[Original RPG] Returns : The Homecoming (part two)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Gigatron turned his body halfway to face Maxima, the other half being covered by his neck. He smirked despite his current weakness.

"Pity, that."

With his humor abruptly faded, Gigatron turned and pointed sequentially at Bludgeon and Deszarus.

"Keep her busy." He started into a run, back into the action. "I'm going to help Galvatron with everyone's favorite irritance!"

Megatron staggered back, taking the moment to shoot the newcomer a glance.

"Gutcruncher," he muttered. But sadly, there was no time to reminisce. There was a maniac with an energy-sword over him, after all.

"Of course it's wisdom," he began, glaring at Galvatron with all his venom. "But where do you think it comes froOOOAAAAAH!!"

Megatron looked down, as he felt himself somehow suspended by a new support in his torso. It was a painful appendage; his focus was on nothing else. He wrung his hands around the intrusion, slowly melting his fingers on the blade's heat. He struggled desperately to remove it from himself, but his legs were too weak to get a good foothold. His head cranked slowly around toward Gutcruncher, a lost look in his optics.

"Ooour... contraAAAact is... still on!"

Feeling the effects of heavy energon drain, Megatron determined to make one final effort. Shakily, he brought his right arm up and lined his fusion cannon with the side of Galvatron's head. Pink energy began to charge...

"D-Die..."

...until the cannon clattered to the floor in a flash.

"What-t-t?!"

Gigatron stood inches from Galvatron's side with sword in hand, glaring at Megatron.

"That was for daring to imprison me."

Megatron's mouth opened in a silent scream... and remained that way as it, and the rest of his head, toppled to the hangar floor. The body followed moments later, scarred and battered.

"And that was for being a pompous slagspawn."
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Gutcruncher looked as Megatron's head fell to the earth.
"Good. I hate for contracts to go unfulfilled."
Turning to the two unidentified Decepticons,
"It appears that there was some bad blood between you. I hope that bad blood doesnt extend to me through....association?"

Overlord had managed to extricate himself from whatever had imprisoned him and Weirdwolf. However, Weirdwolf was nowhere to be seen. HIs tank and jet component parts combined, and became whole again, He set off towards the ase.
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Just behind the Maximus, the shuttle Omega lifted off the ground. It turned in a most jerky manor, even over shooting it's mark and then being forced to swing around again.

It began to fly very slowly towards the lake shifting and wobbling as it did so, creeping across the sky.

Inside Starlight was at the helm, trying desperatly to control the ship while Ark (who thinks their plan is a very bad idea) wrestles with her to get control. On her other side Nemesis is bouncing up and down exitedly. As Ark makes one last ditch attempt to wrest control from Starlight, Omega makes a sudden lurch. Starlight manages to hold onto the controls but Ark gets sent flying across the bridge. Nemesis then lunges at him as Starlight regains control. She sets a course for the lake with much smoother control as the two other Minicons wrestle and attack each other in the back ground.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Wreck-Gar nodded, then turned to talk with his fellow Junkions.
Darkwing looked at Gutcruncher.

"I've gotta watch him..."
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Galvatron withdrew his sword and placed it back in its holster. The nightmares would now be gone...the deadly dream fading away as the light faded from Megatron's optics.

Galvatron: "And so it ends..."

Galvatron then turned to Gigatron: "Its good to see you again old friend...consider the favor returned."

Galvatron smirked.

Galvatron: "Now then...we have business to attend to don't we?"
Cryhavoc
Protoform

Carbombya

Post by Cryhavoc »

Bludgeon stared at the female warrior, his hand resting on the handle of his blade. Awaiting for Maxima's reaction... Despite of being perfectly capable of killing the warrior if needed, female or not, some twisted way Bludgeon felt he owed her a chance, a chance for remorse.

Near Black Zarak

"So be it worms." Black Zarak boomed, lifting one of his enormous claws high to the air above the Battlechargers. "You failed the oath you gave to me. Fatal mistake."
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

"Yeah it does attach but I'm thinking weight the metal I use is less the light. I dunno maybe we'll find an exo-suit laying around that you could use"

Sunstreaker said stopping at the middle of the corridor with three diffrent directions to choose from.

"Spike didn't you used to be Fort Max's head? If so... where's the storage locker?" Sunstreaker asked sheepishly as he looked around.

~~

Wheeljack stopped welding the plate onto the thick rounded disk shaped item. He straightened up his back retracting the the welding torch into his arm and replacing his hand looking at Mirage

"How can I help you Mirage?"
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Carbombya - hangar:

Deszarus: -moves in front of Maxima, switching into a high stance, sword ready, wings flaring impieriously- "Stand down. Now!"
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"NO! WAIT!" Runamuck said. "We've got news!"

"Yeah," Runabout said. "We're just...not too sure about how much you're gonna like it."
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

The Omega shuttle drew closer to the lake shore. Starlight piloted it with all the skill, but it still wobbled and shook. In the cock pit Ark and Nemesis were still rolling around and fighting. Occasionally Starlight would jump to allow them to roll underneather her unimpeaded. As she neared the lake shore she tried to put it into hover, but as she moved the leavers, Nemesis and Ark bumped into her right leg. She turned around and with a mental thought scolded the two male minicons. The Looked at her sheepishly. Nemesis began to laugh. Starlight quickly turned around and saw that the Omega was carrening into Skylynx. She Pulled hard on the controls and managed to pull up just in time.

Starlight then set it on Autopilot and had it loop back. She then turned to the other to and began to scold them.
Scout

Post by Scout »

Spike glanced around getting his bearings. "Well Sunstreaker, it's been a long time, and I'm sure you guys have changed the contents in here, but I'd say the storage rooms would most likely still be down this way - *Spike points down a side hall and walks ahead*.

Various storage rooms line the mid length of the hall. Each with a small computer terminal outside listing the contents of the rooms. *Spike stops and waits for Sunstreaker to check them*
----------
Mirage gave the inventor a smile. "Prowl sent me down to take Metroplex's replacement cog back to him. Has it been finished Wheeljack?"

----------
Prowl made his way into a side room in med bay and walked down the medical room corridor. Turning left at the end, he went into a small darkened room and eased himself up on the table without activating the room lights. The heat and buzzing in his auditory sensors had grown in intensity. He settled back on the table and tried to let his circuits cool.
Armorwind
Protoform

Post by Armorwind »

First-Aid shook his head in disagreement to the Aerialbots.

"I am sorry, but not even I could go in and help them with my meical skills," he said.

"Ratchet also said that this thing may be contagious to the members of the team," Streetwise interrupted.

"Regardless; I should certainly know from my experiences as a medical officer. Whenever a medic tells you something, he or she wants you to listen to it and stay with it. In other words, I respect their decisions and I hope, in turn, others will accept mine," the Protectobot medic replied, still frustrated at teh fact that he couldn't assist in the repairs.
-----------------------------------------------------
"It seems that we do indeed have our work cut out for us," added in Perceptor after looking at the chemicals and elements required to make the antibolicide on the computer screen.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Lakeshore:

Chromedome: -looking up, watching the erratic flight of the Omega shuttle and it's near miss of Sky Lynx- "Maybe we can get this Leokaiser out of here now."

Minerva: -also looking up- "I don't know.... whoever the pilot is doesn't look like they're having an easy time of it."

Roadbuster: -further down the beach with Siren, sees the Omega shuttle, scowl deepens- "Where's our overwatch?"

Siren: -nervously- "Uh...... they.... uh.... helped lug Victory Saber away...."

Roadbuster: "And where's the replacements? Or why haven't they come back yet?" -points at the Omega shuttle- "That could be Astrotrain packed to the gunnels with Deception raiders!"

Siren: -speaking before thinking- "That doesn't look like Astrotrain.... not enough purple."

Roadbuster: -turns full force of his glare onto Siren-

Siren: -starts quaking-

Roadbuster: -hisses- "Shut UP, Siren!"
Maxima

Post by Maxima »

Glaring at the others.

She stood as Gigatron slipped past. Moments later she noticed the fall of Megatron.

"NOOOOO!!" a blood curling scream came from her.

Twisting around to the others. Full of hate in her optics. But.. something was amidst in her meta-processor. A possible plan.

She growled, glaring at them. But stood tall, proud like a Decepticon. & Silent.
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Hope this is cool Bombers...

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Sixshot noted Dreadwind's lapse in concentration, noted the lack of battle noise from Galvatron and Megatron and noted that Darkwing was no-where around. In a split second he took his opportunity and hoisted Dreadwind above his head...

"You should pay more attention to the matter in hand..."

Sixshot threw Dreadwind through the wall and watched him skid to a halt in-front of Galvatron.

"It appears that there are still some loose ends to tie up here"
Brave Maximus

OOC: LMFAO Heinrad that was just hillarious

Post by Brave Maximus »

The Omega Shuttle swooped around in a smooth arc. It's black and silver colours shimmering in the sunlight. The Autopilot deftly placed it about 20' beside Skylynx and left it to hover.

Inside the cockpit Starlight heaved with relief. But the other two minicons (still occasionally punching each other) bleeped something to her. Her only response was a shrug of her shoulders and a bemused look on her face.

All three went over to the communications pannel and engaged the loudspeakers to talk with the Autobots below.

A series of Bleeps and squeeks that make up the minicon language came out of the loud speakers as all three Minicons said their message.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Quick Switch turned and stared blankly at Crosscut for a moment.

"No," he said simply.

Dirge was looking about the storage cloest as well, having just finished re-positioning Riptide again.

So, of course, when the little object hurled itself at the easily-panicked jet, Dirge did exactly that.

Shasta slammed into Dirge's upper body, causing the jet to rock backward. Having been carefully holding Riptide, and not wanting to drop her, Dirge let out a terrified wail and began to shake convusively, his optics were unable to note it was merely the youngling, because the impact had temporarily jarred them out of focus. Dirge's movements were restrained, and while he was trying to writhe this horrible thing off of him, he tried to shield Riptide.

His central processing unit temporarily gave in to his total fear and panic, and in his terror it envisioned the worst case scenaio.

"GAAAAALVTRON! GO AWAAAY! LEAVE HER ALOOOONE! KILL ME BUT NOT HER! SHE'S ONLY A YOOOOUNGLING!"

Astrotrain stood, indicating the chair across from him as the femme entered the room.

"Thank you Ramjet," he called out cheerfully. He smiled broadly.

"Star Blade, as always, a pleasure. Sit, sit! How may I help you?"

I may have something that's right up her alley, finally!

Stall blinked his optics a bit, then re-adjsuted his neck bolts as Ratchet spoke.

Have I just been dragooned into helping with some medical scientific project?

"Er, yes," he said weakly to the medics fast talking.

He turned and smiled wanly at Perceptor.

"This is a bit out of my field of expertise, but I shall assist where I am able."

The clapping was short and staccatto at the field of battle.

A vocoder cleared, after a moment.

"Well done, Galvatron. Of course, I didn't doubt your for a second," the vocal register betraying aristocratic lineage. A pair of green optics flicked between Galvatron and Gigatron. Shrewd, calculating.

"Oh, yes, quite. Just as you instructed, I was watching the, ah, rear of the area. No sneak attacks or some such."

Thunderwing shifted a bit, a few feet away from the two robots. His Pretender teeth gleamed, regarding Megatron's corpse.

"One just hates to see a formerly good unit such as that terminated before its time. Yes, well, death to all traitors, what?"
Bombshell

OOC: Nah. It's cool, Warp. Also, 'Switch, I think that Fakaddi would know about this.

Post by Bombshell »

Carbombya

Dreadwind shoved the rubble pinning him down off of him.

"Slag, Sixy," Dreadwind said. "Why'd you have to go and do that?"

Meanwhile, Darkwing looked at the newly arrived Thunderwing, then down at Megatron.

"What in the inferno happened here?" he said. "What's going on? I'm so confused."
Cryhavoc
Protoform

Carbombya

Post by Cryhavoc »

Bludgeon nodded approvingly as Maxima stood back, yet understanding that the female warrior might still be a risk. And then Thunderwing arrived, which immediately catched Bludgeon's attention, resulting him to begin drawing his sword from its sheat.

Near Black Zarak

"Well spit it out then!" Zarak growled angrily, his claw still ready for a strike.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Carbombya:

Deszarus: -still keeping a wary optic on Maxima- "'Death to all traitors', Thunderwing? That is a bit much, coming from you."

Lakebed:

Hellbat: -flickers back to consciousness- "And we're still down here? These Autobots make the Dino Assualt Squad look fast and effective..... Now, now.... Must be patient......." -shuts down again-