[Original RPG] End of the Line: Riptide (Nemesis)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger sat at the command chair in the Annilator. He waited for the Nova and Black Heart to arrive at the Autobot cities to being their operations knowing they had their mission windows to at least get the City defenses down.

He looked and saw everyone was on board and waiting.

Soon we will attack. He thought almost with a sense of humor on the impending doom the Decepticons were going to bring to the Autobots.

"Come on come on come on!" Rampage said clawing the chair he was sitting in.

"Relax we will get to send Autobots to the abyss soon enough." Tantrum grunted.

"Maybe I can blow another Dinobot's face off." Divebomb grinned evilly.

"Maybe Headstrong can keep from getting deactivated this time." Tantrum laughed knowing he was annoying his comrade.

"Slag you." Headstrong sighed perfering to not remember that part of his battle with Snarl.

"Enough both of you." Razorclaw growled. "There we destroy Autobots not each other. We have our mission of destruction. Prepare for battle and when we arrive we kill." The Predacon leader said not moving conserving energy for the battle and the mission at hand.

Ruckus waited and looked at Flywheels.

"I can't wait to slag me a traitor." The triggercon growled checking his ammo readings making sure he had plenty of ammo for his missile launchers and the laser rifle he took from the armory.

"Whatever as long as we survive." Flywheels said together in his robot mode. OF course once the battle started he planned on disenaging and launching an air and ground attack.

"Oh we will do that." Ruckus said "It's the Autobots that may have the problems." He laughed.

Overlord sat beside Hatemonger.

Come on lets start this mission. I need to obliterate something. the Powermaster thought seething for battle.

"The systems are online and we are ready for launch whenever you are." He said to Hatemonger.

"Good lets give our comrades time to begin their operations then we shall destroy." He said waiting the other ships travel on radar.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Private Meeting Room

(OOC: Flec's gone for the summer...I'm babysitting the Giant Hand)

Gigatron gave Sunstreaker a haughty look, as if he was still trying to decide whether to take the uninvited guest seriously.

"Oh, let's not worry about what I need," he told the Autobot turncoat. "If you knew that, there would be far too much temptation to just make up something that would satisfy me."

The sixchanger's optics narrowed.

"You are the one selling secrets, lest we forget. That hardly inspires trust. So you will simply tell me what secrets you have to offer. If any of them are useful to me, then perhaps we can make a deal."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger watched as the Nova reached the Autobases.

With a flick of his hands the engines on the Annilator roared to life.

He didn't waste time saying anything as the massive ship took off from the Nemesis hanger bay and started on it's way to the Autobot bases.
Zisteau

Post by Zisteau »

Aboard Sky Lynx

"Pipes led us to the wrong landing bay initially." Glyph answered truthfully.

Pipes glared at Glyph and slapped him on the arm. "Hey! Did not!"

Powerglide apparently had nothing to say, but just sat there loading his weapons.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

*clink*

Continued here.