What Books Are You Reading At The Moment??

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

Currently reading The Good Earth. Pretty cool so far.
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
Zeeks

Post by Zeeks »

Update: I did manage to grab the first three Flash: Rebirth issues. So far, the story is intriguing, but I'm so confused between all the different guys who have been Flash. The only one I recognize is Jay Garrick. However, I will finish out the rebirth story.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"...Working on a specimen the size of Angel is actually easier in many ways."
Mac scoffs. "Easier almost ate me a few days ago."-
Steve Alten, Meg: Hell's Aquarium
13thScorpio

Post by 13thScorpio »

Just finished Republic Commando:Order 66.Currently working on a few rereads and Conan of Cimmeria as written by Robert Jordan.Not the originals sadly.
Tiki Torch
Protoform

Post by Tiki Torch »

Just finished The Last Oracle by James Rollins. Fifth book in a series by him, and I'm pretty sure a sixth is on its way very soon.

Interesting read. Sorta like a Dan Brown book, but with more action and a more ridiculous plot. The characters also seem to be meant for their situations, unlike those of Browns. All the characters are very interesting and make it well worth the read. Unfortunately, all I can say about the plot without ruining it is that it as to do with inserting chips into autistic children in order to bring out supernatural powers along with an evil plot to take over the world.

Great read if you want something out there, but still somewhat in reality, I say look it up.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Coward at the Bridge a sort of anti-Flashman based in WW2
fantomdranzerx
Protoform

Post by fantomdranzerx »

I'm reading the graphic novel series 'Pluto' by Naoki Urasawa. Since it's based off a story in Astro Boy(one of my favorite robot animes), it's fun seeing all the redesigned characters, and the writing and art is excellent.

I'm also reading Isaac Asimov's 'I, Robot,' which I'm enjoying, too. It has a lot of nice short stories, my favorite being the one called "Robbie."
And I'm reading a book called 'Mariah,' which was written by one of my classmates. It's about a girl who wants to learn magic. You know, your normal fantasy story, but it's pretty good.
"Adult Robots may not act like children."---Excerpt from the Robot Law (Astro Boy)
DeviantArt
The Doctor

Post by The Doctor »

At present I'm reading a Star Trek novel called Star Trek: Klingon Empire: Burning House and The Conan cronicles, it's a compilation of three older Conan novels.