[Original RPG] The Edge of the Abyss, Part 4-A:..... And Everywhere Else

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Brave Maximus

Sierra Leone - In the skies

Post by Brave Maximus »

Swoop targeted another volley of missiles, but letting his quarry open the distance. He fired the missiles, carefully aimed:

"Don't care what you say - your the one running for his life." The airbourn dinobot let out a piercing laugh.

Sludge, despite not being able to see, flew forward, sword at the front, and tried to impale Pounce.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Pounce turned the sword strike to one side with his pole and jabbed hard with the tip at the middle of Sludge's chest (ooc about where his little hatch is.)
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Banzai-tron knew better than to think that blocking the Dinobots strikes would be a good idea, as he would likely shatter joints from the sheer power of Snarls swings.

Angling his blade to push the strike outwards, Banzai-tron struck out with a kick aimed towards the Dinobots Knee joint.
Zisteau

Post by Zisteau »

Warehouse in Denver

Bumper walked into the warehouse, looked around, and whistled. "Wow. We're going to need to find some trailers to haul all this stuff back."

{ooc: would a mod person tell us exactly what we're looking at or should we just wing it?}
Brave Maximus

Sierra Leone - In the skies

Post by Brave Maximus »

Sludge didn't see the attack coming. It hit him right in the mid-section and forced him back, disorganized. Trying to wipe the sand out of his eyes with his damaged hand (and only succeeding to get mech fluid on his optics as well) - he attempted to set a defensive position. Sludge was on the defensive, hurt and confused. He was not used to it and it was making him angrier by the second.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Pounce realised that the fight had taken them over the airfield .

He swooped down and picking up the burning tank hurled it at Sludge
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Warehouse, Denver

Crosshairs followed Bumper inside, nodding in approval of what he saw.

(OOC: Considering what we've seen from the warehouse's former owners, I think the place would be filled to the rafters with rockets, grenades and artillery rounds. :) )

Seirra Leone

"Am I?"

Bugly spun about quickly on his vertical axis, his high atmospheric maneuverability letting him complete the turn in almost no space at all.

With his nose now pointed directly at Swoop, he opened fire. One of his foe's incoming missiles was vapourized by the photon blasts, but the other slammed hard into the Pretender's undercarriage. Despite the pain caused by the impact and the negative effect that the hull damage was having on his aerodynamics, Bugly managed a smug tone.

"Oh, that's all your weapons can do, is it? I won't waste time trying to avoid them, then."

His photon cannons continued to blaze away as he shot towards the Dinobot's position.

Snarl's blade, angled downwards by Banzai-Tron's block, cut a deep trench through the desert sand. The Actionmaster's kick slammed hard into the Dinobot's knee, denting the joint's covering and sending a wave of pain up his left leg. The Dinobot managed to keep his footing, more through force of will than anything else.

A conventional warrior would have retreated and evaluated the condition of the damaged joint before committing to more combat. Snarl was anything but conventional, though.

With a furious roar, the Dinobot lunged forward, aiming a headbutt at the middle of Banzai-Tron's chest.
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Caught unawares by Snarls uncomventional tachtics, Banzai-tron was caught by the Dinobots headbutt and was thrown backwards by the attack.

continuing with the momentum, Banzai-tron threw himself into a backwards roll to put some distance between himself and his opponant, and came up in a stance that would protect his now damaged mid section.
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Abandoned Army Base

"Glad you think so highly of me" Catilla smirked at Landfill, then the sabre-tooth got out of the way and watched as Nightbeat was lifted to be put in the back of the other Autobot.

Warehouse in Denver

Cliffjumper wandered into the warehouse after Crosshairs, Bumper and Hosehead, then turned his attention to the weapons, gingerly picking up and examining a rocket "Nice, this would fit cosily in my Baby"

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds
verytired

Denver, Warehouse.

Post by verytired »

Sizzle choked back his inner rage as the remaining team investigated the warehouse, with all its gleaming beautiful bounty, whilst he stood guard.
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

Shuttle

" You seem to have it under control" Breakdown said without looking up from the radar.

Deadend put his gun back into subspace and said " I might as well. .. It is not like I have anything better to do."
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."
Zisteau

Post by Zisteau »

Warehouse in Denver

Bumper looked around at the weapons packed room. "Wow. I'm not sure we'll be able to take it all in one trip. We'll need to find some big rig trailers like Prime's, only without the little robot inside. Anyone more familiar with Denver have any ideas? Hosehead, have you seen anything like that in the area?"
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Wingspan swung his chair round and slid out of the chair

"should see the english coast any breem ."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »