[Original RPG] End of the Line: Subterfuge (Tokyo)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Sky Lynx

In his corner, Catilla looked up as Ironhide and Squeezeplay entered, then wedged himself into place when the dinobird took off.

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Hovering through Tokyo:

Sky Lynx: -picks up First Aid, Groove, Quickmix, Boomer, Ricochet and Blitzwing, lands next to the mall, opens hatch-

Ironhide: -lurches out- "C'mon, guys. Let's go."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

(ooc thanks for moving Blitzwing poor Quickmix is kinda stuck in Limbo.)

Boomer paced nervously

"do you think he'll be ok?"
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Mall, Outside

Override took Blades inside Sky Lynx. When the Protectobot was inside the shuttle, the triggerbot turned to Dogfight and helped him to enter inside.

When Override was sure that Blades and Dogfight were secured in their seats, he sat near Squezzeplay.

" Welcome aboard, then " he said to the Headmaster.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Sky Lynx:

Ironhide: -lurches back into shuttle, falls heavily into a seat- "Ah dunno, Boomer. Ah hope he will be."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Sky Lynx

Squeezeplay turned to Override, somewhat surprised that the Autobot was addressing him...at least, in a friendly way.

If this is what I can expect from the lot of them, I think I made the right choice.

"Thanks," he told the Triggerbot, his voice as pleasant as he could make it.
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Sky Lynx

Override, as tired as he was, was only able to smile back to Squeezeplay, while raising his left thumb in a mute " it's okay ".

Near, Dogfight groaned loudly. A small pool of internal fluids from his torso holes were forming on his feet. His still-functional eye flashed weakly.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Sky Lynx:

Ironhide: -spins chair slowly, the weight of his multiple millions of years of life reflected briefly in his optics as he looks at Dogfight- "Sky Lynx, ya got a fix on Windcharger?"

Sky Lynx: -scans for a second- "Yes, I do."

Ironhide: -sighs- "Let's go get him. Ah got a feelin' ol' First Aid's gonna need more'n whut you got on board ta patch these guys up."

Sky Lynx: -lifts into the air, flys over to where Windcharger is, lands- "Unless you'd like to walk home, old chap, you'd best come along now."
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

Windcharger grinned and hopped aboard Skylynx.

"Sorry I wasn't quicker, running low on energy!" He said to the aerial dino-plane.
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Sky Lynx

Catilla raised his head as the others were picked up or boarded and made a noise that sounded like half-snort, half-sigh, glad to be going home.

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Sky Lynx: -lifts into the air, main drives coming online as he starts heading back towards Autobase- "Home again soon, chaps!"

(back to the Autobase thread.....)