[FICTION] "Reaching out"

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Aero Blade

"Reaching out"

Post by Aero Blade »

It took a while to work on, but I noew have a new fanfiction to present for opinions (hopefully I will actual get one this time)

New Recruit - the first one (still waiting for a rating). I'd suggest reading this one first before the other.

Reaching Out - The newest fanfiction, and I hope all of you like it.

Please tell me what you think of these fanfictions.
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Are they too long, or are people just not reading them? Is it because you have to click a link to get to them? Someone please let me know why I never get opinions on these?
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Well, I know nothing about Armada, so I didn't really feel qualified to give an opinion. As stand-alone stories they're pretty good, but I'm afraid I can't judge them in relation to Armada as a whole.
Scout

Post by Scout »

I read 'New Recruit' tonight.
The characters in your fanfic are kept very true to their nature on the cartoon. The entire story is very well written and the action moves along at a good pace. The overall feel to the story is very picturable, and stays right on course with the plot for Armada. It's an excellently done story. I'll be looking forward to reading the second tomorrow.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Well-written stuff, but I haven't managed to get into Armada -- I suspect the same may be true of many people.

Would you be at all interested in having this fic hosted at TFArchive? :)
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Hosted on the actual website? I'd very much enjoy that! :D
Xille
Protoform

Another Opinion

Post by Xille »

Like the others, I can't seem to get into Armada, but I enjoyed this. I hope you keep it up.

Do you do anything with G1?

--Jesse
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

I have entertained the idea of a crossover, but I don't feel myself to be knowledgeable enough on G1 yet to write strict G1 story lines. The first series I ever heard about was RID, but it was Armada that really drew my attention. Only after I started visiting websites like this did I learn about all the other earlier serieses. I'm finding G1 to be as facinating as Armada, though, and it might not be too far off that I might try some writing in that era, but for the moment I'm quite content just typing interactions with the G1 characters on the RPG board :)