Transformers 3 [spoiler] news/rumours

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
TURBO CHARGER

Post by TURBO CHARGER »

OH SNAP!

ATTENTION: THIS HAS BEEN A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT FROM YOUR FRIEND, TURBO CHARGER
Selkadoom

Post by Selkadoom »

hmm personally i want to see galvatron in it and if he is i want to see Leonard Nemoy reprise his role from the original, because as we all know Nemoy is Badass
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PSN ID: Selkadoom13
Steam: Scruffy.j2
HeavyArms
Protoform

Post by HeavyArms »

because as we all know Nemoy is Badass
I believe he proved that in this year's Star Trek.
Destruction is my specialty
A.D.Rodimus

Post by A.D.Rodimus »

hmm personally i want to see galvatron in it and if he is i want to see Leonard Nemoy reprise his role from the original, because as we all know Nemoy is Badass

I second that.............................high five
I have no leg
Summerhayes

Post by Summerhayes »

Selkadoom wrote:hmm personally i want to see galvatron in it and if he is i want to see Leonard Nemoy reprise his role from the original, because as we all know Nemoy is Badass
Thirded!

I can actually imagine them giving the voice to Zachary Quinto . . .
which might not be too horrific. Robo-Sylar!
praetorian
Protoform

Transformers 3 [spoiler] news/rumors

Post by praetorian »

Let's begin the news/rumors for Transformers 3, shall we?
SPOILER! (select to read)
It's already been speculated that this is misinformation, but...
given some of the comments she has made and other spectacle-type things, it could be very possible
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Would they actually be able to do that? Surely her contract guarantees her a certain amount of screentime as a balance to tying her to the thing for X years, so unless she agrees to come along and fulfil violent revenge fantasies.
It's a shame that this stuff has been blown so far out of proportion - Fox already seems to have squared things with most of the crew (http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Megan_Fox#Trivia is a good summary). That site seems to be a round of developments behind, and making stuff up...
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Well, the last time they cast Leonard Nimoy as Galvatron it went very well...

Stick with a proper actor like Weaving. Why do we need Galvatron again when Paramount don't have a new toy to sell? That's right, we don't.
Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

Megan Fox: Rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated.
http://www.teenhollywood.com/2009/10/11 ... th-rumours
Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.
Bountyhunter
Protoform

Post by Bountyhunter »

thats good. I mean she is not a great actress or anything but for eye candy....
Summerhayes

Post by Summerhayes »

plus, if they got rid of her it would probably be done in an awkward and obviously forced way that would just irritate
Summerhayes

Post by Summerhayes »

Cliffjumper wrote:Why do we need Galvatron again?
Cos he's purple.
ZOMG! He should be played by Samuel L Jackson
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Cliffjumper wrote:
Would they actually be able to do that? Surely her contract guarantees her a certain amount of screentime as a balance to tying her to the thing for X years, so unless she agrees to come along and fulfil violent revenge fantasies.
Though I don't think it's remotely likely I can see how it would work from her point of view in this hyperthetical situation, if she's already under contract she'd get paid her agreed fee no matter her screen time so if she hated Bay and the film crew that much she might enjoy taking the full salary for two days work.

To be honest I do expect the next film to be the last for both of them (well, at least for now, if things go south for them career wise they can always do a Vin Diesel later on). I'd be surprised if either of them dies horribly though. On the other hand I can see Lennox doing the heroic self sacrifice thing.
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Selkadoom

Post by Selkadoom »

No offense to Weaving as an actor i'd just rather see Nemoy. Because as we know Megatrons either gonna need serious repairs or a new body after losing half his head. Plus they can do the same as in the original and switch off voice actors mid film. as for Jackson being Galvatron, sorry, and I don't mean to come off as racist' but I can't imagine a "black" Galvatron
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Summerhayes

Post by Summerhayes »

Is this wild speculation really spoiler-worthy? In a thread with "SPOILERS" in the title?
Anyhoo . . .
Is it not essentially confirmed that Bay will stop at 3? And if thats the case, I suspect 4 will be fairly seperate from the others, with Sam maybe as an alien diplomat, like Prime wanted, and new kids meeting a new Autobot (Hot Rod?)
Summerhayes

Post by Summerhayes »

Selkadoom wrote:as for Jackson being Galvatron, sorry, and I don't mean to come off as racist' but I can't imagine a "black" Galvatron
It was meant as a lame joke, don't worry (Samuel has a penchant for purple)
Anyhoo, if we're gonna see a Galvatron, I'd like it to involve some Unicron action.

And on (off?) the topic of third films going straight to DVD, I saw a live action Scoobie Doo prequel in the shops today. I'd heard nothing about it. Was the 2nd one a flop? I quite enjoyed it, as I recall.

Also, shouldn't we be discussing all this in the shiny new TF3 discussion thread?
Selkadoom

Post by Selkadoom »

Anyone wanna guess what the title will be?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Selkadoom wrote:I can't imagine a "black" Galvatron
http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Image:Cyb_Galvatron_toy.jpg
Also, shouldn't we be discussing all this in the shiny new TF3 discussion thread?
I don't see why. :)
Summerhayes

Post by Summerhayes »

Actually, I did notice in Cybertron that Megatron and Galvatron's colours were backwards
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Selkadoom wrote:No offense to Weaving as an actor i'd just rather see Nemoy. Because as we know Megatrons either gonna need serious repairs or a new body after losing half his head.
You remember the bit in the first film where he died, right? With the cube at the end? And the body being dumped at sea? And Sam and the Autobots winning? Losing half of his head is probably a mere annoyance in comparison...

Apparently Megatron in RotF was planned to be Galvatron at one stage, but someone somewhere thought it was pointless and just upgraded Megatron - which is the same basic thing, without a completely needless name change.

I so want Unicron kept out of the third one. Let's have just one continuity free of that shite, please*

* = Yeh, I know about the UK Movie comic, but thankfully the live action film comics get so hilariously done in the bum by Paramount every two years it hardly counts...