[Site] Named Junkions!

Got a story idea, or something you'd like to chat about?
Blackjack

Named Junkions!

Post by Blackjack »

While browsing around the TFWiki, there are apparently more of these guys. The Ark books actually gave names to the generic Junkions.

Scrapheap, Rubbish, Re-Cycle, Trashbin, HAZMAT, Ashtray, Greasestain and Wasteoid Gamma.
zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

Hmm, I'll have to add those.

Oh, and thanks for reminding me. The Junkions are supposed to be showing up in Iacon at some point. There's that initial post I made (cryptic as it was), but I never followed up on it. Mostly because I was waiting for a few other things to play out first before (re)introducing them.

Plus, it would've been too much of a coincidence if it followed immediately after Prowl et al were discussing defensive measure and what not, then right on cue, Autobase receives the Junkion's distress signal.

"Oh hey, whaddaya know, it's the Junkions! How convenient! You say you're having Imperial trouble, too? OMG, so are we!!!"

But, hey, if anyone wants to pick up any Junkions to fill out the ranks, I won't stop you ;)

EDIT: By the way, who are Avanti and Nitro?
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

I'm rewatching TFTM right now. Avanti and Nitro are mentinoed in passing by Wreck-Gar when they're about to launch the Junkion ship, but I think it's just part of the TV dialogue.

When even TFWiki don't have pages for them...