I be able to kill Decepticons? Punish them for what they've done to me? Possibly stop what is going to happen?"

What was going to happen? Skyfall wanted to question Sixwing about this statement, but decided against it - he had him now, and he wasn't going to give it up.

"Yes, as a matter of fact, there will be Decepticons on the first mission, and we will need a distraction. So, are you going to fight with us?"

Missle Run paused for just a moment and smiled:
"On my word, I swear to fight for you, as long as you hold up your end of the bargan. Now release us, so I can be whole."

Skyfall hesitated at the controls to the cells. Not sure if this was the right thing to do. But deep down, something told him that Sixwing could be trusted.

"Comm Link open: This is Skyfall to Ironhide:
I've just released Sixwing from the cells. He's agreed to join my team, and I take full responsiblilty for him."

With that, Skyfall keyed in the code and opended the cell. From the corner of the brig, the combiner jet rumbled and flew towards him. The six Micromasters flew into the air, and combined with the jet. With in a heartbeat, standing infront of Skyfall was their combined form, Sixwing. His Ion rifle in one hand and his missle launcher in the other. The gold Autobot symbol on his chest almost glowing.

"I am Whole once again! Now, where do we go from here?" Sixwing's faceplate curling a little into a saddistic grin.

Skyfall, not blinking:

"Now we meet the rest of the team. Try and play nice and get along."

With Fifteen minutes left till the meeting, Skyfall and Sixwing headed to the Exit and towards the Omega Shuttle and to the gathering.
Hyper Prime
Protoform

Post by Hyper Prime »

Redhot was pretty tired of doing work around the base and didn't wanted to stick around. He thought to himself, I'm tired of sticking around here. Maybe I can hitch a ride with Skyfall and his band of mechanical squad. He then turned to Stakeout and said, "Uh, I got to go to the infirmary. Need to see if they need any help." He then transformed and drove out o fthe room.

Stakeout said, "What was that all about?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Redhot had made it to the Omega Shuttle hangar and saw Countdown loading half of his base inside. He thought to himself, How the heck am I gonna get in there? Then he saw his chance. He quickly ran behind the base out of Countdown's sight and opened up the cargo panel. He then hopped in and close the door. He chuckled to himself, "Hehehehehehe!"
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Aero Blade was at a small delimma. The device Wheeljack had mentioned sounded incredably interesting, but from what he knew of him so far, likely it was a very complicated device that would take quite awhile to work with. On the other hand, the Cons had been rather quiet, and that usually meant they were gearing up for something nasy, and it'd be best to have as much equipment to deal with them as possible ready, which could be done by helping out with repairing the Arc.

"I think I'll go with Jazz for now," Aero Blade decided. "If the Cons attack, we'll need as many ships and bases working and ready as possible. Once that's done, I'll come back and help you with that device," he told Wheeljack, then turned back towards Jazz. "So where do we go? And do you need any help with those?" He asked, offering to carry one.
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

"It is never fun to think a friend may not be able to be saved but in war even friends can be casualties. You'd think someone who had been in this war as long as you would know that"

Windslice stepped further into the medbay his optics locked onto Hound. He watched the unconcsious Autobot thinking about what Prowl had asked him.

"Constructicons were operating on him, torturing him while they worked. The components they were using were called Future Technology Factors I guess. I have never heard of it before. If you can get your hands on the sniveling Mixmaster I am sure you could find out where his original parts are if you need those"

~~

"The human's can catch me?" He asked rhetoically as he stood up to follow the larger autobot.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Jazz smiled pleasantly at Aero Blade's decision. He didn't want to tell him that he needed to come along, but he also wanted a medic around all the roughnecks... He swung his left arm forward, tossing the canister of regular-strength sealant to Aero Blade, and nodded over his shoulder.

"Now we gotta go get together with the boys at the Omega shuttle. If you got any personals you wanna bring, better hurry up and grab 'em. Time's-a-runnin'."

Jazz tossed the other canister into the air and transformed, leaving his roof open for a moment to catch the keg. As he hit the gas, he yelled back.

"Don't worry, Wheeljack, I'll send him back as soon as I can!"
Scout

Post by Scout »

Prowl knew exactly what FTF was and where. What he was searching for were other indicators from the strange robot. He listened and monitored the tone in Windslice's vocoder and watched his body posture and expression.
Prowl concluded that he needed more information from the strange robot to determine whether he was a threat.

He nodded slightly to Windslice and then turned to Crosshairs. "Trailbreaker and ---our new friend--- can stay with you. His forcefield will provide protection if necessary. And Crosshairs... nothing should be mentioned in the aspect of negativity to the Decepticons. Simply give him the informational resources we have and let him figure it out himself."

Internally, he received Ultra Magnus' message as he headed out the door.
"Certainly Ultra Magnus. Where shall I meet you?"
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"At the Command Center," Magnus replied to Prowl.