[Original RPG] Broken Peace: Chapter 1- Decepticons

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Post by AngelOfDeath124 »

StarBlade, seeing Ramjet take off at a sprint, jumped to catch up. While running right behind him, the assassin went over the assassination again. Just as she had pulled the trigger, a 'Bot had shoved Magnus a little, so her shot had missed the intended target-Magnus' head. She hadn't realized this until she had examined the memory.

"Damn!" Instead of clarifying, StarBlade sped up, heading for the meeting.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Ramjet opened his mouth to ask StarBlade what she was so concerned about, only to snap it shut again as she blazed past him down the hall.
Not about to be outrun by a femme, Ramjet ran faster still, trying to keep up with her.
One of the benefits of being a helicopter, as opposed to a plane, is that a helicopter requires a lot less space to land. So, while StarBlade and Ramjet had to set down at one of the entrances equipped with an airstrip, Spinister could simply drop out of the sky right next to whatever door he chose.
The Targetmaster came in for a landing at the hatch nearest the meeting, amused by the prospect that he might beat the two jets there. As his landing skids hit the deck, he shifted to robot mode and keyed the hatch open.
Walking through the door, Spinister headed for the meeting. He moved as swiftly as he could down the corridor, yet to a casual observer his walk would seem casual, almost tranquil.
Scout

Post by Scout »

Halfway up a mountain edged on one side with a steep drop to a valley several thousand feet below, Hound studied his scanning information. He had seen specs on his readings from flyers far off over Metrotitan, but they were distant, and didn't explain the energy quantity registering from below.
Strange... there's a massive amount of energy just in the valley down there and Decepticons to boot.

He honed in his detectors and began to produce a hologram of the source. He didn't understand all of it, and some was distorted by thermal waves, but he did recognize the general function of what he saw. He tracked his coordinates carefully and sent out another message on the Autobot frequency in code.

"Hound reporting- the Decepticons have a large energy generator in Carbombya at location 324'E and 76'N. It's manned by at least 4, but I can't get an exact reading due to the amount of energy coming off it. No further word on attacks yet. Confirm receipt?"
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

"What are we waiting here for then? There's another signal being transmitted now!"

Sixshot's voice was full of the neccessity to catch the intruder into the Decepticon's camp and with that Skywarp vanished from the room.

"Let's not let that miserable seeker have all the fun..."
Bombshell

OOC: Warp, are Skywarp and Sixshot going after the Minicons, or something else?

Post by Bombshell »

Carbombya Outskirts

Wreckage shook the transmitter several times, then gave it a solid kick.

"Well," he said. "That's it. Thing's busted beyond repair."

"Great," Knock-Out growled. "All we can do now is hope that someone got the message and is coming to get us."
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

OOC - Bombers, my dear boy, if you'd care to read the RPG you'd find Skywarp and Sixshot's intended target is mentioned :)

Skywarp appeared outside of the Decepticon complex. He didn't know where to begin looking, he'd teleported too quickly and only caught the beginning of the co-ordiantes...
Scout

Post by Scout »

The sudden appearance of Skywarp's image was unmistakable in the small hologram Hound was watching. The moment it registered, his optics narrowed as he glanced around quickly.
The transmission- I thought he was dead! Awe nuts, bolts and I'll be screws too if he homes in on me here... gotta move.

Easing quickly back from the ledge, he turned the hologram off and began moving steadily through the scrub brush lining the mountainside.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Back at the Desert base, Cryotek was walking around when he saw a computer buzzing a warning.

"What the!?" he asked and ran to the machine as it flashed a warning of an Autobot energy signature and a trasmission signal and a general idea of the location.

With that he patched the imaged and got onto the com-link to Galvatron and Hatemonger

"Lord Galvatron and General Hatemonger seems we have an intruder of sorts in the area, sensors picked up a general area of the transmission source and an Autobot signature. What are your orders and if there are any troops already in persuit this system should give them an edge in finding the target. What should be done?" He asked and waited.
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Post by AngelOfDeath124 »

StarBlade suddenly skidded to a stop just before running headlong into the meeting room. She didn't want to just burst in, like she had a dozen Autobots on her tail. Instead of running in, StarBlade stopped, dropped into a state of calm, and entered the meeting. Behind her, she heard Ramjet racing to catch up to her.

Once in the room, StarBlade looked at Astrotrain and the Decepticon near him. Hmm. Must be Galvatron.

"Sirs, I've returned, and wish to report, however, may that report be done in private, with only those who need to hear it present?" She did not want anyone other than the leaders hearing about this......
Bombshell

OOC: Sorry, Sky. I kinda get mixed things up when days go by and nothing happens.

Post by Bombshell »

Carbombya Outskirts

"You'd think that someone would be out here looking for us," Knock-Out growled, kicking the damaged comm unit again.

"Unless the thing was bashed up beyond repair," Bonecrusher shot back.

"But that didn't happen," Wreckage said, looking at the battered husk that had been the comm unit recently. "At least not till it gave out and you decided to play 'anger management' with it."

Bonecrusher snarled.

"I think I can get it working again," Knock Out said, walking over to it and fiddiling with it. After several minutes, he managed to get it working again for just about thirty seconds, which was long enough to inform someone at the other end for help, then shut it down.

"Help's coming...I think."i
Metrotitain

Runabout looked up at Galvatron.

"So...can we go?"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Ramjet jogged in behind StarBlade, and stopped half-way between the assassin and Astrotrain. The femme's tone of voice caught his attention.
Not so cocky now, is she? Wonder what's changed in the last two minutes...
Spinister walked into the meeting only seconds behind Ramjet. Stopping a few meters to the left of StarBlade, the Targetmaster addressed Astrotrain.
"Mission accomplished," he said simply.
Cryhavoc
Protoform

Post by Cryhavoc »

As Sixshot called for the hunt to begin, Bludgeon dashed towards the exit, knowing that he had to move fast in order to keep the same pace as others, for he lacked fast alt. mode...
Scout

Post by Scout »

transmission #3
"Hound, you hear that" Blaster said as he still had Hounds line open "We're gonna be faster then it takes a pop song to hit #1!"

"I hear you Blaster, but negative that..." Hound processed his scanner readings rapidly as he moved between the scraggly brush and the mountainside working his way across and downward. More energy signatures had appeared suddenly, coming from the westerly direction of Metrotitan, and two more were farther out to the north in the desert. East lay the coast and south would take him into the open.

"...I'm about to get lots of unwelcome company. They're tracking the transmission. Blaster--- reef point in 3 at the witching. Gotta break now." Knowing it would be only minutes before the Decepticons reached that area, Hound turned off his transmitter and began to move steadily downward and north, pulling the bushes back into place behind him.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Carbombya Outskirts

The comm, which was apparently not as damaged as they had suspected, suddenly burst back to life again.

Wreckage moved towards it, and tried to activate it.

"This is Wreckage of the Land Military Mini-Cons. We're trapped here in Carbombya, and we need to get out of here. Can you assist us?"
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

"The situation is being resolved," Astrotrain interjected, responding to Cryotek's message. "Stand down."

He then smiled at Star Blade, clapping a hand on the assassin's shoulder. He also nodded at Spinister and Ramjet.

"Well done to you both. And especially you my dear. Yes, you can give me a preliminary report if you wish," the Triple Changer said, flicking a glance at Galvatron, "and if Lord Galvatron wishes to be here it as well, so much the better."

He looked about the room.

"All regular personnel are dismissed and may return to their normal activities until the Order of Battle is given by Lord Galvatron."
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Darkwing, Dreadwind, Runabout and Runamuck left the room.

"He called us here for that?" Runamuck said. "That's just wrong!"

"Yeah!" Runabout agreed. "I would have thought we would be going into battle right away or something."
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Shockwave left his office, folowed by Overlord. Overtaking Bludgeon, Shockwave transformed into his gun-mode. Overlord continued as he was. They headed towards the co-ordinates, diverging in the hope that they would come accross him.

Damn Skywarp thought Overlord. We'd have been better off with him a piece of slag, rather than the useless warrior he is.

Shockwave opened a channel to Soundwave:

"Soundwave, can you jam the Autobots transsmission slghtly, so that the message is garbled and unintelligible to the Autobots, but not so much that we cannot follow it. We need to maintain the secrecy of our purpose here, and capture our quarry."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Spinister nodded respectfully to Astrotrain, then collected his Nebulans and walked towards the door. Merging with the crowd of exiting Decepticons, he headed for the armory.
Ramjet was somewhat unsure what to do with himself. After all, 'normal activities' for him involved watching Astrotrain's back as closely as possible. But Astrotrain obviously wanted StarBlade to give her report in private. Reaching an internal comprimise, the conehead positioned himself just inside the meeting room door, close enough to Astrotrain that he could still do his job if the need arose, but far enough away that he wouldn't overhear any discreet conversations.
Squeezeplay shot one last angry glare in Tracer's direction, then stormed out of the room in the same manner in which he came in.
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Tracer chuckled watching Squeezeplay leave. Yes, it would be entertaining to bother him some more, but it was only a matter of time before the fighting started, and he had other things on his mind....

Tracer left the conferince room, heading towards the armory. He should be prepared for when they attacked the Autobots...
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Galvatron halted the Decepticon personel before they departed.

Galvatron: "No...it is time..."

Galvatron went over the Decepticon sub-frequency set up by Soundwave.

Galvatron: "Decepticons...the moment has come...the time is ours...the initial target is Fort Maxx...download Astrotrain's scouting reports and recon...and on my mark...UNLEASH HELL!"