FansProject Crossfire Set B? [inspired by Blast-Off/Swindle]

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
NightHawk

Post by NightHawk »

In the meantime, some prototype review goodness:

glazios

Post by glazios »

Seibertron and TFW2005 say that TFSource will have Munitioner and Explorer instock by the end of this week, barring further delays (god forbid...).

Source(s):
- Seibertron:
http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... ore/19597/
- TFW2005:
http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... 10-170446/

They both have the same newsletter, so they both say pretty much the same thing. Make of it what you will, but it rings like good news to me. I'll have to wait for mine to get here anyway, so I guess I'll just have to settle for the peace of mind that they will be arriving at some point soon enough.

And about-frikkin'-time, too.
NightHawk

Post by NightHawk »

TFSource states they have the Crossfire sets in their warehouse now and will start shipping out this Friday and Saturday.

Soon, soon our long waiting will be finally over...

Well, consider the Protector, I think that was announced back in early 2009 even, before the Crossfire 2 sets.

I am also still amazed how TFSource claimed that these sets haven't been sold out yet.
glazios

Post by glazios »

NightHawk wrote:TFSource states they have the Crossfire sets in their warehouse now and will start shipping out this Friday and Saturday.
Please say you've got a source for that...
Thunderwave
Protoform

Post by Thunderwave »

glazios wrote:Please say you've got a source for that...
Mine from BBTS is in the warehouse and the order is being filled as of about 11am EST today. Should be on the UPS truck soonish and on it's way to my house in 3-5 business days. ^_^
glazios

Post by glazios »

Thunderwave wrote:Mine from BBTS is in the warehouse and the order is being filled as of about 11am EST today. Should be on the UPS truck soonish and on it's way to my house in 3-5 business days. ^_^
Well, that's nice. But BigBadToyStore is not TFSource. [/snappiness]

Fortunately, they posted an image of Explorer's packaging on their Facebook page, with a caption saying that the Crossfire sets are indeed in their warehouse, and that they'll be processing orders today (it's still Friday here in the UK) and tomorrow.

Link to their Facebook page

My order status hasn't changed yet, so I guess they're working through the preorders from the first one they recieved. That must be a few...

Oh well, hopefully I'll wake up in the morning to find a dispatch email in my inbox. That'd be nice...

I'd hold my breath for the magic moment, but hey, I'd probably pass out in the meantime. No fun to be had in doing that. So... yeah...
NightHawk

Post by NightHawk »

glazios wrote:Well, that's nice. But BigBadToyStore is not TFSource. [/snappiness]

Fortunately, they posted an image of Explorer's packaging on their Facebook page, with a caption saying that the Crossfire sets are indeed in their warehouse, and that they'll be processing orders today (it's still Friday here in the UK) and tomorrow.

Link to their Facebook page
That would be said source :P It was also posted on their main site if you scroll down a little.

Currently my order hasn't changed yet either, though the payment status says charged still...not sure if that means it's paid or not, cause I did pay for it via paypal. >.>
glazios

Post by glazios »

NightHawk wrote:That would be said source :P It was also posted on their main site if you scroll down a little.

Currently my order hasn't changed yet either, though the payment status says charged still...not sure if that means it's paid or not, cause I did pay for it via paypal. >.>
If it says 'Charged', that means you're all paid up, and it's now down to them to send you your goods, etc, etc...

At least now we can all breathe a collective sigh of relief, and start the equally-painful wait for said goods to actually arrive on our doosteps, which I'm sure they will in due time... time that will no-doubt be a little longer for *some* of us than others... le sigh...

How come I can buy something from Hong Kong on a monday and have it in my hands by the friday, but when I buy something from the US, I *might* have it by the following friday if I'm lucky? :nonono:

That makes about as much sense to me as a bag of badgers... :|
NightHawk

Post by NightHawk »

glazios wrote:If it says 'Charged', that means you're all paid up, and it's now down to them to send you your goods, etc, etc...

At least now we can all breathe a collective sigh of relief, and start the equally-painful wait for said goods to actually arrive on our doosteps, which I'm sure they will in due time... time that will no-doubt be a little longer for *some* of us than others... le sigh...

How come I can buy something from Hong Kong on a monday and have it in my hands by the friday, but when I buy something from the US, I *might* have it by the following friday if I'm lucky? :nonono:

That makes about as much sense to me as a bag of badgers... :|
Oh good, I'm used to payment statuses saying "paid" so I was a tad confused, it was my first order at TFSource after all.

And...mail is weird, some things arrive faster from certain locations then others.

I have no doubt it will arrive at my door early September if I am lucky x3.
Paul053

Post by Paul053 »

Sent them (I mean, TFSource) an email this morning and very surprisingly got the response so soon. See it below.
Hi Paul,

It looks like yours is in the next batch to be charged and processed. It should ship out by week’s end.

Nice thing is you are one of the closer ones to the warehouse, so your mail service could be quicker!

Have a great day!

Thanks and Best Regards,

Nicole
So I would say, next week?
glazios

Post by glazios »

Paul053 wrote:Sent them (I mean, TFSource) an email this morning and very surprisingly got the response so soon. See it below. ... So I would say, next week?
Seems that mine will be in the same postal batch as yours, then. I got in-touch with them this afternoon after seeing your post, and Nicole said that that my order would be packaged and posted by Friday coming. If that's the case, I might have it in-hand by the end of next week at the very earliest (fingers crossed), depending on the speed of shipping that is notoriously slow to the UK, but I'm more-or-less expecting that... ¬_¬

So long's it gets here before Sept 15th I'll be happy, as I'll be away from home until the 21st, and the last thing I need is to have to stump up for collection charges on an undelivered international parcel...

*sigh* Sometimes the guy on the desk at my local collection office can be a real asshole, I sware to god... He complains that people treat him like crap, but I guess it's never occured to this great person-most-perfect that it could be the fault of his own damn miserable attitude...

That, and the fact that he likes to slap you with 'unpaid postage' charges for said failed delivery, even when you know and can present proof that you have paid it in-advance...
Paul053

Post by Paul053 »

glazios wrote:So long's it gets here before Sept 15th I'll be happy, as I'll be away from home until the 21st, and the last thing I need is to have to stump up for collection charges on an undelivered international parcel...
Same here. I really hope I can get it before Sept 11th as I am leaving on 12th for a week long business trip. If I get them, I will take Bruticus with me and I will be very happy while in the hotel room.
NightHawk

Post by NightHawk »

Apparently Transformer Reviewer Peaugh from Youtube has them already and is reviewing them in a three-parter. (See....some people always gets them faster...)
Thunderwave
Protoform

Post by Thunderwave »

NightHawk wrote:Apparently Transformer Reviewer Peaugh from Youtube has them already and is reviewing them in a three-parter. (See....some people always gets them faster...)
Do you know where he's from or where he ordered them from?

I live in the states, I ordered mine from BBTS, and it should be here today.
Raze
Protoform

Post by Raze »

Thunderwave wrote:Do you know where he's from or where he ordered them from?

I live in the states, I ordered mine from BBTS, and it should be here today.
I believe it's people who ordered from Toy Arena that got theirs fastest. The first You Tube review of the set was up 4 days ago and the reviewer mentioned ordering them from Toy Arena when they were in stock. He got them 5 days later.
Wanted Used or New -
Henkei Classics Dirge, Thrust. Universe Hound (Ravage not needed)
Paul053

Post by Paul053 »

NightHawk wrote:Apparently Transformer Reviewer Peaugh from Youtube has them already and is reviewing them in a three-parter. (See....some people always gets them faster...)
Isn't he the one who always get anything before anybody else?

BTW, my order is shipped this morning from TFSource. YAY! And to my surprise, their warehouse is just 15 miles from where I live (this is my first order from them). No wonder they said I'm the closer one, maybe I should just go there and pick it up.
Raze
Protoform

Post by Raze »

Paul053 wrote:Isn't he the one who always get anything before anybody else?

BTW, my order is shipped this morning from TFSource. YAY! And to my surprise, their warehouse is just 15 miles from where I live (this is my first order from them). No wonder they said I'm the closer one, maybe I should just go there and pick it up.
Wouldn't be a bad idea to get to know them. :up:
Wanted Used or New -
Henkei Classics Dirge, Thrust. Universe Hound (Ravage not needed)
Paul053

Post by Paul053 »

All right, call me dumb ass if you want but this is my story.

Due to some reasons I have to ship the package to my best buddy's home who lives only 1 mile away from me. Easy, just go to his house and pick it up. So I checked the tracking and it arrived yesterday. I was so exciting and called him:

Me: Hey! I'm going to your house now.

Him: Sure. Why?

Me: My package arrived.

Him: Cool! But I'm on vacation.

Me: .................. (3 seconds later) When are you coming back?

Him: Monday.

Me: Do you know they will put by the door? (He lives in a condo)

Him: For package, probably not, but why don't you go and check.

Rest of the conversations are not important and of course I did go check and it was not there. It must be in his condo's email box which needs his key. Sigh........... Now I have to wait until Monday night.

:wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:
NightHawk

Post by NightHawk »

Paul053 wrote:Isn't he the one who always get anything before anybody else?
Yeah, he had WFC Optimus Prime long before it hit Amazon (Two even if I'm correct)

And...mine got shipped last Thursday though I'm sure it will take another week for it to get here cause I'm in Europe. Yay -.-

Sometimes being European really sucks lol.
Thunderwave
Protoform

Post by Thunderwave »

Mine got to me yesterday. I would of mentioned it, but I was to busy being a kid again and oogling it.

It's totally worth the wait. You'll not be disappointed.

Hasbro needs to take a page from these guys. Everything tabs, slots, snaps, and pegs into place so nicely...