Long Arm No More

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Wedding Tackle
Protoform

Long Arm No More

Post by Wedding Tackle »

Not sure if this is the right section so appologies in advace.

I've just purchased Long Arm from the 07 movie line (also featured in the game). And was horrified to find his weapon/tow crane actualy fixed to his arm. I'm not against transformers with weapons for hands ect, far from it. But it just looked so unweildly stuck on his hand, and limited posability drastically. I wouldn't have minded but he looked so good in robot mode from the pics and you'd have thought that his gun could be removed.

It was a very simalar feeling of when I recieved Cybertron Thundercracker very gutted.

I can see why they have done it though. If a younger child were to misplace the weapon, (as so often happens) then the vehicle alt mode would be ruined.

But fear not I discovered a small screw in his palm holding the weapon to his hand. If you carfully remove it the gun will come off (no suprize there) at no detrement to the figure. He can still hold the weapon as on the other side of it there is a standard peg. Also there is a small grove on the other side where the screw is removed . So you can now display him in robot with or with out the weapon or in truck mode normally. Hooray:)
And they have been fighting till time in the morning!