[Original RPG] Divided Loyalties - C3 : Peaceful Intentions (Optimus Prime)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

The Six Changer stifled another laugh. What had gotten into him all of a sudden?

I must be wound as tight as a drum if Springer's every line is causing me to chuckle. This mission will succeed- I know it. By the way- why'd he call me kid?

"Sure," Quick Switch said smiling.
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

"Well, what ya waiting for? A napsack and a 'farewell'? Get your guys together, and leave me a security detail, I don't like being a sitting duck..."
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

"Right. The Protectobots, the Elementals, and any other normal ground troops are still here in Iacon, Springer. Troops, move out for the main hangar. We'll assemble the main force there, once the Headmasters and Alpha arrive."

Quick Switch saluted smartly to Springer, then walked out with Onslaught, who also snapped off a customary salute to the de facto Autobot leader.

"Combatrons, report at once to the main hangar. We go to battle," Onslaught said, communicating with his troops on their internal frequencies.
StoneCold Skywarp

Springer raised two fingers to his eyebrow as a salute to QuickSwitch then looked again at Sixswitch.

"Well Six, looks like you're gonna get yourself some metal to grind..."
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

"Stuck at base with Springer man how lame, I wanna be out there rockin traitors" Blaster said leaning back.
~~

Jazz and Sunstreaker moved towards the door getting ready Wheeljack moving over towards Springer

"Now as everyone is getting ready to move out could we by chance get some repairs done on you?"

Boltz stopped infront of the Command center watching Sunstreaker and Jazz make their way out beginning to follow them.
Scout

Post by Scout »

*Trader's Alley*
Hound watched the antics of the two beings in front of him. His normally friendly blue eyes were icy now and dark. These two didn't seem to respect Optimus, they were only thinking about fighting. If they continued to handle the tools as they were, something would certainly get broken. If he took them on, he'd probably get broken, on top of disobeying Prime's orders. Something had to happen though.

In an instant, Hound forwarded Prowl's message to Quick Switch. Then he started laughing quietly in a rather mirthless fashion as he moved closer.

"Pipsqueak? Pipsqueaks are great! There's one that seems to be taking over this one world... heck, if Thunderwing ever learns his tactics, we're all in trouble."
*Hound produced a hologram of Mickey's Plane Crazy flying scene that started buzzing around the two Monsterbots, and then started singing*

"Who's the leader of the club that's made for you and me? ....Optimus!" Hound made a running bolt to try to scoop and toss the package to Optimus, hoping the two were distracted.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Quick Switch stopped in his tracks as Hound's message came through.

"What is it sir?" Onslaught said, falling into step next to the assault warrior.

"Transmission from Hound- evidently Thunderwing is planning an offensive, though he can't confirm. Damn! Well, the Wreckers will handle the situation."

"Do you really trust those commandos? So unprofessional," Onslaught's orange optics glazed over with contempt.

"Yes, they are uncouth, and zealous in protecting their Order, but they are a useful tool." Quick Switch began walking again. "No need to transmit the message, since Sixswitch is beginning his assault soon enough." The Six Changer did, however, send a coded signal to Hound confirming that he had received the message.

"That robot doesn't seem to have much experience," Onslaught remarked.

"Why so outspoken now, Onslaught?" Quick Switch turned to gaze at the Combatron commander.

"Because, sir," the former Combaticon straightened, "I was the top graduate of the Cybertronian Tactics Command School."

"Who were other notable graduates?" Quick Switch asked.

"Hmm...Shockwave. Starscream," Onslaught sniffed.

"Really?" The Six Changer strode into the hangar, and was saluted by the rest of the Combatrons. He snapped a return salute.

"Mmyess...he bought his commission," Onslaught said. "He came from a very influential Seeker squadron. He was never suited for combat. More of a dabbler scientist. Megatron tolerated him because he was easy to control."

"Even though Starscream finally killed Megatron eventually?"

"Well," Onslaught said, optics gleaming, "we can't forsee every tactical nuance, sir. Call it...dumb luck."

Quick Switch nodded and waited with the Combatrons for the other Strike Force members to arrive.
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Jazz and Sunstreaker entered behind the hangar just behind Quickswitch the little cassette Boltz right behind the two Autobot cars.

"Let's roll" Sunstreaker says immediately
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

"All in good time, Sunstreaker. The Headmasters, Alpha, Mirage, Jetfire and his Minicon squad are still needed before we can deploy." Quick Switch replied.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

"Uh, Springer..." Sixswitch pulled the Wrecker leader aside.
"What other Wreckers, precisely? We're undermanned, remember. The Headmasters and Alpha are being taken on this attack, leaving, well, me."

He thought for a moment.

"I could do a little scouting on my own around Thunderwing's base. See what information I can pick up about their situation."
Scout

Post by Scout »

Mirage hung back for a moment as the others exited. Jetfire was still standing next to the door with a bit of a shocked expression. Comettor walked over and stood next to his foot. "Jetfire, Comettor, they need us, let's go." Mirage said quietly as he slipped out through the doorway. As he went into the hall outside, he stopped and waited, and he noticed the remaining three minicons playing in a courtyard. Mirgae smiled.

Inside, Jetfire swallowed and looked at Comettor. "Duty I guess. Never thought I'd be fighting with Decepticons. This is all so confusing."
Comettor waved the comments by. "Theory, Problem, Possible Solutions... we're at that stage. Problem needs to be solved. Let's go get the others."

Jetfire nodded, and they exited. Jetfire called Grindor, Sureshock and Highwire over, and the four minicons linked to him for ease of transport. Then he and Mirage followed the others out to the hangar.
Lockpick
Protoform

Post by Lockpick »

Lockpick rests quietly in her room. She'd been here several months, adjusting to her new body, and only now did she stirr from the sleep that helped her acclimate. Optics flicking open, she lays completely still for a moment, before sitting up smoothly. "It... it wasn't a dream." she whispers.
Philcom
Protoform

Post by Philcom »

Hot Rod tried his best to wait around for Lockpick to feel better today but he couln't help himself it's been so long. And he still had much to do to repay her for what he was forced to do to her... as Javelin. Hot Rod knocked on Lockpick's door, maybe hoping to get some explaining done today.
Lockpick
Protoform

Post by Lockpick »

Lockpick jerks her he4ad around to the door and swings her legs off the bed "Come in! " she wonders who it could be and wanders over to open the door, her armor still a pale red. "Hot Rod!" She smiles. "Come on in.
Philcom
Protoform

Post by Philcom »

Hot Rod walked back in, "Hey Lockpick guess whi just caught up with... my olf Targetmaster Firebolt...." yep, Hot rod was excited about finding his Targetmaster again but Hot decided to change to subject, "Well, I see you're up, are you feeling any better, want to go for a walk?"
Lockpick
Protoform

Post by Lockpick »

Lockpick smiles at this and nods "That's good! Is he doing great? I'd LOVE a walk. I hate being couped up." she leaves the door open, stepping through first. "I'm still studying the things given to me by percept to find out exactly how this 'proto form' things works.
Sades

Trader's Alley

Post by Sades »

..."This is getting boring."

Grotusque thought to himself as Prime challenged him and Repugnus began dancing about. Hound obviously didn't want to fight, and Prime was far too big for him and Repugnus to take on themselves... he was looking for a bit of fun, not a painful beating, after all.

He swung his tail in an agitated manner as he tried to figure out a way he could get out of this without losing the (obviously important) tools. Hound's sudden movement caught him off guard... He blinked, dumbfounded as the plane buzzed over his head, and raised to snap at it, leaving the tools momentarily unprotected...
StoneCold Skywarp

"As much as I appreciate your gusto, that's a negative, you're right, we're incredibly under-manned as we stand. Though you snooping around that base of Thunderwings is a certain mission of suicide...Exactly who's left here?"

Repugnus took his eyes off the case to look at the hologram, he didn't even notice Hound sweep past him as he danced as tried to sing along with what he was seeing...

What the slag am I doing?! ... Who cares, it's fun!!
Ravage_mk2
Protoform

Post by Ravage_mk2 »

Hotshot turned to Frost.
"A new assignment, let's see now..." at that moment he recieved a message regarding his own new assignment, guarding Iacon along with the Elementals and everyone not assigned to the strikeforce.
"Well, command just relayed a general assignment, anyone not with the strikeforce stays here and guards Iacon" he told the Elemental leader.

"Guard duty while an attack against Rodimus Convoy is being planned? You wouldn't happen to know WHO gave those orders?" Frost queried.

"Quickswitch probably, got a problem with the orders? Well you can TRY getting him to change them, but I doubt he'd agree. I don't have any problems with my orders, so the Protectobots are going to guard Iacon, with or without you ladies. Have a nice day" Hotshot replied as he turned and started leaving with the rest of the Protectobots in tow. First Aid returned to the medbay and starts working on the patients there. The other Protectobots start patroling the area around the medbay.

"Goodbye" Frost said as Hotshot left. She then turned to her sisters, who were still circling in the air above her. "Gale, Shock, we've got a little persuading to do! Seems we haven't been assigned to the strike force!" she called up.

"WHAT!-LET-ME-AT-THE-ONE-WHO-PLANNED-THAT!-I'LL-TEAR-HIM-APART!" Shock replied. She was starting to get anxious again, and that could prove catastrophic.

"Calm down Shock! I'm sure there is a reasonable explanation for it" Gale tries to calm her hyperactive sister.

"Indeed Gale, that's why we are going to speak to commander Quickswitch about it" Frost says as she transforms to her bird form and starts flying towards the Command Center, Gale and Shock follow closely behind. Upon arriving at the Command Center, Gale and Shock keep flying overhead. Frost on the otherhand dives almost straight at Quickswitch she tranforms in mid dive and lands almost in front of the sixchanger. She locks her red optics on his face. "I heard from Hotshot that the Elementals are on guard duty. As the leader of the Elemental I advise that you add us to the strikeforce. You might not trust us, but I have some arguments that you might want to consider" she adressed her superior, her tone of voice gave the impression that listening might be a very good idea.
StoneCold Skywarp

Springer looked at Blaster's discomfort...and forgot about it quickly.

"Maybe it's time we built a new group huh Six..."

Springer finally addressed Wheeljack.

"I'm fine...but who exactly have you got sitting in that lab of yours, preferably mostly in one piece...I don't fancy trying to find anything in there.."