Wht do you think is the most un-watchable film?

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Rattrap's tail

Post by Rattrap's tail »

That film of old man Gore...

And every film with Spears, Hilton or the spice girls... Should be burned. I also can't stand watching Romeo and Julia anymore...
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Spiceworld is brilliant.
AndyTurnbull
Protoform

Post by AndyTurnbull »

Catwoman is the big studio film that caused me the most pain. The worst film I have ever sat through would be The Bruce, a film made around the time of Braveheart whose most notable cast member was Wolf from Gladiators.

Andy
Prowl1984

Post by Prowl1984 »

Revenge of the Fallen is a close contender...

"No point in long goodbyes, here's the door."

"Life's a trip, and then you die" -
Hunter S.Thompson
1937-2005 :smokin:
Notabot

Post by Notabot »

Smokin' Aces was awful. I got it figuring on getting some nice eyecandy and well choreographed gun/fight scenes. Turns out if you watch the trailer at half speed, you've seen everything worth seeing already and saved a lot of time and pain. One dimensional characters that can't even sustain that one dimension throughout the film, "twists" that you see coming a mile away... seriously awful.
Rurudyne
Protoform

Post by Rurudyne »

Has anyone mentioned Mel Brook's adaption of Dracula yet?

Leslie Nielson as Dracula ... as he said in the movie: "The creatures of the night ... what a mess they make."

And I'm a big Mel Brooks fan too.

Dead and Loving It was his own Ishtar.
Standup Philosopher

"Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball"
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Notabot wrote:Smokin' Aces was awful. I got it figuring on getting some nice eyecandy and well choreographed gun/fight scenes. Turns out if you watch the trailer at half speed, you've seen everything worth seeing already and saved a lot of time and pain. One dimensional characters that can't even sustain that one dimension throughout the film, "twists" that you see coming a mile away... seriously awful.
Gods, I'd forgotten about that one. Fully agreed.

It's in my "pile of DVDs that I couldn't even give away on eBay".
The PS3 KILLeR

Post by The PS3 KILLeR »

Halfshell wrote:Gods, I'd forgotten about that one. Fully agreed.

Not even ebay? Set it up again i'm sure theres some dumb redneck around here that will buy it. By the way what else is in your pile of moives you couldn't sell?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkft38 ... qQ19nnewxw check us out!!!
XBOX LIVE gamertag: DaBeardedXeno
PSN ID: tweco99
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Surely I'm not the only one here who's managed to see Robotech: The Untold Story, aka Robotech the Movie.

Which, for being a film spliced together out of bits of Southern Cross and roughly all of the OVA series Megazone 23, isn't too bad, plot-wise.

I just wouldn't advise trying to watch it on the big screen.. The diffference in animation quality is telling enough on the computer screen. The big screen might fry your optical centers.

And it's infinately better than I Spy..... and I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who liked Spiceworld. :D
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
Thundercracker
Protoform

Post by Thundercracker »

Vin Ghostal wrote:
Plenty of movies, however, like Mega-Shark vs. Giant Octopus, go all the way around the horn of "awful" and back to "entertaining" again.
That movie was so very bad, that I actually laughed to the point of pain at spots. It's one of those great train wreck movies that you just gotta enjoy

As for unwatchable movies, Twilight was complete garbage, as was 30 Days of Night. The last two Blade movies I could have done without as well
The Futon, it's a couch that turns into a bed....the most disappointing transformer of all.
starlord
Protoform

Post by starlord »

Evolution ,the movie.
A little nonsense now and then is cherished by the wisest of decepticons.
Rurudyne
Protoform

Post by Rurudyne »

Heinrad wrote:Surely I'm not the only one here who's managed to see Robotech: The Untold Story, aka Robotech the Movie.

Which, for being a film spliced together out of bits of Southern Cross and roughly all of the OVA series Megazone 23, isn't too bad, plot-wise.

I just wouldn't advise trying to watch it on the big screen.. The diffference in animation quality is telling enough on the computer screen. The big screen might fry your optical centers.

And it's infinately better than I Spy..... and I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who liked Spiceworld. :D
I saw the Robotech movie in a theater.

I always wished that they would have done a good dub for release of Macross: Do You Remember Love?. Subtitles on the computer screen is good as far as that goes.
Standup Philosopher

"Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball"
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

I'm surprised they didn't grab Macross '84 and dub it as a Robotech movie. I should think it would have been easier from an editing standpoint.

Although Roy doesn't come off very well in the movie. But in all fairness, at least he's got dialogue. Poor old Khyron got inarticulate grumbling.
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
Baxter

Post by Baxter »

Had to watch Baby Mama with Mrs. Baxter and her friends last week. Its up there on my list of all time biggest wastes of time. They thought it was funny.

She needs smarter friends.
Catalyst Dragon

Post by Catalyst Dragon »

I remember watching that Robotech movie... I don't remember a thing about it though.

One of the biggest wastes of time I ever watched was "Eragon" After reading the books the movie was an abomination.
All that was needed was a catalyst and the machines of war are set in motion.
Vin Ghostal

Post by Vin Ghostal »

Thundercracker wrote:That movie was so very bad, that I actually laughed to the point of pain at spots. It's one of those great train wreck movies that you just gotta enjoy
"It rises.....no.....NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"
Thundercracker
Protoform

Post by Thundercracker »

Vin Ghostal wrote:"It rises.....no.....NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"
Single best line in a movie ever.

Lorenzo Lamas is so ridiculous as well, he gets my vote for best actor
The Futon, it's a couch that turns into a bed....the most disappointing transformer of all.
numbat

Post by numbat »

Baxter wrote:Had to watch Baby Mama with Mrs. Baxter and her friends last week. Its up there on my list of all time biggest wastes of time. They thought it was funny.

She needs smarter friends.
Like those that think Transformers are cool?

;)

I can understand my wife's aversion to my interest somewhat...

New sale thread added with a range of Transformers including Masterpiece, Botcon, CHUG, RID, Movies etc.

Looking for MP-11T Thundercracker and MP-9 Rodimus v2 (Takara version with as few QC issues as possible).

Check out my new sale thread now!

Also items on eBay.
numbat

Post by numbat »

Halfshell wrote:Gods, I'd forgotten about that one. Fully agreed.

Darn it, that missed me as well!

One of my brothers gave Smokin' Aces to me for a Christmas once... Monkey trumpets, it was awful!

Went to charity...

New sale thread added with a range of Transformers including Masterpiece, Botcon, CHUG, RID, Movies etc.

Looking for MP-11T Thundercracker and MP-9 Rodimus v2 (Takara version with as few QC issues as possible).

Check out my new sale thread now!

Also items on eBay.
electro girl

Post by electro girl »

numbat wrote: I can understand my wife's aversion to my interest somewhat...
Me: What about just a small legends one? You might like it.

My ex: If you ever buy me a Transformer I'll punch you.
-------------------------
A Chinese cartoon where the robots turn into blingwads!