[Original RPG] Broken Peace: Chapter 1- Decepticons

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Dreadwind looked down the corridor. He didn't see anything, but that feeling that he had in the back of his head whenever something bad was going on was there, and larger than ever.

He turned left and kept walking, hoping to run into...whatever it was before things went too out of control.
Scout

Post by Scout »

Hound worked his way around the mountainsides carefully. High above lay the summits, and below, deep cut ravines leading down to cliff drops. He kept traveling steadily, and scanning constantly. As the sun rose, he froze and cast a hologram of the native scrub over himself as he saw two fighter jets appear on his scanners, but they did not pass nearby. Faint sounds and indeterminable crackles were begining to transmit by midmorning.

The foliage on the other side of the mountain at this elevation was surprisingly denser from the rainfall, and provided more cover, but it also slowed him down more. Hound continued upwards, with a determined pace.
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

My what tracking skills the sarcastic thought went through his processor as he watched Dreadwind turn down the wrong corridor then just kept walking. There was a door up ahead, once he was through there he should be fine. He'd search for the command level and the main command center and check all that out. Metro-Titan was big, and it was taking him some getting used to.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Spinister quickly arrived at the command level, and made his way towards Astrotrain's office. Arriving there, he noticed Ramjet standing guard outside.
"Is the commander available?" the Targetmaster asked.
Ramjet, who had been paying less attention than usual to the hallway traffic, would have jumped out of his skin (had he been a fleshling).
Where did he come from? the white conehead asked himself with annoyance. He looked the Targetmaster up and down, then glanced at the two Nebulans trailing him.
"Your name?" Ramjet asked sharply, still a little shaken by the other's appearence.
"Spinister."
"Wait out here," the conehead instructed, as he quietly opened the door and entered the office.
Addressing Astrotrain, Ramjet said, "Boss, there's some Targetmaster here to see ya. Says his name is 'Spinister'. You got time for him?"
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

"Of course," Astrotrain said, looking up from a new batch of efficiency reports. "I remember Spinster- Targetmaster Commander, I believe. My business with Shockwave is concluded- send him in."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger arrived and saw Starscream and Galvatron.

"Galvatron, the energon from our base has been transferred to Metrotitan and Trypticon." He said as he saw Piranacon leaving the area after beinging a final load with Cryotek and drones following.
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Galvatron responded to Hatemonger: "Excellent, assemble your men together..."

Galvatron then looked around, slightly confused, then angered.

Galvatron: "Astrotrain, we have guests...dispatch Thunderwing and Sixshot to invite them to join us...and rally the troops, its time I addressed them."
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Astrotrain received Galvatron's communique:

"As you command, My Lord!"

Thunderwing was leaking more coolant from his Pretender shell when a message broke through both his and Sixshot's comm units:

"Thunderwing, Sixshot. Lord Galvatron wants you two to round up some special guests. Do it promptly please.'"

Astrotrain then activated Metrotitan's main comm system:

"All Decepticons not currently deployed, Commander Astrotrain speaking. Lord Galvatron has decreed an assemblage in Metrotitan's main conference room."

The Triple Changer rose from his desk, and began walking out of the room.

"Come along, Ramjet. Spinister can give me the details as we walk, but let's be prompt."

In a few strides, The City Commander was already out of his office and on his way to the Main Conference Room.

"Well," Thunderwing said, chuckling weakly, "rather opportune for the both of us, what? We should get going, I believe."
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Slag!

Sixshot lowered his blaster.

"Come, we hunt!"

Skywarp turned a full 180 degrees and turned back towards the main Metrotitan Conference Room.

I can't wait to see their faces...
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

The message was recieved by Windslice and he gave a small grin. Well he could see what wasn't deployed that would be good to know. Who knows he may even find out the location of the Autobot HQ on this planet so he could look them out and see how they are faring. Judging from what he saw thus far. The decepticons were still dumb and cared little for the well being of their own. Even after millions of years things never changed. He now set out to find the first Decepticon he could get to the main hall. And he knew exactly where to find one.

"The jets" he muttered as he turned around and began to move quickly back the way he came.
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

In a remote corner of the repair bay, Tracer was putting the finishing touches on fixing his chest plate. Even a long time after having left the training rooms, he was still content with the fight Squeezeplay had given him. "An entertaining bout, and necissary, too, I think," Tracer said to himself. Yes, he'd have to remember to train more at physical combat and try to cut back on the use of his weapons where available. Squeezeplay had showed him where he needed to improve some skills.

He was brought out of his muddle of thoughts my a communique over Metrotitan's com system. "Ah, Astrotrain..." Tracer could think of a few things to describe him, but they were lost as the message was relayed over the com. He quickly finished the adjustments on his armor, then left the repair bay at a fast walk. There were only two things in the universe that usually instantly motivated black Decepticon: orders from Galvatron, or a chance to kill something.

Within a few moments Tracer had arrived at the main conference room and promptly entered with a millitaristic stride, glancing around slightly to see if anyone else had arrived yet. He was always detirmined to show his loyalty to his leader, and that included arriving promtly to summons, to be the first one there if he was able to, but sometimes that couldn't be helped.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Spinister nodded respectfully to Astrotrain, falling into step behind and to the left of the city commander. Ramjet followed farther behind, so that he could better watch the passing crowds.
As the Targetmaster walked, he replied to Astrotrain's earlier comment.
"No longer Targetmaster Commander, I'm afraid." He paused. "I've only recently recovered from injuries sustained battling Sharkticons. However, I faired better than the rest of my team. My Nebulons tell me that the other Targetmasters didn't return to Metrotitan." He shrugged slightly. "I can only assume that they're dead."
Spinister paused once more. "Unless you know something the fleshlings failed to uncover, of course."
After his duel with Tracer, Squeezeplay had resumed his habit of stalking Metrotitan's lower levels, terrorizing random low-level technicians. As he heard Astrotrain's call, he reluctantly abandoned his passtime, making his way towards the main conference room.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger got onto his com-link.

"Seacons, Cryotek, report to the assembly hall at once." He order.

Snaptrap replied first "On our way." As Piranacon disengaged and made haste to the area.

Cryotek was next. "I will be there." He answered parking the hover-lift.

Hatemonger looked at Galvatron.

"My men are on their way."
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Darkwing heard the message, and headed off.

On his way, he ran into Dreadwind, and as they continued on, he said, "Find anything?"

"No," Dreadwind sighed. "Must have imagined it."
Hearing Astrotrain's message, Runamuck and Runabout boarded Metrotitiain and headed to the conference room.
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

"The only thing you imagined is that you actually had the ability to keep track of me you dimwitted twit" Windslice said walking up behind the two less then expecting jets. "Now lead me to this main conference room"
TFArchive RPG Team

Post by TFArchive RPG Team »

Ripped from Cybertron by the determination not to fade away, two sparks find their way back to Earth, gravitating towards a source of dynamic power with the intentions of conquest and fame, a lust for power...

Down in the bowels of Metrotitan in the crypts, a ghastly form emerges, for this essence had found its way into a similar but wrong shell.
"Just give the word Optimus..and I'll imbue you with my pow...ers..."
The transformer looked around in confusion.
"I'm... not on Cybertron anymore. This isn't Crystal City. No matter, I'm impenatrable. Wait---"
the transformer looked down. "This isn't my body! "

"No Slag- Autosnot," replied a second figure cooly as he emerged from his crypt. He smirked. His body had been in tact. The bounty hunter folded his arms confidently and propped himself against a wall, eyes fixated on the other transformer and sneered with malice.
Which leader would pay the top dollar for this misplaced Autobot?
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Before Dreadwind replied, Darkwing pulled up a map of Metrotitain on one of the wall moniters.

"Find it yourself," he snarled, then ran off, dragging Dreadwind behind him.
Cryhavoc
Protoform

Post by Cryhavoc »

Third essence was drawn into the crypts of Metrotitan. An essence radiating might and confidence. An essence that belonged to Cyclonus. He had heard the call... it had allowed him to break the confines of death that had bound him to endless void where the dead walked. Despite the essence of Cyclonus had been forged from the ashes of Skywarp, the two were separate beings. Yet, they shared a bind. The bind had allowed him to follow Skywarp's spark back to world of the living. Once again, to serve the Decepticon cause with his full decication.

The restless spark of the one time lieutenant of Galvatron headed directly for an empty, battered shell that had been his body for years, filling it... replenishing it... recreating it.

Two bloodred optics flashed to live and Cyclonus rose up from his grave, standing tall in the dim lighted crypt, his cold gaze directed right at the two others that had been able to cheat death as well...

"Ah. Long time no see Astrotrain." Bludgeon spoke, emerging from his hideout as the city commander neared his position. Sideswipe's head hanging on a chain around his neck.
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

Windslice looked as they ran like scalded dogs down the hall way. He gave a chuckle at the decepticons, scared and he didn't have any of his good weapons out, just the Auto cannon. He turned his body to face the wall looking at the screen and scanning it over.

"Hmmm, this is massive. It looks Cybertronian in origin but other then Guardian robots which are no where near as big. I've never seen anything transformers based this size, I wonder if it has transformation capabilities"
Lord Zarak

work, apols for absence

Post by Lord Zarak »

By the time that Bludgeon had entered the office of Astrotrain, Shockwave had left, and was consulting his information. The team he would assemble would be a five-robot team. Gathering the inter-Decepticon radio frequencies of the four other robots, he composed a message. The message went out to Overlord, Sixshot, Bludgeon and Skywarp.

"To the warriors contacted, this is Shockwave. Astrotrain has informed me of an incursion into Decepticon territory by an as yet unidentified Autobot. You are to report to me immediately in my quarters for further briefing. Any queries regarding my ultimate authourity in this mission are to be directed to City Commander Astrotrain, who will confirm what I have dictated to you. Any other questions can be brought up after the breifing. Shockwave out.

The task of energon transport was not what Overlord was designed for. It was boring, repetitive. The unexpected comm call from Shockwave was a welcome surprise.

The old cyclops has wormed his way in again. he thought to himself.
Ahh, who cares if it means chasing Autobots?
"Shockwave, I'm on my way. "

He threw down his energon load, and walked towards Metrotitan.