I want to post a thread.

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Sades

I want to post a thread.

Post by Sades »

What do you think I should make a thread about?
Sunstreaker2

Post by Sunstreaker2 »

Motorcycles?
No longer looking for RID Dreadwind, but I still need Smokejumper. I'm also in need of Mammoth Nemesis Prime's tail piece, as my figure lacks it. Send me a PM.
Notabot

Post by Notabot »

Croquet. We haven't had one of those for a while.
Springer007

Post by Springer007 »

how about the louge, or however you spell it where the men dress like a sperm, and go balls down an ice shoot, yah that would be fun....?
"Fear denies faith. And for the Immortal Emperor!"

-Space Marines
Sades

Post by Sades »

Croquet reminds me of Cricket, because it begins with a C.

So does Cookie... and that's good enough for me!

I should start a topic about Cricket. What goes on in Cricket, anyway? there's a field directly across from my apartment building where people play it. I would like to understand, and asking things is fun.

Actually, what do people think I should get my boyfriend for his birthday? Comedy responses welcome, I'm fricking bored out of my skull.
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

Sades wrote:
Actually, what do people think I should get my boyfriend for his birthday? Comedy responses welcome, I'm fricking bored out of my skull.
A sandwich.

Made while wearing a french maid outfit.

Do it.
"You’re still a slave, Angron. Enslaved by your past, blind to the future. Too hateful to learn. Too spiteful to prosper."
Sades

Post by Sades »

Wow, that'd be awesome. Unfortunately, I don't think I could convince him that he'd look ultra-hot in a french maid's outfit.

edit: I just watched a three-legged dog get a mud bath on TV. Holy ****, friday evening TV sucks. Thank **** for booze
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Sades wrote:I should start a topic about Cricket. What goes on in Cricket, anyway? there's a field directly across from my apartment building where people play it. I would like to understand, and asking things is fun.
Basically Cricket is how the British apologise to our former colonies by letting them thrash us at sport. Constantly.
Serious and slightly dull suggestion based on previous chats: Something Warhammery.
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

inflatable dalek wrote:Basically Cricket is how the British apologise to our former colonies by letting them thrash us at sport. Constantly.
That and rugby.

Presents? Clothes made by the greatest tailor in the world, that can only be seen by the coolest and wisest of men.