What will Starscream do?

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Paul053

What will Starscream do?

Post by Paul053 »

Was watching More Than Meets The Eyes with my son yesterday and for all those times I've watched it, all the sudden I have this thought: what if the first transformer that Teletraan 1 brought back to life is Starscream, not Skywarp? What will he do? The answer might be easy, he might fix all Decepticons but Megatron. What about if the first one is any of the Autobots?
Shrapnel Clone

Post by Shrapnel Clone »

Well, cartoon Starscream would probably leave them all there. Some other incarnations would consider bringing some Autobots back just to tear them apart (Database Starscream) or revive Megatron's head to spite him. If he is in a friendly mood, he might revive the other jets.

The Autobots would revive eachother, and then do the honorable thing; reviving the cons and imprison them.

But what would Runamuck do?
"I dunno about you, but whenever I get confused I always mutilate the person next to me."
-Cliffjumper
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

I think Starscream wants to be respected and obeyed too much to leave the other Decepticons frozen in time. He would have had to have revived some of them, because it's not enough for him to be a powerful figure in his own right. He's the sort of person who needs followers to feel good about himself.

In one of his better moments he would have shot Megatron and Soundwave through the head, made it look like an accident and then revived the rest of the Decepticons and taken command. But what he probably would have done is keeping Megatron around so that he could gloat, only to have Soundwave or Ravage set him free at the most inconvenient moment possible.

Shrapnel Clone hit the nail right on the head about the Autobots.
S_Windell
Protoform

Post by S_Windell »

I think SS would, indeed, revive other Decepticons. His desire to lead or rule notwithstanding, this could easily be applied to humans in lieu of other Decepticons, it would be wise for him to have assistance at times. For whatever reason, I'm thinking Reflector would be his first choice. ;) Subservient manual labor at its most obvious. Also, I can't imagine SS going out alone into a strange world, not knowing exactly how threatening it might be to him. Better to rustle up a few "volunteers" just in case.
Shrapnel Clone wrote:The Autobots would revive eachother, and then do the honorable thing; reviving the cons and imprison them.
Though other episodes imply being in stasis is more or less an equivalent of imprisonment.
Shrapnel Clone

Post by Shrapnel Clone »

He had no problem with killing his fellow Decepticons when he tried to throw the Earth into the Sun. He even suggested that Shockwave should join them...
"I dunno about you, but whenever I get confused I always mutilate the person next to me."
-Cliffjumper
Kantorock
Protoform

Post by Kantorock »

Well, for the most part he would fail at taking over the Earth. He would fail to gather the needed resources to keep him activated. Heck, I bet he would fail at changing his own oil.
Sades

Post by Sades »

S_Windell wrote:I can't imagine SS going out alone into a strange world, not knowing exactly how threatening it might be to him. Better to rustle up a few "volunteers" just in case.
This. I assume that once they outlived their usefulness they'd be toast. Assuming Megatron doesn't come barging in from gods know where at the last minute.
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
starlord
Protoform

Post by starlord »

Starscream was the cause for the autobots to be activated. He was the whole reason why they are around. He probably would have done something stupid like first activate the autobots. He might even be an autobot spy.
Galvastron didn't have him unless he was night screamer but I doubt that. I hope not since Nightscreamer was a girl and it sounds nasty.
A little nonsense now and then is cherished by the wisest of decepticons.
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Cartoon Starscream, especially the pilot version, would try to not wake anyone else up but would accidentally slap the "Restart Optimus Prime" button when looking for the doorknob and wind up with a twenty ton truck in the face. Lets not forget that the following three and a bit seasons are entirely down to Starscream blasting the Autobots awake in the first place. The guy's an idiot.
Galvastron didn't have him unless he was night screamer but I doubt that. I hope not since Nightscreamer was a girl and it sounds nasty.
So you'd much rather Galvastron had a boy as it's less nasty?
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Selkadoom

Post by Selkadoom »

If he was in my opinion smart, he would have sabotaged all the transformes that could have chalenged his authority and taken the rest as his folowers.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PSN ID: Selkadoom13
Steam: Scruffy.j2
NightHawk

Post by NightHawk »

It's not like Megatron was a genius either, if he actually thought before leaving he would have blasted Prime's head off and blown up the Ark, but alas, he didn't.

Starscream...I can imagine him wanting to blow the Autobots up after taking leadership upon revival but we all know he would **** up somehow, now if it was the comic version....I might see some degree of success then.
Shrapnel Clone

Post by Shrapnel Clone »

That didn't appear necessery. Who would have though that one of the Autobots would accidentally be knocked into the repairbeam?
-Cliffjumper
Thunderwave
Protoform

Post by Thunderwave »

Shrapnel Clone wrote:That didn't appear necessery. Who would have though that one of the Autobots would accidentally be knocked into the repairbeam?
For maximum hilarity it must be Huffer.