Creater of FF talks about the future of FF11!

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Ultrasabre
Protoform

Creater of FF talks about the future of FF11!

Post by Ultrasabre »

My grandma Perfelia Gutierrez was Born June 6, 1928 and died March 14, 2002. RIP Grandma.
:(
My simpathy goes out to those who lost loved ones on 9-11-01.

Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Well it seems we both like FF games, and Gamecube.
NISMOJOE

Post by NISMOJOE »

i thought squresoft doesnt like microsux and didnt they get in a fight with nintendo?
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

Well, to stay up in business, you have to broaden your horizons. It's always better for the game makers to expand out instead of staying to one group.
mkay0
Protoform

Post by mkay0 »

i guess money is more important than your personal prefrences.
Ultrasabre
Protoform

Ya!

Post by Ultrasabre »

Originally posted by NISMOJOE
i thought squresoft doesnt like microsux and didnt they get in a fight with nintendo?
I don't know bout Squares relations with Micro, I guess they see bill gates and at the same time lots of $$$$$$$$$$$! Dunno, who cares.

Now, ya square and Nintendo were pissed at each other cuzz square didn't like the complex N64 cartridge format so they wanted to break their two year exclusive contract with Nintendo to do games on PSX. Nintendo basically "If you leave, don't bother coming back!" And now Square has been begging Nintendo (along with thousands of people who want to see sqare on Nintendo consoles) to let Square make games for GBA and Gamecube. I beleive that Nintendo only wants square (or any other big 3rd party developers) if they provide exlcusive titles or special editions that can only be found on GBA and Gamcube. Hopefully we can get a chance to play FF11 on cube!!
My grandma Perfelia Gutierrez was Born June 6, 1928 and died March 14, 2002. RIP Grandma.
:(
My simpathy goes out to those who lost loved ones on 9-11-01.

BIONICS
Protoform

Post by BIONICS »

Hrm, hopefully Square knows what the hell they are doing with this game. I've gone into more detail on my site, so fall into my shameless plug and click the link at the bottom of my sig. It's delicious.