cybertron vs. energon?

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Clay

cybertron vs. energon?

Post by Clay »

Supposedly, cybertron/galaxy force is supposed to be the sequel to energon/superlink, but... with its first air date in japan in janurary, and the first of the new combaticons not being released stateside until that time, what gives? There was more space in between armada and energon than there seems to be with this new series.

Anyone know what the deal is? I'm just wondering about the toy releases ascpect of it.
ssjautobot
Protoform

Post by ssjautobot »

i see what your saying. that irritates me also. omega supreme hasnt been on tv yet, but the toy came out a long time ago, and wing saber hasnt come out yet, and hes been on tv since early this summer. its confusing:wall:
Darth Shrapnel
Protoform

Post by Darth Shrapnel »

Galaxy Force is the one that`s being released in January, just like Superlink was released less than a month after Micron Densetsu`s last wave.
It`ll still be sveral months until Cybertron is released, so there`s still plenty of time for Energon left.
"Im drowning in footwear!"
Pingu
Protoform

Post by Pingu »

there ares till planty of combiners and repaints to be released for Energon so I bet it will stay for a little while longer