[Original RPG] Broken Peace: Chapter 2: War Dawn - Autobots

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

Sunstreaker laughed at Runabout and Runamuck. He then turned his attention up to Dreadwind letting another missle let loose towards him followed by some electron pulses.

~~~~

Blaster was activating evey single weapon Metroplex had also bringing Slammer, Sixgun and Scamper online.

"Come on! Gotta get this show on the road blast those Decepti-fools before they take us to the smelting pools" Blaster said as he began swiveling cannons around to aim. "Where are you Ironhide!?" he asked through an open comm-line.

~~~~

Jazz sighed looking towards the alarm "Man looks like those Carbombians get to wait a little while longer before they're rooted out" Jazz said turning and running back the way he came towards the entrance of Fortress Maximus.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

The constant pounding from Sunstreaker was bad enough to cause Dreadwing to seperate back to Darkwing and Dreadwind, who looped around and fired at the Autobot car with everything they had.
"Get off of me!"

Runamuck shoved Runabout off of him. He transformed as he was tossed, managing to land on his back.

"We gotta get back to the battle," he said.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Dirge ran to the outpost window.

"Looks like other might have the situation under controool..."
Quick Switch

The New United Nations: New York, New York, USA

Post by Quick Switch »

The New United Nations building was situatied next to the Old- that is- a crater, courtesy of the Decepticons.

As in all interntional diplomacy, things were operating at a fever pitch. Meaning, things weren't going well.

"This Conference on Terrorism will come to order!" the Chairman, a nervous African said, baning the gavel.
"Hah," came the Carbombyan delegate almost immediately, "we didn't come here to listen to American propaganda about probable terroristic activities! We do not accept this pathetic organization's attempt at fiat!"

"Concur," the delegate from the former Hassanite Emirate said. "I agree with the Distinghished Delegate from Carbombya."

"Seconded," came the well-groomed- and uniformed representative from El Preisdente's bannana republic.

*Smokescreen listens attentively, sitting on the side of the delegates.*

: "And am I correct, Mister Chairman, that you have invited one of the Autobots to speak in this...august body?" The Carbombyan delegate jabbed a finger at Smokescreen. "Who will do nothing but smear my President's fine country?"

"Out of order," said the Chairman, banging the gavel.

More shouting commenced- evenly divided into cheers and jeers for Smokescreen.

*Smokescreen stayed silent, keeping a straight face and not showing too much emotion beyond raised eyebrows.*

"It's correct," the American delegate said, rising in his seat, tired of the insipid debate. "And this robot's going to speak, Goddamnit."

"There is no precedent," the dour Chinese delegate said. "This is a human only organization!"

"I believe what my American friend is trying to say," the Russian delegate said, smiling wanly, "is that every one deserves their...15 minutes- didn't one of your painters say that once?"

"Yep," said the American. "Now let's cut the garbage and get moving."

*Smokescreen looked at the speaker*

He stood up slowly and waited to be recognized.

"I have one final motion," the Carbombyan delegate said, grinning wickedly, "before our Autobot...friend...gets up to speak."

"Proceed," said the Chairman, while the American sighed.

"That a Decepticon be allowed to speak after the Autobot does...in the near future...for purposes of...fairness...to the international community."

"The point is conceded," the Chairman said, sadly, tapping the gavel. This brought off another raucous round of debate. The American delegate looked furious- and received a solidarity back-clap from the British delegate sitting next to him- but could do nothing.

*Quelling a troubled thought, Smokescreen nodded slowly. It did seem fair, though Decepticons don't play fair. It'd be dangerous at best.*

"The Chair recognizes the robotic being known as Transformer Smokescreen, who has been invited here to speak." The African left the podium to sit at a side dais.

The cameras in the room zoomed in on the frame of Smokescreen.
Smokescreen stepped forward carefully, to stand next to a hanging microphone. He nodded to the chairman. "Thank you sir," and then looked at the crowd in front of him.

""Honored fellows, I am here on behalf of the Autobots. I must bring to your attention a situation that has befallen the people of this world, and ask for your assistance. Most of you will recall our struggle here on Earth with the Decepticons many years ago. We worked and fought to protect this planet and its people from a destructive force that had been thrust here upon it millions of years ago, and we were forced to leave by an even greater threat. One that if left unstopped, would have consumed every planet and living being in the universe."

Being few in numbers against this monsterous threat called Unicron, we had to form an alliance with the Decepticons, to defeat this evil being. We succeeded, though it cost us dearly in many ways. There were many after-effects, remnants of this evil harbinger of destruction, but we conquered those as well. However, it exhausted our ranks and left us vulnerable to a race of evil creatures, who took advantage of the entire weakened state of the transformer race and overran Cybertron."

"The situation you are all becoming aware of is this... the Autobots and Decepticons from our homeworld of Cybertron have had to retreat for the time being from these creatures. The Decepticons have plundered and robbed Earth and slaughtered and terrorized the people of this world, and the Autobots could not be here to help.

We have learned the true face of the Decepticons, and the travesties they have done to the people of this planet while we were away. They have broken the peace treaty which we made with them and attempted- perhaps succeeded- with the assassination of three of our officers.

The Autobots are here to serve you as best we can, and that will mean the removal of the Decepticons from this planet. But friends, we are in dire need of your support and assistance. The Decepticons have allies already amongst the people of this world, and resources. The Autobots will not steal from you. This is your planet, and the resources here belong to you. To clear the Decepticon brutality will take strength, and we can only achieve that through your support. I ask now for your support through donations of resources, your knowledge of this world and the hand of friendship."

"We do not want to fight, the Autobots are a peace-loving people. However, if left unstopped, the Decepticons will continue their ruthless regime until there is nothing left here but a barren and desolate world. The Autobots will fight to rid you of this planet regardless of your decision, until we have either destroyed their threat to you and your world or we have given our lives for you in the process."

The Autobots will fight to rid you of the Decepticons regardless of your decision, until we have either destroyed their threat to you and your world or we have given our lives for you in the process."

Smokescreen nodded to the chairman to indicate he was finished..

The Chairman retook the podium.

"Resolved: that the United Nations shall vote to assist the Autobots in removing the Decepticons by means of donations, or otherwise erstwhile support-"

"Objection!" the Carbombyan delegate was up like a shot. "Until we hear the Decepticon side of events, a resolution being passed on one faction's word is inconceivable! We must not be swayed by one perspective!"

*Smokescreen pulls out a human newspaper showing the Insecticons eating the White House.*

"The Insecticons are rogues and you have had your say, Autobot," the Carbombyan delegate said, slamming his fist down on the table. "Carbombya and her allies will not submit to this fiat!"

The Emirate's delegate and the Republic's delegate nodded- along with others.

Garbage!" the American said, standing up. "You're just holding out until the Decepticons provide their spin!"

"Quite right, you know," the British delegate said standing up.

"If you do not want to abide by the rules of parliamentary procedure, by all means, go!" the Carbombyan delegate said, taking off his military cap.

"One side or the other- they are simply robot foreigners. Why should we care? Earth is no longer ours to control," the Swiss delegate rose and shrugged. "We are pawns either way, fellow delegates."

This brought forth more rumbling.

Smokescreen looked toward the Chairman. "With your permission sir?"

The Chairman nodded wearily, returning to his seat.

"Make your point quickly and concisely, or you will be shouted down."

Smokescreen nodded. "This is my final say. Earth is yours good people. With your assistance, the Autobots will defeat the Decepticon tyrants and return it to your control. We cannot do that without your support."

Smokescreen nodded again and returned to his seat to listen.

Mirage, standing far at the back of the open-air audiorium in invisible mode, smiled slightly as he stayed silent and still. "Well done Smokescreen. These humans though- I don't care for that one to the side."

The American Military officers stood off to one side, not being allowed to offically sit in the meeting.

“Whoo-ee!” Hardy said, flicking his Stetson. “Nice work!”

“Hard to read,” Hauser muttered at the delegates in an uproar as the Chairman tried (futiley) to maintain order.

“Yep, you caught some of the hostile sentiment. No pont in us making a speech here. We were merely supposed to attend the confernece after all,” Faireborn replied quietly.

“This is definitely the safe route, that’s for sure,” Delgado said, scratching his beard. “Think these lunkheads will buy the truth when they here?”

“Hey listen up all you diplomatic folk- what Smokescreen said is not joke!” Hinton said, bellowing to be heard. Some delegates actually paused for a moment, then went back to squabbling.

“Thought that counts, eh?” Delgado said, chuckling bitterly.
Scout

Post by Scout »

Trailbreaker paused as Sunstreaker ran outside and began firing. Then he ran past Getaway and pulled out his gun in pursuit of the group when he saw Runabout and Runamuck coming out of the bushes up ahead.

"All right boys, let's not beat around the bush." Trailbreaker said with a laugh. He aimed his gun and began firing.
-------
Prowl sent out a directive as he hit the bridge. "Ratchet, Brainstorm, priority orders from security are to remove the Leokaiser combiners' personality components and lock them away in Fort Max's brig, then move the bodies to the storage units in the morgue. Inferno will assist in safeguarding. This needs to be done immediately."

Glancing up, he noticed Inferno looking at him with a puzzled expression while he got up from the monitors. Prowl gave Inferno a quick smile. "No assignment and you're still here anyway. Thanks Inferno."

"Sure Prowl. You don't look so good yet. Should you be..."
Prowl clapped him on the shoulder and thumbed
"Yes, and you have an assignment now. Go on, and once those medics are done, we'll need you backing up the guys outside. There's big trouble coming."

Inferno grinned and jogged toward the door. "Right. All set to fire up Chief!"

Prowl got a stern look as he faced the monitors and controls and began typing. All right Max, show me what's coming and let's get those prisoners secured before it gets here.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Runabout growled at Trailbreaker's comment.

"You think that's funny?! Well, eat laser!"

He began to fire at Trailbreaker, as Runamuck sneaked around, trying to catch him from behind.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

"Director, incursion at the perimeter," Cerebros' voice filtered back down the audial equipment as Quick strode back into his office.

"Assesement?"

"All outposts responding as indicated. Prowl is keying in security protocols as we speak, Director."

"Keep me informed," Quick replied, sitting back at his desk.

If nothing else, I can pound those scum into oblivion with the main guns.
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

Sunstreaker smirked ass Dreadwing broke into his seperate parts. Then as both jets began to strafe forward Sunstreaker transformed and drove forward as fast as he could in the opposit directions the two jets were coming at him from. He then drove forward as fast as he could aiming to cut off Runamuck with a ram to the side.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Charging towards the conflict:

Roadbuster: -pedal to the metal, heading for the battle-

Medbay, Fort Max:

Minerva: -looking around- "All right. I guess I'm not needed anymore. Guess I'll report to my duty station now. If anybody needs me, just call." -walks out of medbay, heading for Metroplex-
Scout

Post by Scout »

Trailbreaker ducked and rolled as a couple lazer beams whizzed past his right shoulder, and then returned fire.
"Time to take to your heels Decepi-chump!"

The black Autobot grinned as he let a range of fire rain down towards Runabout.

Inferno moved down toward the medical area when he saw Minerva coming out. He grinned. "Hello Minerva! Where are you off to? Now's not the best time for going outside."
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Runabout flew backwards as the fire from Trailbreaker erupted the ground below him.

Meanwhile, Runamuck caught sight of Sunstreaker, and started to fire at him.

And Darkwing and Dreadwind, following close behind Sunstreaker, failed to catch the roar of motorcycle engines coming their way until it was too late.

"TALLY-HO!" Wreck-Gar shouted, as he and his Junkions fired at the two airbone Decepticons.
TFArchive RPG Team

Post by TFArchive RPG Team »

Brainstorm received Prowl's message grimly and carefully avoided the gaze of the other medics as he packed his tools and headed for the brig.

Over his communicator, Brainstorm clicked onto Ratchet's frequency. "Ratchet, Inferno should be there any moment, and you two can bring Leozak down. I'll start setting up for us."

Moments later, he passed the watchful view of the security camera. It followed his movements and then the safety gate in front of him unlatched. He walked in and down a corridor with cells on one side. He passed the cells for Leokaiser and then one with the beasts in it. Coming to the next one, he waited for the security lock to click open and walked in.

A single resting table was set in the middle of the room with a flat shelf to one side. Brainstorm began laying out the tools.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Rolling towards battle:

Ironhide: -vehicle mode, wondering if maybe he should have his engine upgraded, activates commlink- "Ah'm outsahde, Blaster, headin' fer th' fahght. Ah was outside when ya transformed Metroplex, figgered Ah mahght's well go beat up some Decepticreeps. Nahghtbeat's mannin' th' monitors." -scans ahead, picking out combatants, IFF signatures- "You see anybody that ain't us, wahpe 'em out." -deactivates commlink, transforms, pulls gun, starts running forward, optics locked on Runabout-

Roadbuster: -much closer, transforms, linear blaster cannon in one hand, rapid fire assualt rifle in the other, shrapnel cannon on shoulder primed and ready, locks all weapons on Darkwing- "Hey, flyboy! I got something for you!" -opens fire-

Security office, Metroplex:

Nightbeat: -brings up a current list of all Autobots in Metroplex- "Huh? Minerva's not here yet?"

Outside Medbay, Fort Max:

Minerva: "Hi, Inferno. I was heading over to Metroplex."
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Runabout stared at Ironhide.

"Hm. Still functioning, aren't ya? I figured you'd be scrap by now."

He raised his gun.

"Be glad to help ya."

He began to fire.

Darkwing, distracted by Wreck-Gar's charge, didn't notice Roadbuster.

Dreadwind, however, did.

"Watch out!" he shouted.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Battle:

Ironhide: -dives to the side in a shoulder roll, feeling the particle beam wash over his right leg, comes up on one knee, firing his blaster at Runabout, deploys napalm sprayer, sends a stream of the petrochemical fluid at Runabout- "That th' best you c'n do, ya punk? Ah eat twerps lahke you fer breakfast." -starts moving again, retracting napalm sprayer, deploying glue sprayer-

Roadbuster: -swings around to target Dreadwind- "Oh, now.... that wasn't very nice, rat-fink!" -opens fire at Dreadwind, flinging shrapnel bursts, linear blaster cannon bolts, and hundreds of armor piercing explosive rounds at Dreadwind-
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Both Runabout and Dreadwind moved in a frenzy to avoid their respective oppenent's blasts.
God Jinrai
Protoform

OOC: if there are objections from the staff to this post... edit it then

Post by God Jinrai »

Western Outpost...

Above the action going on down at the base of the hills... Prime stood at the peak of the mound...

Glancing down, he could see through his magnified vision that sunstreaker, ironhide, roadbuster and the others had the situation in hand... but what worried him though, was that the real first wave hadn't come yet.
Opening his forearm, he flipped up a comm-screen...

"Blaster... what's the status on incomming decepticons... I've got nothing on visual for twenty miles..."
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

"Heh. 10-4 on that Ironhide, this time all they will get is blasts to the face when they get near this place" Blaster replied to Ironhide as he stood up moving back to the crows nest.

"Fastforward, Cubby, Grandslam get outside, Stinger, Boltz, Steeljaw patrol inside Metroplex, sound the alarm if any cons step in! Stripes, check all outposts, make sure everyone got the attack message" Blaster said over his internal lines to his casettes as he ran back for the crows nest.

~~~~

Sunstreaker rolled aside from the shots Runamuck was firing landing on his front scraping the paint on his chest. He scowled and looked up staring at Runamuck and returning fire at him while getting to his knees.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Battle:

Roadbuster: "What's wrong, Dreadwind? Am I worrying you?" -keeps flinging linear blaster cannon bolts and shrapnel cannon rounds at Dreadwind, swings rapid fire assualt rifle around at Darkwing, opens fire, flinging hundereds of armor piercing explosive rounds at Darkwing-

Ironhide: -still running towards Runabout, retracts glue sprayer, keeps firing blaster pistol at Runabout-

Security Office, Metroplex:

Nightbeat: -activates commlink- "Minerva? Where are you?"

-static-

Nightbeat: -fiddles with comm controls- "Anybody?"

Leozak: -sounding irritable- "Who is this?!?"

Nightbeat: "The Fuller Slagging Brushman. Who is this?"

Leozak: -grumbing- "Autobots...." -clicks off-
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

back in med bay aboard the maximus...

Starsaber began to stir... slowly his optics came back online, now burning a bright blue... after a slight groan, he spoke...

"Anyone...get the number on that battlecruiser that blew past me?"

Ironically enough... Victory Leo began to stir as well... but not quite the same...

"Leo-Kaiser... How... dare you.... You...murdered me... left me for dead... now...murdered my friends... you..."

Starsaber slowly rose from his table, approaching the still physically unconscious Victory Leo...

"He's going through it again... that same nightmare... that's been haunting him ever since the destruction of the earth..."

inside his mind, Victory Leo could see the gruesome events replaying over and over... being slain by Leokaiser... the resurection and the initiall fight with the ferral instincts of his winged lion alt mode... and the frozen, horrified state he was sent into as he helplessly watched the dark void terminate the entire planet of terra... or as many knew it... Earth.