[Original RPG] Broken Peace: Chapter 1- Autobots

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

"On second thought, how about you wait here with Dirge and I'll round up the parts..." Aero Blade answered to Wreck-Gar. "I'll just be a moment..."

He walked a short distance away, then turned to the minicon perched on his shoulder. "Stratus, you stay here and keep an eye on him," Aero Blade indicated Wreck-Gar with a slight nod of his head.

Stratus growled. He didn't want anything to do remotely with Wreck-Gar. Just when he'd thought he found someone interesting, the guy turned out to be a regular weirdo. "Why do I have to do it?!"

"Because I'm going to be carrying a bunch of parts that are bigger than you!" Aero Blade snapped at a low tone. Stratus jerked back a bit, suprized by his partners reaction. Aero Blade closed his eyes, putting a hand to his head. He took a couple of deep breaths to calm down while Stratus looked on concerned.

"Don't loose it, not in here..." Stratus whispered.

"I know..." Aero Blade answered, straightening up. He turned to Stratus again. "Look Stratus, if I don't play around with something that has circutry very soon it's going to drive me over the edge. Can you please just watch him and make sure he doesn't go off anywhere else? I'll only be a couple of minutes."

"Okay," Stratus answered. He left Aero Blade's shoulder and flew over to take up residence on Dirge's shoulder, watching his partner leave the room. Once Aero Blade was gone, Stratus turned his attention to watching Wreck-Gar.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

The Junkion leader caught the small Mini-Con looking at him.

"All right!" he shouted. "Staring contest! Go!"
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

What in Primus? Stratus blinked in confusion at Wreck-Gar's outburst. "How the heck do you make a contest out of staring?!"
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Wreck-Gar chuckled.

"Oh, you're GOOD!"
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Stratus gave Wreck-Gar a funny look. "And we're stuck at the same outpost with this fruitcake?" Stratus said aloud.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"Better than being surrounded by [OOC: I can't say the word, but you ever saw "Spaceballs", you know what I'm talking about. ;) ]," Wreck-Gar said, smiling.
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

This guy is an absolute freak... Status decided. Probably the Autobot's secret weapon. Decepticons probably run for cover the minute they see him...

After that, Aero Blade came walking back into the room, carrying a sachel with the various parts he'd need for Nightbeat's cannon. Well, they're not at eachother's throats, so I guess things were alright while I was gone... Aero Blade thought. "Well I'm ready to go. What about you guys?" he asked Wreck-Gar and Dirge.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"Oh!" Wreck-Gar said, looking at his wrist as if it held some sort of chrono device. "My paws and whiskers! I'll be late!"
Armorwind
Protoform

Post by Armorwind »

Perceptor, now with the chemicals that were needed, turned right before he headed out the door.

"Thank you, Wheeljack," he said, "your generosity is much appreciated. Professor Stall, would you like to come with me or stay here with Wheeljack?"

As he said this, Perceptor walked towards the door and waited for a moment for the Autobot historian's response.
--------------------------------------------------------

"Well, now that that's settled," Streetwise said, "what should we do now?"

"Hmph, I guess... relax," Groove said, trying to take advantage of this rare opportunity.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Crosshairs frowned slightly at Bluestreak's outburst.
He's pretty high-strung, this Bluestreak. Wonderful.
His optics flicked towards Star Saber and Victory Leo, who had collapsed on the ground.
Those guys don't look like they'll be any more trouble for a while. I doubt we'll be needed here.
"OK," the Targetmaster told Bluestreak, "let's go."
Crosshairs transformed into vehicle mode, and headed towards the north outpost.
Hopefully this duty will give you some time to calm down, Bluestreak. A jittery partner is the last thing I want.
dai-atlas2000
Protoform

Post by dai-atlas2000 »

Slag trumped up: "Leader Grimlock! Me and Sludge want to fight Decipticons!!! Order us to smash!"

Slag, despite his impatience to break something, valued his loyalty to Grimlock above all else, so he would wait until Grimlo0ck issued the order to go break soemthing, or guard the little humans - either way, he awaited his instructions...
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Medbay, Fort Max:

Ironhide and Chromedome: -drag Victory Leo in, lay him on one of the repair tables-

Ironhide: -looks at the table's control panel, his button marked secure, hoping that will keep Victory Leo in place, looks over at Chromedome- "C'mon. Let's go get th' other one."

Ironhide and Chromedome: -head back outside to get Star Saber-

Outside:

Minerva: -checking Star Saber over-
Scout

Post by Scout »

Also posted in 'Con thread

Halfway up a mountain edged on one side with a steep drop to a valley several thousand feet below, Hound studied his scanning information. He had seen specs on his readings from flyers far off over Metrotitan, but they were distant, and didn't explain the energy quantity registering from below.
Strange... there's a massive amount of energy just in the valley down there and Decepticons to boot.

He honed in his detectors and began to produce a hologram of the source. He didn't understand all of it, and some was distorted by thermal waves, but he did recognize the general function of what he saw. He tracked his coordinates carefully and sent out another message on the Autobot frequency in code.

"Hound reporting- the Decepticons have a large energy generator in Carbombya at location 324'E and 76'N. It's manned by at least 4, but I can't get an exact reading due to the amount of energy coming off it. No further word on attacks yet. Confirm receipt?"
=============
Inferno left Medbay and after finding the situation with Victory Leo had been dealt with and checking the personnal assignments and finding he had been left out, he got a resigned expression and headed for his standard job of watching the monitors in the command center.

It was quiet in the hallways- eerily quiet and alone again, his thoughts kept wandering back to the fight with Quick Switch.
I ain't much of a fighter I guess, except with fires and there aren't too many of 'em around here. Not much of an Autobot either since I let Red Alert down and security don't trust me none enough to even assign me a job. The humans need help though. I could do some good there. I don't have a post... I could go and I wouldn't be abandoning a post...

He rounded the corner of the command center and nearly walked into Nightbeat. "Oops! Sorry Nightbeat. S'quiet- wasn't expecting anyone to be inside."
--------
Smokescreen was less than comfortable with the dispute between Optimus and Grimlock as he waited for the humans to get inside. He would need to do his best to secure the support they required in a hurry. The dinobot leader did not care much for most of the humans. Spike sensed his discomfort and leaned over while he waited for Optimus to respond. "One thing at a time Smokescreen. Want me to come with?"
"Thanks Spike, but no- stay here and see if you can help the security guys pick up the important human ongoings that don't make the headlines. They're not too good at it yet."
Spike laughed. "Will do."
Smokescreen chuckled and continued waiting, noting the silent arrival of Mirage to accompany them.
--------
Trailbreaker took his time making his way out to the outpost. The afternoon sky was turning into pastel aqua and lavender hues as the darkness began approaching and a mist was starting to form in the undergrowth of the mountainside. He pulled up and transformed, noting the door was open. "Hello? Knock knock! Anyone home?"
--------
Numbness turned into a warm sensation and then small tingling impulses as Prowl's systems continued making repairs. The restart of his central processor brought on a growing consciousness as data began to feed through, and the dusky light of the medical room turned lighter as his optical processors regained function. The dark optics began glowing a dim but brightening blue and Prowl's last thoughts were voiced in a semi-aware questioning murmur.

"The others..."
TFArchive RPG Team

Post by TFArchive RPG Team »

"Welcome back Broadside." Hoist said warmly. "Take your time pal. You're fixed mostly, but your repair systems have some work to do yet."
--------
Brainstorm and Crosscut watched a monitor showing Prowl's system functions. Brainstorm reached over and tapped at a line.
"His systems are coming back online, but they have a fair amount of damage to repair yet."
Patch had been cleaning the tools and heard the quiet voice and responded. "Magnus and Quick Switch were shot too Prowl, but they'll both live. Quick Switch is already up and around. Just relax for now."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

(OOC: Does anybody know if Bombshell meant Fort Max or the Maximus shuttle that Skyfall has when he sent the message to Maximus?)

Fort Max command center:

Nightbeat: "Hey, Inferno. Doesn't strike you as kind of odd that there isn't anybody here? We've been attacked, we're on high alert, and there's nobody in the command center." -sighs, leans against console- "I could see it..... well, no, not even after the outposts are manned and at full strength." -looks Inferno straight in the optics- "You ever get the feeling that sometimes we're asking to be blindsided?"

Outside:

Ironhide and Chromedome: -walk over to Minerva and Star Saber-

Ironhide: "How's he doin'?"

Minerva: "There's some overload damage, and he's low on power..... And he ooks like he's been through a war."

Chromedome: "Most of us have."

Ironhide: "Well, let's drag him inta medbay."

Ironhide and Chromedome: -pick up Star Saber, carry him into Fort Max, heading for the medbay-

Brig, Fort Max:

Drillhorn: "Okay. The more important matter at hand here is those Guardians that nearly killed us."

Gaihawk: "The more important matter here is getting the-"

Hellbat: "I said I'm working on it, Gaihawk. Now shut up! Your commander orders you to shut up!!!!!!"

Gaihawk: "The day I take any kind of an order from you, you back-stabbing, scum-sucking piece of-"

Jalgar: -hisses- "GAIHAWK!!!! THE CAMERAS!!!!!!"

Gaihawk: -visibly struggling to control his facial features, hisses out- "-wonderful leader, is a day I'll be very happy to see."

Hellbat: "Thank you. Now, Drillhorn, you were saying?"

Drillhorn: "I've been going over our battleR.O.M. footage. And, aside from the fact that Leokaiser went nuts and nearly got us all slagged, I've come to a few conclusions."

Killbison: "That we'll grind them to shavings next time we see them?"

Drillhorn: "That is the goal, yes."
Bombshell

OOC: Copied from Decepticon Thread

Post by Bombshell »

(OOC: It's the Max shuttle, Heiny. You know, the big place where everyone is and at least one person should have noticed by now? And it's not SKyfall. It's the Land Military Mini-Cons.)

Carbombya Outskirts

Wreckage shook the transmitter several times, then gave it a solid kick.

"Well," he said. "That's it. Thing's busted beyond repair."

"Great," Knock-Out growled. "All we can do now is hope that someone got the message and is coming to get us."
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

"Hound reporting- the Decepticons have a large energy generator in Carbombya at location 324'E and 76'N. It's manned by at least 4, but I can't get an exact reading due to the amount of energy coming off it. No further word on attacks yet. Confirm receipt?"

Blaster looked up as he flipped a switch on the side of the chair he was sitting in.

"We hear you Hound, relaying the message to Optimus"

He opened up other frequencies to get a hold of the Autobot Leader.

"Optimus Come in this is Blaster Hound has found a decepticon generator 4 bogeys are hanging around it at co-ordinates 345'East 76'North"

~~~~

Bluestreak looked at Crosshairs and nodded transforming into Datsun mode and rolling after him.

~~~~

OOC- Who ever plays Streetwise and Swoop Jazz is looking for them.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

" Jetfire will be fine, smokescreen. With my return to this body... the powerlink capacity is useless. he's of more use on his own than around here. "

Optimus let out a shallow sigh... followed by a deep breath... only to recieve blaster's info a moment later...

"Roger that, blaster. Inform hound we'll have him out of there as soon as possible.
Armorwind
Protoform

Post by Armorwind »

(OOC- Sorry about that, Blaster. Thanks for telling me; I'll get right on it

"Well, if there is nothing to do, then I am going to go find some information," Streetwise said, walking back inside.

"Why kind of information?" First-Aid asked as Hot Spot put his hand on his shoulder.

"Heh, you know the answer to the, First-Aid. It's any information he can get his hands on," the Protecetobot leader said as Streetwise walked inside and was out of the others' sight.

After awhile, the Protectobot found himself at the entrance of the conference room and saw Jazz ahead of him, almost as though he were looking for something, or somebody.

"Hey, Jazz, looking for any thing in particular that I could help with," Streetwise asked, oblivious to the fact that he was one of the things the other Autobot was searching for.
Bombshell

OOC: Guess what they say is true. When you want something done, do it yourself...

Post by Bombshell »

OOC: Copied from Decepticon Thread

Carbombya Outskirts

"You'd think that someone would be out here looking for us," Knock-Out growled, kicking the damaged comm unit again.

"Unless the thing was bashed up beyond repair," Bonecrusher shot back.

"But that didn't happen," Wreckage said, looking at the battered husk that had been the comm unit recently. "At least not till it gave out and you decided to play 'anger management' with it."

Bonecrusher snarled.
Maximus Shuttle

Wreck-Gar, while waiting for Aero Blade, wandered into the command center and saw a light blinking on the communications terminal.

He walked up to it and activated it.

"You're on the air with Miss Cleo," he said. "How may I direct your call?"

"Who is this?," came a voice from the other end. "What's going on?"

"This is CityTV News @ 6," Wreck-Gar said. "Broadcasting all over the airwaves."

"Yeah, well," came the voice. "Whoever this is, can you get someone down here and pick us up?"

"Roger roger," Wreck-Gar said, turning off the comm and heading back to Aero Blade.